Dark Schneider (Bastard!) vs. Tyrant (Marvel)

Topic started by alternative_backup on Dec. 2, 2013. Last post by alternative_backup 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by alternative_backup (115 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Majin Dark Schneider (Bastard!)
Majin Dark Schneider (Bastard!)
Full-Powered Tyrant (Marvel)
Full-Powered Tyrant (Marvel)

Tyrant decides to conquer the world of Bastard!, but Dark Schneider looking the same so they start a fierce battle.

- Both characters are at full power.

- Win by incapacitation or death.

Who will prevail?

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Full power Tyrant? Poor Darsh. As hax as Darsh is Tyrant is notably above him.
Post by Saladking (921 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Both Tyrant and Galactus were accidentally destroying galaxies as a result from their fight. Tyrant stomps all over him.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tyrant?

^Did you have a question about Tyrant or do you mean you think Tyrant wins?
Post by MarioRedfield (1,764 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

^Did you have a question about Tyrant or do you mean you think Tyrant wins?

Yeah I've actually never heard of him before this

He was Galactus' first creation, pre dating the Heralds by billions of years. This was back when Galactus only consumed a planet every century or so so a herald was not needed. Tyrant was made for the purpose of being Galactus' son and he technically is. Being less wise at the time , Galactus granted Tyrant power on par with his own. Tyrant betrayed Galactus and a massive battle ensued which Galactus barely won. He limited Tyrant's power after that and cast him out. But Tyrant's power gradually grew. Later on he managed to defeat a moderately weakened Galactus but was thwarted from killing him due to Galactus' most loyal herald Morg. Among his other feats he stalemated Thanos as the Avatar of Death, and easily beat Silver Surfer, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill and Ganymede at the same time. Think of Tyrant as Galactus at 50-60%. For instance in his fight with Galactus, they destroyed multiple galaxies as a side effect.
Post by ReiKai (3,517 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@taichokage: Thanos wasn't the Avatar at the time. He was just barred from Death as punishment. It's more accurate to say Thanos stalemated Tyrant, and then left because he got what he wanted, leaving Tyrant very upset .

As for the fight, Darsh wins. Tyrant has very few showings. He's mostly just raw power and control over meta-technology I believe. Tyrant's not a smart fighter. Darsh's hax can actually guard against most of what Tyrant can dish out, and worse comes to worse, he has Blood Stone which would F**K Tyrant up royally.
I'll admit that his showings may not in total rival Dark Schneider's, but in his final bout he was besting Galactus. It didn't much make sense as Tyrant was largely resorting to melee combat. Also Thanos himself was actually amped on one of Tyrant's energy containers when they battled and while he didn't technically win or lose as both were still in fighting condition, Thanos was the one who left. Matching an immortal Thanos evenly and actually getting the better of Galactus are in themselves major feats. Maybe I didn't give Darsh enough credit but I still don't know if he could win. Ultimately Tyrant was taken out by Morg with the Ultimate Nullier which can destroy even multiversal beings.
@taichokage: Thanos being amped or not is actually debatable, as Thanos wasn't there to use it at some weapon. He took Morg's Energy Sphere to tick off Tyrant and so he could study it himself. Thanos kept it to keep Tyrant from eating it and replenishing or juicing himself up. Galactus also has a bigger loss record than wins, and generally due to whatever state of hunger he happens to be in. So whenever someone beats or gives Galactus a hard time, we have a crate of salt ready.

The UN can erase the universe if mishandled, or blank the multiverse when in Galactus' hands only. But given Tyrant could be erased by it and that Darsh has several abilities that can erase a persons existence, then I feel that ultimate Darsh would win in the end for having a lot more going for him. Tyrant is a tough bastard, but not terribly smart.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

Welcome back ReiKai!

@DBZ_universe: I never left, I've just been too lazy to do anything here. Also, facepunching people on ComicVine.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Online Now

@ReiKai: oh I see. Well good people at CV need to be facepunch!

Post by alternative_backup (115 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ReiKai said:

@taichokage: Thanos being amped or not is actually debatable, as Thanos wasn't there to use it at some weapon. He took Morg's Energy Sphere to tick off Tyrant and so he could study it himself. Thanos kept it to keep Tyrant from eating it and replenishing or juicing himself up. Galactus also has a bigger loss record than wins, and generally due to whatever state of hunger he happens to be in. So whenever someone beats or gives Galactus a hard time, we have a crate of salt ready. The UN can erase the universe if mishandled, or blank the multiverse when in Galactus' hands only. But given Tyrant could be erased by it and that Darsh has several abilities that can erase a persons existence, then I feel that ultimate Darsh would win in the end for having a lot more going for him. Tyrant is a tough bastard, but not terribly smart.

The UN can destroy even the Marvel multiverse. Abraxas planned to use to destroy the building once. Now, it is arguable that Darsh can erase the existence of a Tyrant, a universal threat fought Galactus.

Now the UN is more effective than skills Darsh, but is more dangerous and a great concentraccion need to project hits the desired target.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel