Dark Schneider vs. Broly

Topic started by Frieza on Aug. 31, 2010. Last post by SMXLR8 9 months ago.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) Level

Cast your vote

Once you make your selection the rest of the community's votes will appear.
  • Dark Schneider
  • Broly
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai: That picture is epic.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai said:
"¬_¬  Do you really not know? Manga DS is the most powerful version of him, and the Original Canon. He's a multi-galaxy buster with reality warping and a limitless number of shields that block against every conceivable and inconceivable form of attack. DS absolutely rapes the DBZ-verse. "

i disagree anyone can solo a universe except a high lvl being but yes he can take out the cast of DBZ
Post by goku10000 (51 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@judge said:
"@ReiKai said:
"¬_¬  Do you really not know? Manga DS is the most powerful version of him, and the Original Canon. He's a multi-galaxy buster with reality warping and a limitless number of shields that block against every conceivable and inconceivable form of attack. DS absolutely rapes the DBZ-verse. "
 i disagree anyone can solo a universe except a high lvl being but yes he can take out the cast of DBZ "

Proof or stfu and gtfo
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream:  Thank you for pointing that out to him but that's my job lol
@goku10000: You're right about the proof thing but no flaming please, this is the 1st of 3 warnings!!
Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8

DS stomps
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@judge said:
" @ReiKai said:
 i disagree anyone can solo a universe except a high lvl being but yes he can take out the cast of DBZ "
I don't entirely understand what your trying to say here.
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
There's a load of feats and links on a previous threat concerning DS. All anyone has to do is look. We've had a DS vs. DBZ thread before. It all ends the same way.
@ReiKai:
sadly, indeed. I don't see DBZ characters winning many battles here or on comicvine do they really suck or is it bias?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ReiKai said:
 He's a multi-galaxy buster
No, not really at all. 
Broly has destroyed a galaxy, Darshe hasn't. 
Just sayin
@hitsusatsu11:
Have you never seen Bastard?
@Mokujin: Yes I have actually.
@Mokujin: Im arguing in favor of darshe on the TTGL thread currently in fact. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@hitsusatsu11: @ReiKai said:
" There's a load of feats and links on a previous threat concerning DS. All anyone has to do is look. We've had a DS vs. DBZ thread before. It all ends the same way. "
What did I tell you LOL
@DJSNuva1: Ya lol.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @DJSNuva1: Ya lol. "
I think that this isn't so much an overestimation of Broly on your part, what this is is an overestimation of DS on ReiKai's part.... A REALLY big overestimation.
@DJSNuva1: Yes your right, but he just really likes DS and wants to defend him. Everyone has different opinions. 
@hitsusatsu11: Yeah, in some preevious threads here, (As you know) he gets really P'Od about fights with DS
Post by Siadaus_Shade (100 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Well DS wins with a stomp, so any takers on why he does not?
@rein said:
" @judge said:
" @ReiKai said:
I don't entirely understand what your trying to say here. "

someone like superman is highly unlikely to solo the DBZ universe, however most peoploe countiue to post nonsense like that. i dont even see how he can REALLY kill buu.
however a being like the pheonix, thanos with IG, or the beyonder can easily solo the DBZ universe are almost any universe for that matter... 

does that clear it up?
@goku10000 said:
"@judge said:
"@ReiKai said:
Proof or stfu and gtfo "

you do realize that you and that other fanboy are the only one saying DBZ yet you ask me for proof? 
but thanks for letting me know that we have another a$$hole in our mist... 

btw all the proof is on the first page me needing to post proof is irrelivent consisdering i would just post what was posted previously...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel