Dark Schneider vs Rune King Thor

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 20, 2014. Last post by XxGin 10 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dark Schneider Vs Rune King Thor

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Feats of Rune King Thor?

Post by taichokage (15,350 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He surpassed and defeated beings that were a tier above his father Odin. he was apparently omnipresent and virtually omnipotent, knowing everything about everything like how many blades of grass there are on the earth and what not. Despite how powerful Thor is, I think this is the only incarnation that won't lose to Darsh.
Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: true....

Post by XxGin (386 posts) See mini bio Level 8

RKT.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,456 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Yeah I'd have to say if Thor could ever have a chance, it'd be in this form. RKT ftw in a hard fight, I definitely wouldnt call it easy

Post by mangafanVT (211 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Dispel bound guys... dispel bound....

Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dark Schneider actually has feats over power scaling, so...yeah...

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Darsh might be one of the most homoerotic characters I've ever seen...

I haven't forgotten about Dispel Bound.
Post by othus12 (7,942 posts) See mini bio Level 13

darsh gets turned into roasted turkey with dispel bound as seasoning.

Post by KingOfAsh (1,401 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: How is RKT going to get past Dispel Bound? He's never shown anything close to being able to getting past Dispel Bound, let alone Dark Schneiders hundreds of shields.

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

RKT wins, neither majin DS, DKL, or even satan himself have shown feats on par with odins best. RKT may exceed this, but at the very least should be near this.

@KingOfAsh: As someone who has read bastard, and a good deal of classic thor comics, I can say that what odin displayed on panel against surtur and infinity are greater than anything DS has displayed, including vs augodious fallen uriel. Now it could be argued that thor is somehow weaker than his father, but he should be more powerful since he went further in the odinforce rituals than his father + has power of the runes.

RKT is far beyond Odin in power just so everyone knows. Although we don't know how much.. I say at least 2 times. He stomped a skyfather level Loki with ease.

He took off his head but it didn't kill Loki because he willed it. He was more powerful than Odin, probably around double since he went about twice as far as Odin did to get power. As we know Odin at his peak is universal level and a reality warper. Dormammu who is above Dr Strange who in turn is more powerful than Dark Schneider, said Odin was his equal. Take note that Dormammu has destroyed and recreated the Universe and also beat Eternity, and Rune King Thor is above Odin.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
RKT being above Odin himself is more than enough to say he wins here.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The argument however can be made that while RKT logically > modern odin, classic odin displayed feats beyond both his modern incarnation and RKT. Back in the early days of thor comics sky fathers were sometimes treated as elder god/abstract level beings with pretty high end feats. Boy did that change with the 3rd and 4th host of celestials.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I want ReiKai to return...

Why are people still arguing? RKT being double the power of Odin should be more than enough proof that he wins..

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel