Dark Schenider & Uriel Vs Janemba, Super Buu & Omega Shenron

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on May 15, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@The_original_goku10000:

You mean you gave me feats that you hand picked and that well even master roshi could do. Thanks but i'm going to go with his average feats.

Do what you want his top end feats still stand regardless.

I debunked all your claims and Proved janemba was multiversal using feats from the movie which you decided to ignore, new flash you can't just ignore what you don't want to hear and say you're right, that only goes to prove you are desperate.

You debunked nothing,

You proved janemba was an standard Dragon Ball Villain, that he can be hurt by insults, has 3 shown attacks, one of which requires his sword (Excluding his physical punches and portals/teleportation). His best destructive feat on screen was around town level and that his intelligence was as good as a childs in his first form and around a standard level in his second form, In total he took around 23 visable attacks over the duration of his life (Likely less I counted far too many punches) 1 of which was an insult and 3 of which were Ki infused attacks, an attack in the latter catagory obliterated him, so me giving him multi planet level durability and attacking power was being kind. You tried to prove they were lightspeed with the american dub despite the fact that later feats contradict this susposed "Light Speed Movement". You try and claim that they are multiversal in power by taking a characters statement as the word of god despite the fact that they showed nothing beyond multi planet level to back it up. You showed Goku's Ki caused the otherworld to shake and could be felt on earth, and yet despite this his fusion did not shake the otherworld at all and instead it could just be felt in the otherworld and earth (Showed what looked like a galaxy being enevloped in a fancy light show but we will just say The Otherworld and Earth) (Inconsistency with the first feat), and then you tried to powerscale Janemba based on that single feat of Goku shakeing a dimension and called him multiversal because of it. You claimed that his reality warping showed that "If he can create all that then he can destroy all that too" which has no backing what so ever aside from what you think is correct, you keep bringing it up despite the fact that he cannot use it on his own free will so it has no place in a battle like this. You use Master Roshi's feat of moon busting as a base to powerscale (And even said that master roshi had feats of similar power) from despite the fact it is more often that not, considered an outlier since everything else he has done contradicts this feat directly (Given the gap in power between to 2 teams is so vast (Bastard > Dragon Ball) I will let this slide regardless since it will not change a thing either way).

You downgrade Bastard!! with a low scale showing when I can just as easily say "SSJ Goku was hurt by a rock, and also cut by glass in his SSJ4 form"

Dark Schneider and Uriels showing of destroying the Black Abyss happened, despite what you might think, It did happen and is a high level feat compaired to what has been shown in Dragon Ball. Bastard!! already has greater speed (7000 times the speed of light minimum) and durability (Eternal Atoms, dispel bound etc) and yet you still try to downplay them. Below is a scan showing that the Black Abyss is equal to 50 million solar masses (Looking back I made a mistake on this by saying 5 million instead of 50... My bad)

I also have another scan that states Uriels power to be on Galaxy level (I will post it if people want)

But like I said before Dark Schneider and Uriel have better feats in every catagory that can be justified, more so than what you can show for the dragon ball team. The only thing you can use to put them ahead of DS and Uriel is character statements about power (Most of which are obvious exaggerations, some can be disputed but without proof its worthless to even try)

And now another person is agreeing that Bastard!! wins, so yeah like I said before you wont win this debate, so please for your own good quit while you are ahead (You wont do this, but just know that any reply from me after this will be mostly just to clear up points, I wont be debating with you on this anymore because there is nothing left to debate)

Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream said:

Everybody, just ignore the troll/ fanboy and we can just move on our very way! In terms of this battle, definitely going for Team Bastard. Uriel and DS would be able to solo individually with little effort.

Oh yeah, well do explain how they would.

@Yusuke52:

You debunked nothing,

Go back and re read the post you missed and never responded to.

You proved janemba was an standard Dragon Ball Villain, that he can be hurt by insults,

And that's supposed to prove what?

has 3 shown attacks, one of which requires his sword (Excluding his physical punches and portals/teleportation).

It doesn't matter if he has 3 or 2 or even 1 attack as long as its powerful enough. seriously judging how powerful a character is by how many attacks he has is just obtuse, but that's very well expected from you.

His best destructive feat on screen was around town level

So what your telling me is that Master fucken roshi is, ummm, more powerful than janemba because he has shown more destructive feats than janemba. Well that must also mean janemba is stronger than Gogeta because well Gogeta didn't even show tree busting which means even kid goku is stronger than gogeta.Rolf.

In total he took around 23 visable attacks over the duration of his life (Likely less I counted far too many punches) 1 of which was an insult and 3 of which were Ki infused attacks, an attack in the latter catagory obliterated him, so me giving him multi planet level durability and attacking power was being kind.

You giving him multi planet dura is downplaying at its finest since that would mean that janemba is as durable as friezas first form. But hey two can play at that gave so from what I saw in DS and Uriels fight give them country level energy attacks and dura which make more sense than galaxy level attacks.

You tried to prove they were lightspeed with the american dub despite the fact that later feats contradict this susposed "Light Speed Movement".

No they don't, I already shown you that just because you can see them fight and you can see there energy attacks does not mean they are human level speed, they just slow things down so you can see them or else we would be able to see anything making the show boring.

You try and claim that they are multiversal in power by taking a characters statement as the word of god despite the fact that they showed nothing beyond multi planet level to back it up.

That's what you have been doing this whole time and that's the only reason why Bastard characters are even considered strong because you take there statements as "the word of God". But anyway unlike Bastard characters dbz has actual feats that support my claims like I have already mentioned time and time again but you refuse to accept the actual feats and ignore them DS A and you just make up your own bullshit powerlevel that you think seems fit for them even though weaker characters from even the manga can easily replicated.

You showed Goku's Ki caused the otherworld to shake and could be felt on earth,

Yes, No. Yes he did shake the heavenly realm and where the tournament was being held which name I cant recall right now. No, I never said or showed it being felt on earth.

and yet despite this his fusion did not shake the otherworld at all and instead it could just be felt in the otherworld and earth

I shouldn't even need to respond to this but here I go. gokus ssj 3 transformation required him to try because its kind of new to goku but fusion is easier to do ex.) are everywhere in the anime goku has to strain his body to to ssj1,2 and 3 but when he fuses its natural, comprendes. And his power was just felt on earth.

(Showed what looked like a galaxy being enevloped in a fancy light show but we will just say The Otherworld and Earth)

That scene made no sense so lets go with his power has felt by gotenks and trunks.

(Inconsistency with the first feat)

I already explained.

, and then you tried to powerscale Janemba based on that single feat of Goku shakeing a dimension and called him multiversal because of it.

Not just because of that, you also ignore janembas feat which is warping dimensions which correlates to with gokus feat, kinda funny how things fit in, no.. P.S I mentioned other reasons in my other post but of course you ignore them as well. Stay classy ds a.

You claimed that his reality warping showed that "If he can create all that then he can destroy all that too" which has no backing what so ever aside from what you think is correct,

Of course its correct like I already explain in my previews post which you ignored. So instead you decide to say that janemba magicly got power from somewhere to warp the dimensions.

you keep bringing it up despite the fact that he cannot use it on his own free will so it has no place in a battle like this.

And you keep ignoring my response which explains why I keep bringing up that feat which again ill tell you like i've been doing for the last 5 fucken pages. I show that feat to show he has a lot of power so much so to warp entire dimensions with out trying or getting tired.

You use Master Roshi's feat of moon busting as a base to powerscale

I used Master Roshis feat to prove how stupid your logic was.

(And even said that master roshi had feats of similar power) from despite the fact it is more often that not,

I have no Idea what your blabbering now, do try to be specific do you think you can manage that.

considered an outlier since everything else he has done contradicts this feat directly

You would of course now that dbz character have something called ki control if you had seen the anime or read the manga and you don't have to be weak or strong to know how to use it.

But I like how you have the nerve to talk about contradictions in other verses when Bastard!!! is full of them.

You downgrade Bastard!! with a low scale showing

Whattttttttttt are talking about I cant downgrade feats that were shit in the fist place. I mean nuke level punches are you kidding me and lets not forget uriel in his last form was said to be able to destroy a country with an attack if it was not stopped keep in mind that was his best none feat.

when I can just as easily say "SSJ Goku was hurt by a rock, and also cut by glass in his SSJ4 form"

You could if you wanted to prove you were even more retarded than last expected.

Dark Schneider and Uriels showing of destroying the Black Abyss happened, despite what you might think, It did happen and is a high level feat compaired to what has been shown in Dragon Ball.

No what we saw was a SMALL HOLE being made nothing more nothing less.

. Bastard!! already has greater speed (7000 times the speed of light minimum)

which is disprove because 1.) there nowhere near that fast when they fight. 2.) They could have teleported and this is my guess of what happen because if my memory is correct there were other regular angels with the seraphs and regular angels need tele to get form point a to point b in a short distance like the planet earth.

durability (Eternal Atoms, dispel bound etc) and yet you still try to downplay them.

Now this I will like to see ,show me downplay and not me just going by what was written in the manga.

Below is a scan showing that the Black Abyss is equal to 50 million solar masses (Looking back I made a mistake on this by saying 5 million instead of 50... My bad)

And this proves what?

I also have another scan that states Uriels power to be on Galaxy level (I will post it if people want)

How about you prove your claims with feats instead of statement after all this would be fair going by your standards.

But like I said before Dark Schneider and Uriel have better feats in every catagory that can be justified, more so than what you can show for the dragon ball team.

You can make that claim only after Bastard characters reach multiversal statues then only can you compare them in power and etc.

The only thing you can use to put them ahead of DS and Uriel is character statements about power (Most of which are obvious exaggerations, some can be disputed but without proof its worthless to even try)

You know whats funny I was going to say something similar to this, but more in the lines of this: Until you prove DS and uriel can even touch master roshi in power concede and don't come back util you do and no, I don't want BS statements made by characters but actual feats that peg them at the powerlevel you are claiming.

And now another person is agreeing that Bastard!! wins, so yeah like I said before you wont win this debate, so please for your own good quit while you are ahead (You wont do this, but just know that any reply from me after this will be mostly just to clear up points, I wont be debating with you on this anymore because there is nothing left to debate)

If 1 million people think that the earth is flat does that mean its true? If 1 million people think there is Big foot does that mean he is real? If 1 million people think football is the best sport in the world does that mean its true? If 1 million people think the earth is the center of the universe is earth does that mean its true? If a couple of Bastard Fan boys think Bastard can beat dbz does that mean its true? I'll answer that, HELL NO.

I took you're concession a long ass time ago when I wrecked you're pathetic ass. And I know your not going to respond to most of my post cause you cant.

@The_original_goku10000:

Go back and re read the post you missed and never responded to.

Yeah as I said you debunked nothing.

And that's supposed to prove what?

That he is a standard villian and that he can be hurt by insults...

It doesn't matter if he has 3 or 2 or even 1 attack as long as its powerful enough. seriously judging how powerful a character is by how many attacks he has is just obtuse, but that's very well expected from you.

Show me him attacking with a force greater than a town buster then. And I expect you to wank Janemba into the high heavens.

So what your telling me is that Master fucken roshi is, ummm, more powerful than janemba because he has shown more destructive feats than janemba. Well that must also mean janemba is stronger than Gogeta because well Gogeta didn't even show tree busting which means even kid goku is stronger than gogeta.Rolf.

I never said that... I said his best on screen feat was town level, me giving him multi planet level destruction via powerscaling was being kind take it unless you can show him destroying something greater than that on screen.

You giving him multi planet dura is downplaying at its finest since that would mean that janemba is as durable as friezas first form. But hey two can play at that gave so from what I saw in DS and Uriels fight give them country level energy attacks and dura which make more sense than galaxy level attacks.

No that is called powerscaling I infact increased his durability from what we saw in the movies, I was doing him a favor, The fact is that DS and Uriel both tanked the Black Abyss's destruction means they are on Galaxy level with Dispel Bound so your point is moot. Prove to me Janemba is stronger than Frieza with his attacks, speed, and durability and we can leave it there. I want videos too (Even if you have to upload them yourself) because I also have the movie in my possesion and I will know if you are lying

Show me Janemba tanking a confirmed planet buster, because me giving him multi planet level was once again being kind.

No they don't, I already shown you that just because you can see them fight and you can see there energy attacks does not mean they are human level speed, they just slow things down so you can see them or else we would be able to see anything making the show boring.

Im not talking about not being able to see them fight... I am talking about them lacking consistent evidence for being at light speed on a consistent basis.

That's what you have been doing this whole time and that's the only reason why Bastard characters are even considered strong because you take there statements as "the word of God". But anyway unlike Bastard characters dbz has actual feats that support my claims like I have already mentioned time and time again but you refuse to accept the actual feats and ignore them DS A and you just make up your own bullshit powerlevel that you think seems fit for them even though weaker characters from even the manga can easily replicated.

So me anyone in the manga for Dragon Ball destroying a galaxy in one shot, or the equlivant of one. Saying Janemba is multiversal based solely on Goku saying "Wow this guy must be affecting every dimension" is a severe overestimation of his powers. If he was multiversal then Goku would have been dead along with Vegeta and that is Fact. Everything you post to try and support your claims, you yourself lessen them by you incredible wank of the feat in question.

Of course its correct like I already explain in my previews post which you ignored. So instead you decide to say that janemba magicly got power from somewhere to warp the dimensions.

Do you understand the term reality warping? If you do then you must realise why I say these things. And he only warped the otherworld not every dimension, that is taking Gokus statement a bit too far because we can only see the effect it had on the otherworld and nothing else (what happened on Earth was a side effect of what happened in the other world so that is seperate)

I have no Idea what your blabbering now, do try to be specific do you think you can manage that.

Look back through your own posts.

You would of course now that dbz character have something called ki control if you had seen the anime or read the manga and you don't have to be weak or strong to know how to use it.

But I like how you have the nerve to talk about contradictions in other verses when Bastard!!! is full of them.

That has nothing to do with what I was saying... And I never said Bastard!! didnt have contradictions (Every piece of fiction is bound to have them) I said that their top end feats are better than anything in Dragon Ball.

Yes, No. Yes he did shake the heavenly realm and where the tournament was being held which name I cant recall right now. No, I never said or showed it being felt on earth.

They felt the fusion of 2 characters that suspossedly took on a "Multiversal entity" (In your words) Im certain they felt SSJ3 Goku on earth.

I shouldn't even need to respond to this but here I go. gokus ssj 3 transformation required him to try because its kind of new to goku but fusion is easier to do ex.) are everywhere in the anime goku has to strain his body to to ssj1,2 and 3 but when he fuses its natural, comprendes. And his power was just felt on earth.

If his transformation required him to release so much power (You claimed they were masters of Ki control before so him having to "try" is irrelivent in this case) that it shook the otherworld then a superior joining of 2 saiyans would end in similar results, it didnt hence the inconsistency.

Not just because of that, you also ignore janembas feat which is warping dimensions which correlates to with gokus feat, kinda funny how things fit in, no.. P.S I mentioned other reasons in my other post but of course you ignore them as well. Stay classy ds a.

He affected the other world which then inadvertantly affected earth, which means he is not a multiversal reality warper as you keep claiming. So him affacting anything more than that.

Whattttttttttt are talking about I cant downgrade feats that were shit in the fist place. I mean nuke level punches are you kidding me and lets not forget uriel in his last form was said to be able to destroy a country with an attack if it was not stopped keep in mind that was his best none feat.

Best destructive showing by Janemba in the movie was town level, are you kidding me? You dont read Bastard!! then if you think that because Michael stated Galaxy destruction before the Black Abyss was destroyed (Which is also quantifiable with the Black Abyss feat)

You could if you wanted to prove you were even more retarded than last expected.

Says the guy who thinks Janemba is multiversal. Yeah sure im retarded why not. (Sarcasm because you are stupid enough to believe that)

No what we saw was a SMALL HOLE being made nothing more nothing less.

What we saw was a dimensional wall collapsing with them all coming throught it and then Michael saying "They destroyed the Black Abyss"

What we saw from Janemba was him falling on his fat ass and blowing himself to shit with a town busting attack, nothing more, nothing less.

which is disprove because 1.) there nowhere near that fast when they fight. 2.) They could have teleported and this is my guess of what happen because if my memory is correct there were other regular angels with the seraphs and regular angels need tele to get form point a to point b in a short distance like the planet earth.

Their movement speed is that fast, their combat speed is much higher than anyone else in Dragon Ball, such as exchanging millions of punches and counters in a second.

Point 2 is more fail than anything I have seen so far.

Do you know what teleportation is? It is to move from point A to point B INSTANTLY. It took them 4 years to return (Stated by the narrator, the 4 year time skip). In those 4 years they traveled 28,000 light years.

Your guess is VERY Incorrect, unless you think they chilled at the Black Abyss for 4 years and then decided to teleport back?

Now this I will like to see ,show me downplay and not me just going by what was written in the manga.

You said that janemba would have no problem breaking through Dispel bound destroying his physical form COMPLETELY, his Asteral form COMPLETELY, and his Spiritual form COMPLETELY (Nothing is left not even dust) and then destroy their eternal atoms in a seperate dimension COMPLETELY...

All at the same time while he is regenerating his Dispel Bound and attacking them at the same time?. Yeah that is downplaying his Dispel bound and Eternal Atoms.

They dont have the speed or attacking power to do that so it wont happen.

And this proves what?

Exactly what it says... The smallest galaxys we know of have a solar mass of 500,000 but an small(ish) sized galaxy would have a solar mass of 10 million. Which is why I say he is Galaxy Level in destructive power (I can say multi Galaxy level but It is safer to go with a base level for larger galaxys)

How about you prove your claims with feats instead of statement after all this would be fair going by your standards.

I already gave you feats, you should have looked at them everyone else did...

You can make that claim only after Bastard characters reach multiversal statues then only can you compare them in power and etc.

So Janemba is equal to Kami Tenchi and Haruka then? Show him affecting a visable multiverse with ANYTHING (His reality warping is only shown in the other world btw so good luck with that.)

You know whats funny I was going to say something similar to this, but more in the lines of this: Until you prove DS and uriel can even touch master roshi in power concede and don't come back util you do and no, I don't want BS statements made by characters but actual feats that peg them at the powerlevel you are claiming.

This is a prime example of the point above. Except this time you outright state that master roshi is stronger than them

(And even said that master roshi had feats of similar power) from despite the fact it is more often that not,

Yeah and the last part applies to your claims about Janemba. refer to the point above for more info.

If 1 million people think that the earth is flat does that mean its true? If 1 million people think there is Big foot does that mean he is real? If 1 million people think football is the best sport in the world does that mean its true? If 1 million people think the earth is the center of the universe is earth does that mean its true? If a couple of Bastard Fan boys think Bastard can beat dbz does that mean its true? I'll answer that, HELL NO.

And if 1 troll thinks Janemba is multiversal does that make it true? You provided me with the answer yourself... HELL NO.

I took you're concession a long ass time ago when I wrecked you're pathetic ass. And I know your not going to respond to most of my post cause you cant.

I have "wrecked" your ass so many times now I should be in Jail for it. And yes I did, and I could, because your argument has more fail than Twilight. Lets show your greatest hit shall we?

Their movement speed is that fast, their combat speed is much higher than anyone else in Dragon Ball, such as exchanging millions of punches and counters in a second.

Do you know what teleportation is? It is to move from point A to point B INSTANTLY. It took them 4 years to return (Stated by the narrator, the 4 year time skip). In those 4 years they traveled 28,000 light years.

Your guess is VERY Incorrect, unless you think they chilled at the Black Abyss for 4 years and then decided to teleport back?

But as Dream said you are a troll and this will not end until we just ignore you completely. But it still wont change the fact that Bastard wins either way.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
A small point. The black hole in the center of our galaxy is a Supermassive black hole, which ranges in the equivalency of tens of thousands to billions of solar masses. Current science still can't fully grasp the scope of it.

@Yusuke52:

That he is a standard villian and that he can be hurt by insults...

And how does that make him weak? Let me answer that for you, it doesn't , it only means he has a weakness like everything else.

Show me him attacking with a force greater than a town buster then. And I expect you to wank Janemba into the high heavens.

Are you serious are you this stupid, you really hit a new low DS A.

I never said that... I said his best on screen feat was town level, me giving him multi planet level destruction via powerscaling was being kind take it unless you can show him destroying something greater than that on screen.

You just did again see; " I said his best on screen feat was town level, " here you say that his best on screen feat is town level, even though he warped dimensions. Fuken LOL.

No that is called powerscaling I infact increased his durability from what we saw in the movies, I was doing him a favor,

You're doing him a favor by saying he is town level at best by feats but yet in the movie he kinda warped dimensions and beat goku someone that was shaking dimensions.

The fact is that DS and Uriel both tanked the Black Abyss's destruction means they are on Galaxy level with Dispel Bound so your point is moot.

Again there not stronger than fucken satan bro, you should lay of the drugs. All they did was make a small hole in the dimension see;

Also here's what Uri in his strongest form can do;

Prove to me Janemba is stronger than Frieza with his attacks, speed, and durability and we can leave it there.

Are you retarded? Wait yes, yes you are.

I want videos too (Even if you have to upload them yourself) because I also have the movie in my possesion and I will know if you are lying

You want videos of what?

Show me Janemba tanking a confirmed planet buster, because me giving him multi planet level was once again being kind.

Well, I think Multi planet level durability should be more than enough after all neither ds or uriel are going to get past it with there country level energy attacks. Rolf.

Im not talking about not being able to see them fight... I am talking about them lacking consistent evidence for being at light speed on a consistent basis.

They have more consistent feats than inconsistence so I don't know what your talking about.

So me anyone in the manga for Dragon Ball destroying a galaxy in one shot, or the equlivant of one.

I see you don't know how broly is. He destroyed one in his second form in the fist few seconds of the movie.

Saying Janemba is multiversal based solely on Goku saying "Wow this guy must be affecting every dimension" is a severe overestimation of his powers.

Oh, oh, wait you also forgot he warped dimensions and beat someone that was shaking them.

If he was multiversal then Goku would have been dead along with Vegeta and that is Fact.

Fact is your opinion does not hold more value than the actual source material or any at all.

Do you understand the term reality warping? If you do then you must realise why I say these things.

I already told you that I don't care if a person from a different verse can warp an omniverse with his ass hair and not be stronger than a the average person. LAWS OF OTHER UNIVERSE'S DON'T APPLY TO DBZ.

And he only warped the otherworld not every dimension, that is taking Gokus statement a bit too far because we can only see the effect it had on the otherworld and nothing else (what happened on Earth was a side effect of what happened in the other world so that is seperate)

You're also forgetting Anomalous Space and those were the only one's that were shown but at least they were shown. ( Unlike DS and Uriel galaxy busting statements.)

That has nothing to do with what I was saying... And I never said Bastard!! didnt have contradictions (Every piece of fiction is bound to have them) I said that their top end feats are better than anything in Dragon Ball.

That has everything to do with it, that's the reason why characters like vegito aren't blowing up the planet with there casual energy blasts.

They felt the fusion of 2 characters that suspossedly took on a "Multiversal entity" (In your words) Im certain they felt SSJ3 Goku on earth.

Oh but they did not.

If his transformation required him to release so much power (You claimed they were masters of Ki control before so him having to "try" is irrelivent in this case) that

it shook the otherworld then a superior joining of 2 saiyans would end in similar results, it didnt hence the inconsistency.

Again do you know how to read because I already explained this to you.

He affected the other world which then inadvertantly affected earth, which means he is not a multiversal reality warper as you keep claiming. So him affacting anything more than that.

Otherworld,Anmalous space is two therefore its multiversal and that's just what was shown but it could have been more.

Best destructive showing by Janemba in the movie was town level, are you kidding me? You dont read Bastard!! then if you think that because Michael stated Galaxy destruction before the Black Abyss was destroyed (Which is also quantifiable with the Black Abyss feat)

Was that his best destruction feat that was shown, yes, does it mean it was only a town buster hell no, unless you are claiming master roshi is stronger than janemba. Also I guess 1st form Janemba energy attack that barely hurt ssj 2 goku is stronger than janemba's 2nd form hell gates attack that almost one shot ssj 3 goku.

A statement that is backed up by, ha,oh,yeah, NOTHINGGGGGG.

Says the guy who thinks Janemba is multiversal. Yeah sure im retarded why not. (Sarcasm because you are stupid enough to believe that)

Yeah, your stupid, I'm glad you except that.

What we saw was a dimensional wall collapsing with them all coming throught it and then Michael saying "They destroyed the Black Abyss"

Disproven by the feats I posted above. That should shut you're mouth.

What we saw from Janemba was him falling on his fat ass and blowing himself to shit with a town busting attack, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm really astonished what Bias can really do to a person. I mean come on claiming Janemba<<<master roshi, that's just sad and desperate.

that could range from light speed to faster than light. Judas pain DS should only be slightly faster than light but not that much.

Why would they spend 4 year traveling in space when they could just teleport when even regular angels can teleport, Well I guess we will never know how they got there.

You said that janemba would have no problem breaking through Dispel bound destroying his physical form COMPLETELY, his Asteral form COMPLETELY, and his Spiritual form COMPLETELY (Nothing is left not even dust) and then destroy their eternal atoms in a seperate dimension COMPLETELY...
All at the same time while he is regenerating his Dispel Bound and attacking them at the same time?. Yeah that is downplaying his Dispel bound and Eternal Atoms.
They dont have the speed or attacking power to do that so it wont happen.

Well, I see now, you're confusing downplaying with going by whats shown and going by whats shown DS shields wont resist an attack billions of times stronger than he has ever handled.

Exactly what it says... The smallest galaxys we know of have a solar mass of 500,000 but an small(ish) sized galaxy would have a solar mass of 10 million. Which is why I say he is Galaxy Level in destructive power (I can say multi Galaxy level but It is safer to go with a base level for larger galaxys)

That's cool but DS isn't even going to destroy a planet reason why I said what I said.

I already gave you feats, you should have looked at them everyone else did...

No, you just gave me statement to prove your statements. I showed you the actual feats look above.

So Janemba is equal to Kami Tenchi and Haruka then? Show him affecting a visable multiverse with ANYTHING (His reality warping is only shown in the other world btw so good luck with that.)

This is a prime example of the point above. Except this time you outright state that master roshi is stronger than them

And if 1 troll thinks Janemba is multiversal does that make it true? You provided me with the answer yourself... HELL NO.

Doesn't matter if they do what matters is if that's whats in the original source. lucky for me there is.

I have "wrecked" your ass so many times now I should be in Jail for it. And yes I did, and I could, because your argument has more fail than Twilight. Lets show your greatest hit shall we?

Bitch please, if we were to show you all the times I slammed your face into the pavement we would be here all week long and we include other threads like the Hades against Janemba we would be here even longer.

@ReiKai said:

A small point. The black hole in the center of our galaxy is a Supermassive black hole, which ranges in the equivalency of tens of thousands to billions of solar masses. Current science still can't fully grasp the scope of it.

Oh, do please tell me more about it, i'm just dying to know.

@The_original_goku10000 said:

/thread

@The_original_goku10000: God you just funnier and dumber the longer you go on.

I just showed my friends what you said and they could not stop laughing and your comments (I quoat "Is this kid a fucking retard or what?" and "I think he might have been dropped on his head"). Thanks for the laugh, it should keep us going for a few hours regardless.

All in agreement here too, team 1 wins.

But you keep up that comedy act there, god knows we could use another laugh from your comedy gold right there.

I see you don't know how broly is. He destroyed one in his second form in the fist few seconds of the movie.

Ha... ha... watch the video dumbass. And see the lies. (But wait you are a troll, you will still believe it regardless. I hope you do btw because we can get a good laugh from that too!!)

Well, I think Multi planet level durability should be more than enough after all neither ds or uriel are going to get past it with there country level energy attacks. Rolf.

I think you mean ROFL (Refer to dumbass comment above for further info on your current standing). And as we read that we each LSHMSFOAIDMT.

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

DS and Uriel having Country level attacks? somebody mute this troll.

@peruano99A:

This is one of his reasons for Janemba being multiversal

Otherworld,Anmalous space is two therefore its multiversal and that's just what was shown but it could have been more.

This guy is a bloody idiot...

@ReiKai said:

@The_original_goku10000 said:

/thread

As expected concession excepted.

@Yusuke52 said:

God you just funnier and dumber the longer you go on.

Yeah, debating with you tends to do that, lucky for me I'm still light years ahead in intelligence compared to you.

I just showed my friends what you said and they could not stop laughing and your comments (I quoat "Is this kid a fucking retard or what?" and "I think he might have been dropped on his head"). Thanks for the laugh, it should keep us going for a few hours regardless.
All in agreement here too, team 1 wins.
But you keep up that comedy act there, god knows we could use another laugh from your comedy gold right there.

Golly and here I thought spending a good time with your homies was going out to play soccer and the mall and such things, but I guess I've been doing it all wrong. Next time I'll just show them a vs. forum discussion and will all get some good a'l laugh's, maybe someday will be as cool as you guys.

Ha... ha... watch the video dumbass. And see the lies. (But wait you are a troll, you will still believe it regardless. I hope you do btw because we can get a good laugh from that too!!)

This is just sad bro, showing a video that only whats you to see certain things to prove his point is well like I said sad.

And as we read that we each LSHMSFOAIDMT

You kid have fun now and behave yourselves.

This is one of his reasons for Janemba being multiversal

Yeah mate, going by definition of course.

@peruano99A:

DS and Uriel having Country level attacks? somebody mute this troll.

Calm down, I'm just playing Yusukes52 game which is to act retarded.

It's impossible to concede to someone who has not made a Single Valid Argument the entire time he's been here. Vomiting up strings of words does not make them worth anything. Seriously, you haven't done anything except regurgitate the same BS over and over again.

@The_original_goku10000:

Yeah, debating with you tends to do that, lucky for me I'm still light years ahead in intelligence compared to you.

Light years ahead? I think I would have to disagree there given something you said earlier.. where is it? Ah yes

Yeah they waited 4 years to teleport back... Sure they did... But what do I know, your "intelligence" (Is that what you try to pass it off as nowadays? Back im my day they just called it stupidity.) is superior to mine given that you dont know how to spell overused acronyms like "ROFL" and claim Janemba is multiversal which would put him on Haruka and Tenchi's level. (You are the ONLY person in the world who believes that Janemba is multiversal. I dont even think you know how big a multiverse is)

Golly and here I thought spending a good time with your homies was going out to play soccer and the mall and such things, but I guess I've been doing it all wrong. Next time I'll just show them a vs. forum discussion and will all get some good a'l laugh's, maybe someday will be as cool as you guys.

Actually we had some beers and started watching a movie before we went out. I checked this and then showed them to which they laughed at you, after which we went out to some new club called "Sense" (Not a big fan of clubbing myself but it was new in town so we thought we would try it out). We got back and then I typed that up before heading to bed.

This is just sad bro, showing a video that only whats you to see certain things to prove his point is well like I said sad.

The video shows that the galaxy busting feat is false given that Goku teleported to the southern galaxy and where most of the movie takes place, you know the one that was "destroyed" at the start of the movie. Refer above for information regarding your superior "Intelligence" (Stupidity)

You kid have fun now and behave yourselves.

Fail english is fail.

Yeah mate, going by definition of course.

Then define the word "Anmalous".

Calm down, I'm just playing Yusukes52 game which is to act retarded.

Yusukes52? its Yusuke52 there is no "s" after the "e". Yeah sure... keep the fail english up there, you are doing well.

@ReiKai:

It's impossible to concede to someone who has not made a Single Valid Argument the entire time he's been here. Vomiting up strings of words does not make them worth anything. Seriously, you haven't done anything except regurgitate the same BS over and over again.

So true.

@ReiKai said:

I agree we should ban Yusuke51.

@Yusuke52 said:

Light years ahead? I think I would have to disagree there given something you said earlier.. where is it? Ah yes

Yes, light years ahead and I have an average intelligence, shocker,no? Oh yeah I went there, it's on now.

Yeah they waited 4 years to teleport back... Sure they did...

Why would they spend 4 years traveling from the center of the galaxy to earth when they have teleportation.

But what do I know, your "intelligence" (Is that what you try to pass it off as nowadays? Back im in my day they just called it stupidity.) is superior to mine given that you dont don't know how to spell overused acronyms like "ROFL" and claim

Yes indeed my intelligence far surpasses you're's, now tell me something I don't know.

I would bother to care and spell acronyms properly if they had significant importance in my academic vocabulary but seeing as they don't I tend not to pay much attention to useless stuff but you are an exception of course.

Janemba is multiversal which would put him on Haruka and Tenchi's level. (You are the ONLY person in the world who believes that Janemba is multiversal. I dont even think you know how big a multiverse is)

Janemba actually has feats unlike Tenchi that's something you should keep in mind before you start talking shit. Calladita te ves mas bonito, mija.

Actually we had some beers and started watching a movie before we went out. I checked this and then showed them to which they laughed at you, after which we went out to some new club called "Sense" (Not a big fan of clubbing myself but it was new in town so we thought we would try it out). We got back and then I typed that up before heading to bed.

Yeah what ever bro and I met the president after I spend my afternoon parting with Iron man.

The video shows that the galaxy busting feat is false given that Goku teleported to the southern galaxy and where most of the movie takes place, you know the one that was "destroyed" at the start of the movie. Refer above for information regarding your superior "Intelligence" (Stupidity)

It seems that you're not only stupid but suffer from Alzheimer as well but wait I guess it's also your mothers fault.What, did she drop you on your head when you where little or something.

Fail english is fail.

Would you mind pointing out what I did wrong besides forgetting to put an S on kids.

Then define the word "Anmalous".

That's just the name of the other dimension nothing else but do explain why you want me to define it.

Yusukes52? its Yusuke52 there is no "s" after the "e". Yeah sure... keep the fail english up there, you are doing well.

LMAO, are you kidding me right now. You should just keep your mouth shut " Keep the fail English up there, you're doing well." Lmao.

@The_original_goku10000:

shocker,no?

No space.

Why would they spend 4 years traveling from the center of the galaxy to earth when they have teleportation.

Explain why they waited 4 years to do so then.

But what do I know, your "intelligence" (Is that what you try to pass it off as nowadays? Back im in my day they just called it stupidity.) is superior to mine given that you dont don't know how to spell overused acronyms like "ROFL" and claim

Yes indeed my intelligence far surpasses you're's, now tell me something I don't know.

I would bother to care and spell acronyms properly if they had significant importance in my academic vocabulary but seeing as they don't I tend not to pay much attention to useless stuff but you are an exception of course.

You should learn when and when not to correct people because the "as" is what makes that sentence coherent. "Im" was an overlooked typo so thanks for pointing that out, and really? you are going to try and correct my grammar when you have been using "you're" (And a new version you're's) when you should be saying "your" and "prove" instead of "proof"?

Also you're's is so fail it makes every point in your post lose credibility (What little they had to begin with)

It's not the significance of the acronym from an academic standpoint that is the problem, it's the fact that it is 4 letters that everyone on this planet knows. You somehow got it wrong and didn't even notice, And it is one of these words that sounds how it looks. That, is what is shocking.

Janemba actually has feats unlike Tenchi that's something you should keep in mind before you start talking shit. Calladita te ves mas bonito, mija.

Fail if you think Janemba will beat Tenchi in feats.

Yeah what ever bro and I met the president after I spend my afternoon parting with Iron man.

And you think your intelligence is better than mine, when you fail getting the tense of a word correct (Not the first time this has happened) and spelling "partying" wrong...

It seems that you're not only stupid but suffer from Alzheimer as well but wait I guess it's also your mothers fault.What, did she drop you on your head when you where little or something.

it's Alzheimer's, there is no such thing as Alzheimer, and there should be a space (Double if that is how you roll) after the full stop too. So fail there and on the last part after getting the first part wrong... Good job.

Also it was the Southern Galaxy that was "Destroyed" which is why they said "The South Galaxy has been shattered" (Dub) and "The Southern Galaxy has been destroyed" (Sub). So no you are unable to try and pass this off as another galaxy in the southern quadrant as the main galaxy in that quadrant is called "The South/Southern Galaxy" (The one which was STATED to have been destroyed)

Even the Dragon Ball wiki image for the South Galaxy is the same, and even states its "Destruction" further down the page (Refer to video for outlier bullshit)...

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/South_Galaxy

So good job posting something of no importance.

Would you mind pointing out what I did wrong besides forgetting to put an S on kids.

Without the "S" the sentence was stupid, just pointing that out.

That's just the name of the other dimension nothing else but do explain why you want me to define it.

I want you to define it because the word you "came" up with does not exist, so please, enlighten us "Master of average intelligence" (Can't say that with a straight face)

LMAO, are you kidding me right now. You should just keep your mouth shut " Keep the fail English up there, you're doing well." Lmao

I type "english" instead of "English", I am aware it is incorrect but it is a habit of mine. And the second part, *Sigh* if you had went to school you would understand that both are fine. So that correction was a great waste of your time.

So to sum up you still fail (Worse than I thought, with the new addition of you're's) and Dark Schneider still solos.

@Yusuke52:

No space.

No shit.

Explain why they waited 4 years to do so then.

Ohhhh, down boy down neither you or I can know that just yet, will have to wait until the manga moves on.

you are going to try and correct my grammar when you have been using "you're"

Yeah, I used it wrong once or twice but I know how to use them and when.

Also you're's is so fail it makes every point in your post lose credibility (What little they had to begin with)

Nobody's perfect, I guess.

It's not the significance of the acronym from an academic standpoint that is the problem, it's the fact that it is 4 letters that everyone on this planet knows. You somehow got it wrong and didn't even notice, And it is one of these words that sounds how it looks. That, is what is shocking.

Oh yeah I knew I spelled it wrong but like I said before I don't really care about acronyms.

Fail if you think Janemba will beat Tenchi in feats.

Tenchi does't even have better feats than broly, that's how bad his feats are.

And you think your intelligence is better than mine, when you fail getting the tense of a word correct (Not the first time this has happened) and spelling "partying" wrong...

Actually that's how you use "spend" than you very much.

spelling "partying" wrong...
it's Alzheimer's, there is no such thing as Alzheimer, and there should be a space (Double if that is how you roll) after the full stop too. So fail there and on the last part after getting the first part wrong... Good job.
Without the "S" the sentence was stupid, just pointing that out.

Those "was an overlooked typo so thanks for pointing that out"

Also it was the Southern Galaxy that was "Destroyed" which is why they said "The South Galaxy has been shattered" (Dub) and "The Southern Galaxy has been destroyed" (Sub). So no you are unable to try and pass this off as another galaxy in the southern quadrant as the main galaxy in that quadrant is called "The South/Southern Galaxy" (The one which was STATED to have been destroyed)
Even the Dragon Ball wiki image for the South Galaxy is the same, and even states its "Destruction" further down the page (Refer to video for outlier bullshit)...
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/South_Galaxy
So good job posting something of no importance.

LOL, trying to use wikis to disprove the source material, you have really hit a new low DS A. That also disproves nothing, so keep on trying.

See there in the paragraph it states " The Kaiou supervice the galaxies that exist infinitely in all the universe" That means that there are more than 4 galaxies to be exact there are infinite amount of galaxy's. Then it goes on saying that E,W,S,and N Galaxies are denominations that came into use through their duty. So in other words Broly destroyed a galaxy.

I want you to define it because the word you "came" up with does not exist, so please, enlighten us "Master of average intelligence" (Can't say that with a straight face)

I see you googled it up, Anomalous; deviating from or inconsistent with the common order, form,or rule; irregular; abnormal: Advanced forms of life may beanomalous in the universe. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anomalous

And the second part, *Sigh* if you had went to school you would understand that both are fine. So that correction was a great waste of your time.

Sorry I just had a good laugh with what you wrote. "Keep the fail English up there." Oh lord hahaha thanks you for that Ralph. The second is correct but its better if you write it shorter after all isn't that what they teach at school's.

So to sum up you still fail (Worse than I thought, with the new addition of you're's) and Dark Schneider still solos.

Na bro you're just in denial and you will continue to for ever,and ever,and ever.

@The_original_goku10000:

Nobody's perfect, I guess.

That was so far from perfect it is laughable. In fact I did laugh, how in the fuck did you think that was correct?

Actually that's how you use "spend" than you very much.

"Yeah what ever bro and I met the president after I spend my afternoon parting with Iron man."

Actually no because you said "met the president" that means it has already transpired, you then followed it with "AFTER I SPEND" that should be "after I spent".

LOL, trying to use wikis to disprove the source material, you have really hit a new low DS A. That also disproves nothing, so keep on trying.

You are trying to disprove me you dumbass I am proving that the movie is correct when it says South/Southern Galaxy (Which it does in both dub and sub)... Are you trying to argue with a video that was put together specifically to prove that Broly can't bust galaxys.

And you can keep posting that image all you want the galaxy in question is called the South Galaxy not some random galaxy that you think it is.

See there in the paragraph it states " The Kaiou supervice the galaxies that exist infinitely in all the universe" That means that there are more than 4 galaxies to be exact there are infinite amount of galaxy's. Then it goes on saying that E,W,S,and N Galaxies are denominations that came into use through their duty. So in other words Broly destroyed a galaxy.

That is fucking fantastic, and yet it still doesn't change the fact that the galaxy that was destroyed was called the South/Southern Galaxy... The one where the movie takes place meaning it was not destroyed. Meaning that Broly was doing what Buu was doing, slowly destroying the Galaxy (In Buu's case the universe) planet by planet. Not just one shotting the galaxy.

Seriously I had hoped that even you would give up on this one since the evidence is insurmountable and so heavily against your theory that it does you more damage than good to argue against it.

Sorry I just had a good laugh with what you wrote. "Keep the fail English up there." Oh lord hahaha thanks you for that Ralph. The second is correct but its better if you write it shorter after all isn't that what they teach at school's.

My name is not Ralph for a start (No idea where you got that name). Also glad I can amuse, its the least I can do after the the lovely word "you're's" you so graciously gave us (Dumb... Ass). And if you knew the second was correct then why did you claim it was wrong and then "Correct" it. They teach English in schools, how I apply it is up to me not you or anyone else.

Na bro you're just in denial and you will continue to for ever,and ever,and ever.

At this point your insults amount to nothing since it wont change the fact that Dark Schneider solos this fight.

I see you googled it up, Anomalous; deviating from or inconsistent with the common order, form,or rule; irregular; abnormal: Advanced forms of life may beanomalous in the universe. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/anomalous

Actually I asked you for the word "anmalous" not "anomalous" take a look back at what you and I both said. Either way that does not prove Janemba is multiversal, since you can't prove he warped anomalies (He only visably shows the alteration of matter, nothing more), and since when was "Anomalous Space" considered another universe next to the Other World (The Otherworld is not a universe to begin with, its part of a single universe and is just a seperate part)? Can you show me this being stated please.

This is my last post here anyway since this has gone far to off topic and its pointless to continue this. If you want to reply to this you can do so in a PM and we can continue there.

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yusuke52 is too Op LOL!

@Yusuke52 said:

That was so far from perfect it is laughable. In fact I did laugh, how in the fuck did you think that was correct?

I have no Idea, must of had a blond moment.

"Yeah what ever bro and I met the president after I spend my afternoon parting with Iron man."
Actually no because you said "met the president" that means it has already transpired, you then followed it with "AFTER I SPEND" that should be "after I spent".

Ah, thank you for correcting that.

You are trying to disprove me you dumbass I am proving that the movie is correct when it says South/Southern Galaxy

By using wiki's. Yes, that's really helping your case. But lets look at facts; there are more than 4 galaxies in dbz, we saw a galaxy being destroyed in a couple of seconds. ( I don't know why but that makes me think that the creators of the movie were strongly implying Broly could bust a.... Galaxy. Just a logical thought.)

King Kai even in the sub part said broly destroyed the galaxy.( Something the creator of the video neglected to say/tell which for some reason makes me believe he is bias. Funny thought,no?) Later stated as well that he had destroyed a galaxy by goku. I swear that the image I posted conformes that when people refer to E,W,S,or North galaxy they are just talking about the quadrant not one individual galaxy.

(Which it does in both dub and sub)...

I do believe so but I may be wrong.

Are you trying to argue with a video that was put together specifically to prove that Broly can't bust galaxys.

Yes I am because there is such a thing called bias that make people neglect to tell the audience the whole ugly truth. Shocker,no?

And you can keep posting that image all you want the galaxy in question is called the South Galaxy not some random galaxy that you think it is.

Like I said earlier when they refer to the south galaxy or any other galaxy they are referring to the quadrant not the individual galaxy. But keep thinking that your opinion holds more weight than the creators of the manga/anime/movies.

My name is not Ralph for a start (No idea where you got that name).

One of your quotes reminded me of a line Ralph said, Ralph is from the Simpsons.

Also glad I can amuse, its the least I can do after the the lovely word "you're's" you so graciously gave us (Dumb... Ass).

Well, yes, I spelled yours wrong and you called yourself and idiot but hey who's keeping track.

And if you knew the second was correct then why did you claim it was wrong and then "Correct" it. They teach English in schools, how I apply it is up to me not you or anyone else.

Never said it was wrong, its just that I'm used to doing it like that because our teacher told use to do that.

At this point your insults amount to nothing since it wont change the fact that Dark Schneider solos this fight.

Can you explain how he wins again so far his greatest feat is making a small hole in a dimensional wall and then one of Uriel's attack was stated to be able to destroy a COUNTRY, big shit right there, bra.

Actually I asked you for the word "anmalous" not "anomalous" take a look back at what you and I both said.

I forgot to put the "o" so its Anomalous.

Either way that does not prove Janemba is multiversal, since you can't prove he warped anomalies (He only visably shows the alteration of matter, nothing more),

Did we see him warp it no because they were there only for an for a few moments, he did start to affect it though.

and since when was "Anomalous Space" considered another universe next to the Other World

Because its just like the Hyperbolic time chamber; not part of other world or the main universe.

(The Otherworld is not a universe to begin with, its part of a single universe and is just a seperate part)?

No, the dbz verse is generally divided into 3 main parts not that there are just 3 universes, there's the Heavenly realm, the universe where goku lives, and The Kaioushin Realm. Saying The Heavenly Realm is part of the main universe is like saying The Devil Realm is part of the The main universe keep in mind The Devil Realm is the main universe but just completely different.

Can you show me this being stated please.

No. But I don't think you would except a STATEMENT even if there was one. I just love your double standards.

This is my last post here anyway since this has gone far to off topic and its pointless to continue this. If you want to reply to this you can do so in a PM and we can continue there.

Why? I see no problem continuing this debate her, how about you continue what you started and try to prove that ds & uriel beat Janemba and Omega. I highly doubt you will though.

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Original Goku is the only one in this site who believes Janemba can beat DS...what's stopping DS from speed blitzing Janemba?

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

By using wiki's. Yes, that's really helping your case. But lets look at facts; there are more than 4 galaxies in dbz, we saw a galaxy being destroyed in a couple of seconds. ( I don't know why but that makes me think that the creators of the movie were strongly implying Broly could bust a.... Galaxy. Just a logical thought.)

King Kai even in the sub part said broly destroyed the galaxy.( Something the creator of the video neglected to say/tell which for some reason makes me believe he is bias. Funny thought,no?) Later stated as well that he had destroyed a galaxy by goku. I swear that the image I posted conformes that when people refer to E,W,S,or North galaxy they are just talking about the quadrant not one individual galaxy.

stop at 6:11 pls , the galaxy is still THERE with all the planets ! Geez.

and DragonBallFightsfrom youtube is awesome LOL!

Bastard characters win , end of the debate .

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel