Dark Schneider Vs Darkseid (SFF)

Topic started by comicfanforever on April 6, 2010. Last post by DJSNuva1 4 years, 2 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,725 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai: VIZ SCANS SAY "I HAVE ENOUGH KI TO BLOW AWAY THE SOLAR SYSTEM" AND VIZ IS NOT CANON ORIGINAL JAP IS
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai:  Might made you think i`m a bit late on the warning since you`ve been doing this often but i`m just sick of editing your posts and waiting till you find out why i did so i`m going to say this clearly
No linking to pirate/scanlation sites please. next time you want to post scans download them from a scanlation site without watermarks and upload them.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
I never actually noticed that my posts were being modded because of that. I'll keep that in mind from now on.

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ReiKai: VIZ SCANS SAY "I HAVE ENOUGH KI TO BLOW AWAY THE SOLAR SYSTEM" AND VIZ IS NOT CANON ORIGINAL JAP IS "
Since you nor I can speak/translate Japanese then I don't see how you can believe that's what it says because a Fan made his own translation, which just means no one can believe it to be true.

@ReiKai: first of all, hahahnananahahah a mod gave you a warning hahaHAHAnanahaha ] 

Now that thats through, ill say this one more time, IN THE VIZ TRANSLATION IT STILL SAYS CELL CAN DESTROY THE SOLAR SYSTEM
KK thank you
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @ReiKai: VIZ SCANS SAY "I HAVE ENOUGH KI TO BLOW AWAY THE SOLAR SYSTEM" AND VIZ IS NOT CANON ORIGINAL JAP IS "
Caps don`t make you seem smarter on the net. fail
@Kelleth:  @Kelleth said:
" KK thank you
@hitsusatsu11 said:
Caps don`t make you seem smarter on the net. fail "

THEY MAKE me seem louder though.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Still doesn't help you. And claiming the Viz manga says the same thing doesn't prove it actually does. And the sad thing is, it really doesn't make one bit of difference. It still falls under the rule of hyperbole. Cell making a claim of his own power doesn't prove he is actually capable of it, the fact he fails to do it, along with the fact that Gohan's counter-blast does not bust the system, proves in and of itself that they can't do it. Thing is, Toriyama is about cool fights and being flashy, but not about doing anything that'd actually endanger the lives and kill off the main cast of people. Just the planet blowing up would kill them all cause of their inability to breathe in space.
@hitsusatsu11:  Yes because its so much fun having conversation with a screamer >.>

@Kelleth: lol ok ill take it easy on the caps 

@ReiKai said:
" Still doesn't help you. And claiming the Viz manga says the same thing doesn't prove it actually does. And the sad thing is, it really doesn't make one bit of difference. It still falls under the rule of hyperbole. Cell making a claim of his own power doesn't prove he is actually capable of it, the fact he fails to do it, along with the fact that Gohan's counter-blast does not bust the system, proves in and of itself that they can't do it. Thing is, Toriyama is about cool fights and being flashy, but not about doing anything that'd actually endanger the lives and kill off the main cast of people. Just the planet blowing up would kill them all cause of their inability to breathe in space. "
Don't be sad buddy 
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
darkseid for the win
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@Kelleth: lol ok ill take it easy on the caps 

@ReiKai said:
" Still doesn't help you. And claiming the Viz manga says the same thing doesn't prove it actually does. And the sad thing is, it really doesn't make one bit of difference. It still falls under the rule of hyperbole. Cell making a claim of his own power doesn't prove he is actually capable of it, the fact he fails to do it, along with the fact that Gohan's counter-blast does not bust the system, proves in and of itself that they can't do it. Thing is, Toriyama is about cool fights and being flashy, but not about doing anything that'd actually endanger the lives and kill off the main cast of people. Just the planet blowing up would kill them all cause of their inability to breathe in space. "
Don't be sad buddy  "

C'mon guys, wtf does DBZ have to do with this battle?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel