Dark Schneider vs Endless sorcerer Ushiromiya Battler

Topic started by Asune on Nov. 8, 2011. Last post by Asune 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Asune (1,191 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The man with eternal atoms vs the one who can hurt the concepts and defines truth

Dark Schneider
Dark Schneider

VS

Endless Sorcerer Ushiromiya Battler (GM rank)
Endless Sorcerer Ushiromiya Battler (GM rank)
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Asune: Does battler get the Game Master status for this fight?
If yes, he's more or less an universal being.
Anyways, DS likely has no way to pass battler's Endless Nine barrier. Well, unless if he goes for the good ol' route...
Punching him in the face!:p

@willyvereb:Mmm, I think that with or no GM rank, he can fight, considering that is his sorcerer form, the stuff here is that Eternal atoms prevent elimination at least that is from three different planes; but conceptual attacks hit the existance itself. How much is the speed of Dark Schneider?

Post by ReiKai (3,530 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Darsh beat a Fire Elemental with Fire Magic. Let that sink in for a moment.

Also, Darsh is FTL and has multi-dimensional spells. He absorbed a super-nova level attack from Michael, reconstructed his body from a head, while at the same time placing every non-combatant and human around in Spell Bounds to keep them from being hurt. His spell power increases a million-fold when using the Judas Pain, which is further multiplied when using the Deus Ex Machina - Dragon Knight Lucifer. He was breaking reality as a side-effect of fighting with the Fallen Uriel. He also told Satan to go F@*$ himself.

Wait I must repeat one thing. Forget regeneration or inmortality stuff; Battler can deal conceptual damage, he is damaging the existance of his oponent. Second he has the endless magic, to create a situation ifinite times (notice that it can be almost any situation). Third, in battle the concept of distance between two points is violated by him, so his strikes will instantly hit his oponent. Fourth Endless Nine, a barrier that denies any magical attack (has blocked universal busters), yeah, it says magic, however the definition of magic applied here is everything that is fictional.

Eternal Atoms exist on three different levels of existence and unless you can specifically hit them in all three areas at once, the damage is superficial. Also, Darsh has Dispel Bound which Bans all forms of attack against him. He can teleport and has Telepathy as well. It took the equivalent force of the Big Bang to temporarily break the seal on the Abyss to let people escape from hell. Darsh did this twice while fighting Fallen Uriel (the Reality Breaking). Also, Darsh has class 100+ strength.

Plus, Darsh has some 4th wall nuttiness. Like when he refers to himself as "the popular and handsome Main Character". Another time he complains about being dead and not appearing in three volumes so he's pissed off.

Battler also had Fourth wall features. About eternal atoms, yeah they work in physical, spiritual and in astral; but if his existance gets hitted it bypass all of that (by logic if he doesn't exist, he cannot be in the three planes). Battler using endless nine was able to walk through a universal+ attack and hit the one who send them. About teleport, as I say Battler violates the concept of distance, his attacks will just instantly appear.

I think you missed the part about them being in separate levels of Existence. You have to attack each Aspect of that existence in all three levels, otherwise it's pointless. Also, Darsh has numerous spells which do exactly that, so he can just as well destroy Battler's existence as well. One such is Judas Priest.

The stuff is that Battler hits the concept, is more like hitting the significance of the being. The elimination of existance is pretty much an effect, of the denial of concept.

That doesn't exactly work here. Dark Schneider is the Adam of Darkness. It goes beyond a concept. Nothing can stop an Adam, except another Adam. The BASTARD!! series is boiling down to a confrontation between Darsh and Jesus Christ, then Darsh and God. And as Beelzebub explained, once an Adam is created not even God can stop him. Whether or not that's true has yet to be seen, however Darsh has yet to be beaten and Satan has already admitted that even he can't stop Dark Schneider (and this is after Satan pulled a Disney Genie routine on Darsh in Hell. It was very cartoony and funny as all hell). 

Space isn't really an issue. As I said, Dispell Bound can Ban any attack, and Darsh can attack, defend, counter, and remake his Dispel Bound millions of times in the span of a second, while in Majin Form, as that's how the battle between Fallen Uriel had gone. As far as Magic goes in BASTARD!!, it's real, it has numerous sources and is utilized by Gods, Demons, Elementals, Humans, Elves, and pretty much every intelligent race in the universe.

DEFINITION OF RED KEY (Dlanor's weapon); Battler's weapon uses the same base and is more powerful

Unlike a normal weapon, whose purpose is to cause physical damage, this special tool is known as a conceptual weapon, and it is used to deny the existence of concepts.

Regardless of whether the target is physical, mental or conceptual, it is impossible to use any defensive concept, such as physical barriers, mental isolation, and conceptual inheritance, to defend against this weapon. Because the concepts themselves are denied, even the concept of resisting an attack does not exist, and it is impossible for the target to endure regardless of their stamina. Furthermore, all supernatural methods of buying time, such as teleportation, time reversal, revivals, and inheritance are impossible. Because denials of concepts conform to verdict procedures dictated by the Great Court, all future concepts that disobey them will be denied immediately. In addition, when the Red Key forms a complete Barrier, all concepts of evasion cannot be successful.

Defense is Impossible, evasion is impossible, buying time is impossible. The ultimate conceptual weapon is the embodiment of these three impossibilities.

Post by Nevermind (942 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ReiKai said:

It took the equivalent force of the Big Bang to temporarily break the seal on the Abyss to let people escape from hell. Darsh did this twice while fighting Fallen Uriel (the Reality Breaking).

Are you still talking about this Raigen, even though it was explained to you numerous times that you were wrong? And no they didn't do it twice, they broke the Black Abyss (5 million solar masses) once and Darsh broke through Uriel's black hole storm by shattering it with Jawbreaker. None of it was "reality breaking."

@Asune said:

@willyvereb:Mmm, I think that with or no GM rank, he can fight, considering that is his sorcerer form, the stuff here is that Eternal atoms prevent elimination at least that is from three different planes; but conceptual attacks hit the existance itself. How much is the speed of Dark Schneider?

Dispel Bound, Eternal Atoms, and Judas Pain null that kind of stuff. You can't just erase his existence. But if this Endless Nine barrier really takes universal+ attacks to break I don't see any way Darsh can break through it unless it's vulnerable to physical attacks as willy seemed to imply.

As for speed, Darsh is about 7,000 times FTL. Don't know if that helps him at all.

@Nevermind:Mmm about Darsh defense did you read the RED KEYS two post aboves? it bypass defenses. Also Battler's violates the concept of distance in battle as I had already explained, so speed won't really work so much

@Asune: Yes I did and it doesn't matter. Dispel Bound nulls reality warping like that.

@Nevermind:Mmm how many time takes it to activate the spell?

@Asune: It's automated and always active. It's a passive defense system.

@Nevermind:That is something, how will fare against truths? as GM rank, he can like state the rules of the game. Or with red truth can talk an absolute truth that doesn't require proof.

@Asune: That's still more reality warping that Dispel Bound nulls.

@Nevermind: I can assure that without the dispel field, Battler could destroy the eternal atoms, but I cannot think in a way for Battler to surpasse the field; by the other hand, Dark schneider cannot bypass the Endless Nine. Battler can create some kind of parallel universe, but only limited to one were the events in Rokkenjima varies, and doesn't has the power to destroy one. Untill now I can see this fight as tie.

However if they were debating over a topic, Battler wins, but who the hell will debate over a topic in a situation like this?

@Asune: Well, Darsh's main weakness is that he can't fight with the Judas Pain forever as it takes an enormous physical and spiritual toll on him and puts him in constant pain. Meaning that he will eventually lose his Dispel Bound shields. So I suppose Battler can win by simply outlasting him and waiting for him to lose his stamina, which is huge but not unlimited.

Wouldn't work against other Dispel Bound users like Michael or Uriel though, as they don't have that problem.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel