Dark Schneider vs. Broly

Topic started by Frieza on Aug. 31, 2010. Last post by SMXLR8 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Dark Schneider
  • Broly
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
So those ds have any other abilities he can take advantage of like time manipulation matter manipulation or something im sure hes more then just a  multi-galaxy buster.
Post by Esomark (14 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@ReiKai said:
"That video is about as evidence worthy as this one.

"

I actually made this video a year ago. I wanted to promote DS to my friends and felt this was the best way to do it. I used these versions mainly because at the time I could only find that version of DS and the Goku there was the only one for Mugen that was actually good. I later found out there was a Majin DS but you need to get him off the Mugen game itself and the only SSIII Goku I could find not only had an unacceptably long intro, his movement and attack speed was slow as hell. 

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Esomark said:

Really, no he doesn't. 
No galaxies are destroyed in bastard, the events of the series are all in our milky way, which is still in tact. 
Broly has destroyed a galaxy.  "
 Nope, a good portion of the series takes place in hell, especially the fight between Darshe and Uriel. Better brush up on the manga. In fact, the circle of hell the fight took place in was totally obliterated. "
So how many galaxies were destroyed in hell? "
I can't say exactly how big the circle was but it had planets in it and appeared to stretch out endlessly. According to info I've read on Narutoforums (Most of the gurus on Bastard!! post there), it's said in volume 26 (currently being translatated) the destruction of the circle had a long reaching affect on Hell itself.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
  @Esomark:
 I made this video a while back. 

Anyway, DS was stated as being able to overwhelm a galaxy, I am aware of this. However I feel that Broly being shown to destroy a galaxy pre lssj, and being stated as being able to destroy the universe gives him the win.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"   @Esomark:

I made this video a while back.  Anyway, DS was stated as being able to overwhelm a galaxy, I am aware of this. However I feel that Broly being shown to destroy a galaxy pre lssj, and being stated as being able to destroy the universe gives him the win. "

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: How will broly perm kill DS though?
@ssjsuperman said:

"
Maybe if you'd read my arguments instead and take an unbiased look at what both can actually do instead of stupidly following the OBD wiki there would be no need to post this video. 
What, Darshe is a multi galaxy buster? Why? Did he bust a galaxy? NO. During the fight with Uriel it was said they had the power to "overwhelm a galaxy". So we go by a statement now? When all statements about Cell, Buu and Broly are thrown out the window? Doesn't fly. Broly was seen on screen destroying a galaxy, then stated to be able to destroy another, then stated as being able to destroy the universe, and he destroyed a planet effortlessly. Dispel bound was initially stated to be made up of thousands (or millions iirc) of shields that could each tank a nuke, now its gotten stronger ok, but prove it can take galaxy busting. Come back with actual arguments instead of wasting my time posting garbage Billy Madison crap that has nothing to do with anything. 
@hitsusatsu11: ha in truth i dont have an opinion on this battle I was just looking for a best time to post that vid il dig up a little more info of ds then tell you what i think. 

But broly being a universe buster no 
@ssjsuperman said:
  But broly being a universe buster no  "
Then darshe is not a galaxy buster. 
We have a statement saying darshe can destroy a galaxy, we have a statement saying broly can destroy the universe. 
It always seems ppl discount everything ever said or even seen in DBZ, but jump on and accept every word from other shows as gospel. 
Post by abysofpride (1,275 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Is there any feats of Darsh destroying any planets or anything High? I mean if he hasn't destroyed a planet, what makes you think he'll survive broly?
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Darsh shattered reality in battle and was unaffected by it. And Darsh has wrecked a galaxy by just fighting with Michael. Also their levels of destructive ability and such are explained and noted by Text Boxes via the Narrator.  In such they explain the different tiers and power levels of each class of Angel including multiplications in power. Even one level up from a Dominion has 20x the power and a Dominion can bust a continent and bend space. Seraphim are even noted as FTL star vapers. Michael is a noted galaxy-buster. Darsh outpowered Michael.
 And Darsh has wrecked a galaxy by just fighting with Michael. 
Ah, no.  
They were fighting in hell and no galaxies were destroyed. 
So:
Post by cjanez (36 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@hitsusatsu11: 

wow you're the one that made the vegeta kills DS vid on youtube. LOL ur such a fail. DS rapes broly. broly didnt even instantly destroy the galaxy.  there were still planets, stars and living beings left, not to mention that it dissapeared through hundreds of little black explosions/dots or whatever, wich means that it likely wasnt even in 1 attack. DS instsnatly destroys a galaxy and can produce 200,000,000 degrees of heat when goku cant even survive 6000 in ssj4 (more powerful than ssj broly) <--- suns heat. DS is also immortal and has survived multi galaxy busting attacks when goku/broly/vegeta or any character in dbz is scared of a planet busting attack. eg kid buu's when he blew up earth.

@cjanez said:

wow 

Ya, wow. 
ZOMG. 

DS instsnatly destroys a galaxy 

go to my youtube post.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Greatest answer to a battle that everyone should do. It helps avoid trolling if you answer with this - 

Really, it shows that you don't care who wins between fictional characters.
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

ok broly has destroyed a galaxy ds hasn't so......
@SSJjanemba: BS man. DS durvived a multi galaxy busting attack ! broly cant even survive a planet busting attack. and it took broly a long time to destroy it, not to mention everything inside was left, like planets, the living, stars, etc. he didnt really "destroy" it, unlike DS is easily capable of doing INSTANTLY
@cjanez said:

cant even survive a planet busting attack.   

Broly survived the destruction of planet Vegeta as an infant.  
A comet many times the size of a planet, colliding with and destroying a planet is not enough to kill Broly.

Broly has strength enough to destroy planets in one blow 

He did indeed destroy most all of a galaxy in a matter of seconds.  
As we can see immediate kaio's reaction, quite obviously this indicates Kaio was watching the destruction, then immediately comments. 
Its natural that he left some of the area in tact (the home worlds of people he and Paragus enslaved for instance), because the whole point of him destroying things in the first place was to lure the Z senshi to new Vegeta.  
But this area is inconsequential to the billions of stars that make up a galaxy. 
Furthermore, Goku confirms Broly as the one who destroyed the south galaxy. 

His father remarks on how he has the power to destroy the universe: 

and has survived multi galaxy busting attacks 

You must show proof of this. 
NO galaxies are destroyed in Bastard.  

The daizenshuu tells us ki barriers can be used to block magical attacks. This is seen when Vegeto used a ki barrier to prevent magic absorption. Given that Broly has galactic level power, and that his ki always grows, he will have no problems deploying a strong enough ki barrier to block incoming attacks. 
@hitsusatsu11: read the PM i sent u then on youtube
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11: One thing I notice is that you tend to take everything word for word, no matter what is said. Do you, personally, believe Broly can destroy a planet in one blow?And if so, what drew you to this conclusion? And please, something other than the Daizenshuu.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel