Dark Schenider & Uriel Vs Janemba, Super Buu & Omega Shenron

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on May 15, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@The_original_goku10000 said:

@Yusuke52 Said:

The point of the video was to show that Broly can't outright one shot a galaxy.

And they did a pretty bad job at that. Considering they forgot to add important info.

If you rewatch the opening scene the explosive pattern is very odd for a man who supposedly is one shotting the galaxy (Take it frame by frame and you can see it more clearly), it does not emanate from any one point and expand outwards like any other explosive force, fictitious or otherwise. if you were one shoting a galaxy you would cause an explosion in the centre (Best way to destroy something this large) and then it radiates outwards destroying everything in its path in a circular/spherical motion.

That is the draws fault they obviously did a bad job at that, same with the anime when they showed kid buu destroying a galaxy they did the same thing but added pink sparks that engulfed the galaxy.

But even then a good majority of planets remain and when you take all the variables into account (Black holes, stars, supermassive black holes) its unlikely that he did all of it with a single attack.
He did do a good portion of damage to the galaxy, but he did so over period of time and not with a single attack.

The planets seen were from a different galaxy not the one destroyed as shown in the first 4 seconds of the movie, FYI, the south galaxy is a quadrant full of galaxies, I know the name can be misleading though.

So Broly did in fact destroy a galaxy in a restricted form.

So you blame the artists now? You see the problem there is that it was drawn frame by frame by any number of artists, it would have then been looked over by the lead artist and then given to the animators, who then pass it on so it can recieve the go ahead from the producer/director. And at no point during that did they decide "Hey that is an odd way for a galaxy to explode, should we change it?" to which the reply was "No". So trying to blame the artists is rather pointless given the process it went through and not one person spoke up about it, if you dont like the way the director invisioned the galaxys destruction request a remake, so long as you fund it and take it upon yourself to design the explosion.

Also just to note if he did destroy the galaxy with one attack in the first few seconds on the movie, it would have been so destructive that it would not just have appeared to be going dark

It the Southern Quadrent that is filled with galaxies, the South Galaxy is most prominent in that region due to its use, hence why it is the most used galaxy in the South Quadrent. And it is also the one that Broly destroyed.

Which is why I am saying he did not outright one shot a galaxy, at most he was doing great damage to it over an unspecified amount of time (Sped up for the purpose of the movie) but at no point did he destroy it with one attack, and especially not in a restricted or base form. And everyone else agreed with my analysis, why do you feel the need to blame things like "The Artists" to try and prove what you are saying is correct. Its not their fault, they were following specific instructions from the director because that is how he wanted that scene to look. Can you not just accept that Dragon Ball loses and move on?

Edit:

Hold on a second you just refered to yourself as vector prime

@peruano99A Said:

Vector prime why not debate Saitn Seiya over at MVC where you will find decent debaters over there: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/ You fail to realize how so little people here care about Saint Seiya and you don't have to debate with a lot of people.

Been there done that. Even with all the scans I showed them they wouldn't admit they were wrong and that I was right, take Godot for example instead of debating me about the subject, he went in a rampage complaining to the mods and admins about how I was a troll, even though I backed all my claims with scans.

I highly doubt you thought that said original goku and it was not even @ replied to you...

Something smells fishy here..

Post by ohgodwhy (1,529 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Yusuke52: There's no point in trying to convince him, it's a waste of everyone's time.

Post by Yusuke52 (425 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: Yeah I knew that already lol.

This needs a lock or something

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@peruano99A said:

Vector prime why not debate Saitn Seiya over at MVC where you will find decent debaters over there: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/ You fail to realize how so little people here care about Saint Seiya and you don't have to debate with a lot of people.

If you don't care about Saint Seiya why you must post scans of it in every thread ? By the way me and original_goku are not the sam person. I don't know why he adressed this post also. Anyway it's so obvious that you're desperate because I ruined hoax about Saint Seiya which you obviously liked very much. You said yourself that you bough a manga. So what the problem ? You lied ? I apologize to all of the users and mods for spaming this thread.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Yusuke52 said:

This needs a lock or something

I agree...

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheVectorPrime said:

@peruano99A said:

Vector prime why not debate Saitn Seiya over at MVC where you will find decent debaters over there: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/ You fail to realize how so little people here care about Saint Seiya and you don't have to debate with a lot of people.

If you don't care about Saint Seiya why you must post scans of it in every thread ? By the way me and original_goku are not the sam person. I don't know why he adressed this post also. Anyway it's so obvious that you're desperate because I ruined hoax about Saint Seiya which you obviously liked very much. You said yourself that you bough a manga. So what the problem ? You lied ? I apologize to all of the users and mods for spaming this thread.

I didn't bring SS into animevice...it was here way before I arrived...also you still haven't answered why you don't want to debate with other Saint Seiya debaters? Are you afraid you are going to lose a debate? I can create a thread about SS at movie codec in which you can debate there if you want.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@peruano99A said:

@TheVectorPrime said:

@peruano99A said:

Vector prime why not debate Saitn Seiya over at MVC where you will find decent debaters over there: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/ You fail to realize how so little people here care about Saint Seiya and you don't have to debate with a lot of people.

If you don't care about Saint Seiya why you must post scans of it in every thread ? By the way me and original_goku are not the sam person. I don't know why he adressed this post also. Anyway it's so obvious that you're desperate because I ruined hoax about Saint Seiya which you obviously liked very much. You said yourself that you bough a manga. So what the problem ? You lied ? I apologize to all of the users and mods for spaming this thread.

I didn't bring SS into animevice...it was here way before I arrived...also you still haven't answered why you don't want to debate with other Saint Seiya debaters? Are you afraid you are going to lose a debate? I can create a thread about SS at movie codec in which you can debate there if you want.

Ok, now you really start to piss me off. Why don't you debate with me ? You won't because you don't have anything to say, nor have any argument left. You made fool of yourself extremly so far here, so you don't want to make even bigger fool out of yourself !!! Why don't they come here to debate with me ? They already told you they aren't interested in helping you and don't care to debate againts me. That leads us to this question. Why do I need to make acount on another site to debate ? To make you feel better !? Well not a chance in hell. You don't even have BALLS to reply or quote my message when we are dealing with topic , which confirsm that it's you who is scared . So don't be a FUCKING PUSSY and debate against me if you want to say something (like they said to you on moviecodec.com). By the way should I post the link which will show other users, that on the moviecodec.com they told "you TO FUCK OF with asking for someone to debate against me" . This only proves how desperate you are and than you pretend Saint Seiya means nothing to you.

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheVectorPrime said:

@peruano99A said:

@TheVectorPrime said:

@peruano99A said:

Vector prime why not debate Saitn Seiya over at MVC where you will find decent debaters over there: http://lounge.moviecodec.com/ You fail to realize how so little people here care about Saint Seiya and you don't have to debate with a lot of people.

If you don't care about Saint Seiya why you must post scans of it in every thread ? By the way me and original_goku are not the sam person. I don't know why he adressed this post also. Anyway it's so obvious that you're desperate because I ruined hoax about Saint Seiya which you obviously liked very much. You said yourself that you bough a manga. So what the problem ? You lied ? I apologize to all of the users and mods for spaming this thread.

I didn't bring SS into animevice...it was here way before I arrived...also you still haven't answered why you don't want to debate with other Saint Seiya debaters? Are you afraid you are going to lose a debate? I can create a thread about SS at movie codec in which you can debate there if you want.

Ok, now you really start to piss me off. Why don't you debate with me ? You won't because you don't have anything to say, nor have any argument left. You made fool of yourself extremly so far here, so you don't want to make even bigger fool out of yourself !!! Why don't they come here to debate with me ? They already told you they aren't interested in helping you and don't care to debate againts me. That leads us to this question. Why do I need to make acount on another site to debate ? To make you feel better !? Well not a chance in hell. You don't even have BALLS to reply or quote my message when we are dealing with topic , which confirsm that it's you who is scared . So don't be a FUCKING PUSSY and debate against me if you want to say something (like they said to you on moviecodec.com). By the way should I post the link which will show other users, that on the moviecodec.com they told "you TO FUCK OF with asking for someone to debate against me" . This only proves how desperate you are and than you pretend Saint Seiya means nothing to you.

You still don't want to debate against any other SS debaters in any other forum so how can you prove them wrong if you can't?

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@peruano99A: Fuck of you desperate asshole !!!

Post by ohgodwhy (1,529 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I have to just go on record and say this thread has given me epic lols. Why isn't Sonata locking this?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@ohgodwhy said:

I have to just go on record and say this thread has given me epic lols. Why isn't Sonata locking this?

Because Sonata isn't here to see this right now... trust me Sonata will lock this.

: Right Sonata??

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,896 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: I sure hope so, things have gotten way outta hand way too fast.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,675 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe: I sure hope so, things have gotten way outta hand way too fast.

Yes indeed... people should just stop flaming.. because it's making the AV battle forum look bad, and I don't want AV to look like other sites that allows their users to flame...

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheVectorPrime said:

@peruano99A: Fuck of you desperate asshole !!!

Somebody's butt devastated. I know now you are a troll.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,896 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@peruano99A said:

@TheVectorPrime said:

@peruano99A: Fuck of you desperate asshole !!!

Somebody's butt devastated. I know now you are a troll.

Rofl.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,529 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@peruano99A said:

@TheVectorPrime said:

@peruano99A: Fuck of you desperate asshole !!!

Somebody's butt devastated. I know now you are a troll.

Rofl.

I found that part funnier

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,896 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@peruano99A said:

@TheVectorPrime said:

@peruano99A: Fuck of you desperate asshole !!!

Somebody's butt devastated. I know now you are a troll.

Rofl.

I found that part funnier

All of it is funny and true also. Hey did you know TheVectorPrime and The_original_goku10000 are the same person? I found out in a PM no wonder they troll the same.

Post by Sonata (35,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
This is pathetic, when you start to get worked up over fictional characters its time to step away from the computer. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel