Dark Schenider & Uriel Vs Janemba, Super Buu & Omega Shenron

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on May 15, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Yusuke52 said:

@The_original_goku10000:

janemba is a universe buster.

So he is a universe buster now is he?

Nice, can I see him busting a universe then please because for some strange reason I can't recall that happening (Youtube video would be great!)

Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros.

Thanks for proving my point.

You must have more ego than sense at this point if you start quoating yourself, and then thanking yourself for saying good things about yourself in said quoat...

1.) He's never busted one on screen but was stated to be able to do so and casually warped universes and beat a person that could shake dimensions by just transforming. So janemba is more of a universe buster than any Bastard!!! character a galaxy buster.

2.) Learn how to read a quote and then come talk shit.

@ReiKai:

That's still nowhere near janembas level, not even close.

Post by Yusuke52 (439 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@The_original_goku10000:

Ah so he has never busted one on screen, Now just remind me here has anyone in DBZ busted a universe on screen? Because for some funny reason without visual proof that they did nobody will believe you. Think of yourself in court and making your case to a judge, would you claim a man tried to kill you without any proof to convict him other than your words?

Ah so he has warped universes now (Thought is was dimensions, or was that planes)... now remind me again how big is the dragon ball universe (You can tell me how many galaxies it has), and go from what you can prove with evidence not from what you think the size of it is.

On second thoughts I will do this for you.

Ok so after looking back at Dragon Ball as a whole, you are wrong to say Universes as the correct term is a single Universe, So already his reality warping cannot reach multi universe level, or as we shall call it multiversal. Second, from what I see the Dragon Ball Universe is not much larger than 7 maybe 8 galaxies mass wise (Just being generous for the sake of consistency, you could stretch its overall size to around 10 but it is in fact much smaller than this)

The Human World is comprised of 4 quadrents, each one is a galaxy. Heaven is planet sized, and I shall be generous and make Hell/Other World multi large planet size+ (2 Large planets) given that it is much larger than Heaven. Then you have the various planets of the Kais and the Check In Station, Snake Way and so on.

So going from what we know, Janemba affected all of the other world, Heaven, and Earth with his reality warping (Which I remind you did not affect anything but the appearence of said areas), so he warped, around, And I will be generous again and just say 3-4 Large planet sized masses. Which does not make make his reality warping multiversal, but with that said it is commendable... For Dragon Ball.

Its not all that impressive shaking dimensions, Raizen is able to shake the whole makai when he was hungry but that does not mean he is able to bust the makai which is universal in size. Try not to overexagerate the facts, and since DS and Uriel destroyed the Black Abyss which was equal to 50 million solar masses, that single feat is greater than anything shown in Dragon Ball in terms of destructive potential, prove me wrong in this regard please. And visual proof of something being destroyed as always pease.

And second, lets dissect this part shall we?

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@The_original_goku10000: wow what great debatin skill...posting a link to a completely different forum where any guest and anyone can post instead of proving your argument on your own...great job buddy

Unless your that sanchez guy, which makes your case even worse due to almost every not a guest all debunked his claims

Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros. (Very similar to this quoat down here no?)

That other thread pretty much address every point you can come up with and debunks it as well.

There not much to this thread ds and uriel are multi galaxy busters and janemba is a universe buster.

@ReiKai & @FormerCrimsonKing

Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros. (Yeah looks to be the same)

Thanks for proving my point. (Here you reply to your quoat of yourself and say thanks... WTF)

Now we are talking about the last 3 lines of this post that you made on the first page. What I see there is you saying to ReiKai and FormerCrimsonKing (No real need to tag him again since you were replying to him in the first place, just pointing that out there) in a quoat bubble saying "Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros." Which is what you wrote not 3 lines above this quoat in the same post which I shall Bold and Underline, nobody else wrote that only you (which in itself makes me think your ego is very large, since there is little to no need for you to quoat something that can be read 3 lines before). To which you replied to your quoat with "Thanks for proving my point". Now, I must be old fashioned but back in my day you did not thank yourself for saying something good about yourself. I am just pointing out that you have more ego than sense, if you feel the need to quoat yourself and thank yourself for said quoat to try and improve your standpoint. That is the equivalent of me liking my own posts on facebook (And I dont even like facebook)... But besides that you are not a great debator, for one you downplay anyone against Dragon Ball characters despite the fact they are blatantly stronger and faster. But all that is just water under the bridge to you of course because Janemba can "Bust Universes" (Scarcasm implied)

It would have been different had you quoated someone else trying to back you up other than yourself, or quoated them directly and then said "Thanks for proving my aformentioned point about me being a great debator" but that is not the case. Instead you chose to do something that would seem confusing to people just skimming over this topic and not even noticing the images and then reading your post and thinking "Wow that guy has such an ego" or "He seems like an ass, quoating himself"

Also the only point you made that correlated with this thread is pointing out Janemba is in it, everything else is wank on your part. I can tell you now that the two people you think are sub-par when compared to you are so far above you in the debating chain that it is not funny in the slightest. At least they can acknowlage the skills and strengths of both parties involved. You see Janemba and suddenly get some kind of hard on for him (I dont see why he is not even attractive or funny) and are like "Janemba has no equals, Spite in favor of Janemba!". The fact is Uriel and Dark Schneider have better showing of power and speed on panel than anyone in Dragon Ball, you can speculate and wish and hope all you want, Janemba will not get any stronger than what we have seen, and that goes for everyone. Not to mention that Dragon Ball characters cannot destroy Eternal Atoms nor will they be able to break through their Dispel Bound, destroy their Astral, Spiritual, and Physical forms at the same time while also destroying the eternal atoms, all at the same time.

@ReiKai:

That's still nowhere near janembas level, not even close.

Lovely, so you seem to be the go to guy here on Janemba, so I will ask you to show me some things so I can see his power for myself. Some videos or screen caps would be great just so we can get a "Small" grasp on his "Truly overwhelming power" (Scarcasm subtlety implied)

Ok show me his greatest speed feat that is not teleportation.

The largest thing he has ever destroyed with his power. (This does not include his lack of control over his Reality Warping powers, so dont bring them into this part. So something like planets)

And the most powerful attack he has survived without a scratch or any visable signs of pain

And any other stuff that you think gives him the advantage over DS and Uriel. (Here you would put his low tier reality warping and Matter Manipulation etc)

And just for the sake of it why dont you also go ahead and show me these...

The greatest speed feat in DBZ that is not teleportation (I would not use Gotenks simply because his speed is not sustanable, go for someone more like Goku or Vegeta)

The greatest on screen destruction feat that actually shown on screen/panel (So an attack that visably destroys a planet, not implied power)

The Greatest durability feat (This does not include Buu's Regen)

You can reply to each one with pictures and videos to make your case. Should you reply to one without doing so I shall take the best known feat of that type and we shall go from there. Make the effort, because if you dont, in your eyes, I shall be downgrading DBZ quite a bit and then you will just get moody and we wont being going up to candy mountain anytime soon will we??

Post by peruano99A (492 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Original goku is the only one in the entire site who thinks Janemba can win.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

This will be an easy win for the Bastard! team.

It won't be even close in terms of speed, at best, Buu and Omega Shenron are relativistic. While Uriel traveled 28,000 light-years in less than four years. That is 7000 times faster than the speed of light. Dark Schneider blitz the heck out of Uriel, so now it is clear that the Bastard! team blitz the DB team that it's not even funny.

In offensive capabilities, Buu and Omega are at best planetary+. Schneider and Uriel destroyed a blackhole that has the mass of 5 million suns. You do the math.

Or Schneider can just use the Venom spell that destroys the victim on a cellular level, so Buu and Omega Shenron's regeneration won't work.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@bobokyo said:

This will be an easy win for the Bastard! team.

It won't be even close in terms of speed, at best, Buu and Omega Shenron are relativistic. While Uriel traveled 28,000 light-years in less than four years. That is 7000 times faster than the speed of light. Dark Schneider blitz the heck out of Uriel, so now it is clear that the Bastard! team blitz the DB team that it's not even funny.

In offensive capabilities, Buu and Omega are at best planetary+. Schneider and Uriel destroyed a blackhole that has the mass of 5 million suns. You do the math.

Or Schneider can just use the Venom spell that destroys the victim on a cellular level, so Buu and Omega Shenron's regeneration won't work.

While you are correct, you are being slightly biased to the DBZ team.

DS didn't blitz Uriel, they're pretty evenly matched, actually if DS didn't use bloodstone he would of lost against Uriel, Uriel had more firepower.

28,000 light years in less than four years is travel speed, you should bring up the exchange that DS and Uriel made where they were trading millions of punches and counters in less than a second.

Buu and Omega are definately above planet+, but I'm not going to give a estimate as to how much stronger they are though.

And the black abyss that they destroyed from the side effects of their fight wasn't 5 million suns in mass it was 50 million times the mass of the sun.

Just my 5 cents :)

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@bobokyo: It's always good when a new member joins and doesn't bum the hell out of DBZ.

Although I would say that Omega is probably nearing Star buster level not planetary+ I did some quick maths in an earlier thread, which might not be entirely accurate, but kind of gave an idea how powerful DBZ characters really were.

Still this should be a fairly easy win for the Bastards. Janemba shouldn't be too much of a threat, despite his reality warping he'd probably get blitzed.

Post by bobokyo (122 posts) See mini bio Level 6

^ Thank you for the corrections but I'm not being bias on any side. I'm just saying that this is not a fair fight because Bastard! team outclasses DB team almost in every category.

@ohgodwhy:

Reality warping gets negated by Dispell bound anyway.

@GoodGamerSambo: Yeah there's no way DBZ can win this.

Post by ReiKai (3,529 posts) See mini bio Level 10
1 lightyear is the distance light travels in a year (365days).  At a rate roughly 186,000 miles per second, an object moving at light speed will travel a distance of 5,865,696,000,000 miles in one year. 28k lightyears means an object moving at lightspeed would take 28thousand years to move that far. So yes he is correct in stating Uriel is more than 7000xLightspeed. And that's Uriel prior to his Fall. Fallen Uriel is even more powerful and faster. And Darsh was still hammering him.

So it is painfully proven that the upper-tier of Bastard!! chars are thousands of times faster than light. DBZ chars can't even be properly calculated due to lack of evidence and can only be concluded into the lower FTL range at best.

@Yusuke52 Said:

Ah so he has warped universes now (Thought is was dimensions, or was that planes)...

I told you already multiple time in the other thread it doesn't matter what you call them there all the same in dbz.

now remind me again how big is the dragon ball universe (You can tell me how many galaxies it has), and go from what you can prove with evidence not from what you think the size of it is.

Gladly, The universe where earth and goku live is infinite here the proof;

Thanks but no thanks your not to be trusted.

Ok so after looking back at Dragon Ball as a whole, you are wrong to say Universes as the correct term is a single Universe,

No you're actually wrong there that's something to be expected from you. There is more than one universe/dimension just a few of the top of my mind, The living realm=where earth is located, The Demon Realm it's a universe opposite to the regular one, The hyper time chamber= where they go to train, The world beyond/Heavenly Realm= hell,heaven,etc is located there, The Kaioushin Realm= universe of the high ranking gods of dbz there they watch over the living realm , Anomalous Space= where the other world tournament took place, Divine realm=place where the dead kami go. Those are just some that came to mind.

Second, from what I see the Dragon Ball Universe is not much larger than 7 maybe 8 galaxies mass wise (Just being generous for the sake of consistency, you could stretch its overall size to around 10 but it is in fact much smaller than this)
The Human World is comprised of 4 quadrents, each one is a galaxy.

Yes, you see that because you are lacking intelligence and don't now shit about dbz. The universe where earth and goku live is made up of infinite galaxy's;

Heaven is planet sized,

Heaven is a planet but its size is never mentioned.

and I shall be generous and make Hell/Other World multi large planet size+ (2 Large planets) given that it is much larger than Heaven. Then you have the various planets of the Kais and the Check In Station, Snake Way and so on.

Prove Hell is planet size. Other world? are you referring to Heavenly realm a dimension.

since DS and Uriel destroyed the Black Abyss which was equal to 50 million solar masses, that single feat is greater than anything shown in Dragon Ball in terms of destructive potential, prove me wrong in this regard please. And visual proof of something being destroyed as always pease.

I'll like to see visual prove of that happening, not them cracking a small hole to escape the Abyss but them actually destroying the Black Abyss.

FYI, DS & Uriel destroying the Black Abyss means DS&Uri>>>>>>>Satan.

And second, lets dissect this part shall we?

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@The_original_goku10000: wow what great debatin skill...posting a link to a completely different forum where any guest and anyone can post instead of proving your argument on your own...great job buddy

Unless your that sanchez guy, which makes your case even worse due to almost every not a guest all debunked his claims

Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros. (Very similar to this quoat down here no?)

That other thread pretty much address every point you can come up with and debunks it as well.

There not much to this thread ds and uriel are multi galaxy busters and janemba is a universe buster.

@ReiKai & @FormerCrimsonKing

Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros. (Yeah looks to be the same)

Thanks for proving my point. (Here you reply to your quoat of yourself and say thanks... WTF)

Now we are talking about the last 3 lines of this post that you made on the first page. What I see there is you saying to ReiKai and FormerCrimsonKing (No real need to tag him again since you were replying to him in the first place, just pointing that out there) in a quoat bubble saying "Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros." Which is what you wrote not 3 lines above this quoat in the same post which I shall Bold and Underline, nobody else wrote that only you (which in itself makes me think your ego is very large, since there is little to no need for you to quoat something that can be read 3 lines before). To which you replied to your quoat with "Thanks for proving my point". Now, I must be old fashioned but back in my day you did not thank yourself for saying something good about yourself. I am just pointing out that you have more ego than sense, if you feel the need to quoat yourself and thank yourself for said quoat to try and improve your standpoint. That is the equivalent of me liking my own posts on facebook (And I dont even like facebook)... But besides that you are not a great debator, for one you downplay anyone against Dragon Ball characters despite the fact they are blatantly stronger and faster. But all that is just water under the bridge to you of course because Janemba can "Bust Universes" (Scarcasm implied)
It would have been different had you quoated someone else trying to back you up other than yourself, or quoated them directly and then said "Thanks for proving my aformentioned point about me being a great debator" but that is not the case. Instead you chose to do something that would seem confusing to people just skimming over this topic and not even noticing the images and then reading your post and thinking "Wow that guy has such an ego" or "He seems like an ass, quoating himself"

You're making this way more complicated than it has to be.I said: I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros I wrote this because I've seen tons of posters in this site just put up macros instead of making points because they don't know anything about the people that are being debated about, so I wrote the underline text that's up there. Then I saw the macros @ReiKai & @FormerCrimsonKing had post and decide to thank them for proving my point.

Also the only point you made that correlated with this thread is pointing out Janemba is in it, everything else is wank on your part.

Everything I posted some how correlates to this thread.

I can tell you now that the two people you think are sub-par when compared to you are so far above you in the debating chain that it is not funny in the slightest. At least they can acknowlage the skills and strengths of both parties involved.

I already debate with one of them and he is far below me , though, I yet to see the other one debating.

You see Janemba and suddenly get some kind of hard on for him (I dont see why he is not even attractive or funny) and are like "Janemba has no equals, Spite in favor of Janemba!". The fact is Uriel and Dark Schneider have better showing of power and speed on panel than anyone in Dragon Ball,

No, I don't role like you the reason why I generally use janemba in threads is because its easier to prove how strong he is compared to other dbz characters.

I'll like to see any character in ss do anything even universal to even consider him a match for even janemba.

you can speculate and wish and hope all you want, Janemba will not get any stronger than what we have seen, and that goes for everyone.

Don't worry I'm quit pleased how strong they made Janemba which is Multiversal.

Not to mention that Dragon Ball characters cannot destroy Eternal Atoms nor

Eternal Atoms in the body, no problem for dbz characters to do.

will they be able to break through their Dispel Bound,

I don't see how they will have trouble destroying it.

destroy their Astral, Spiritual

They are both the same and all you need is spiritual energy/ki energy from within to destroy it.

, and Physical forms

Again, this not going to be a problem for a universal being.

at the same time while also destroying the eternal atoms, all at the same time.

I think they can manage to do that.lol

Lovely, so you seem to be the go to guy here on Janemba, so I will ask you to show me some things so I can see his power for myself. Some videos or screen caps would be great just so we can get a "Small" grasp on his "Truly overwhelming power" (Scarcasm subtlety implied)

But, but I thought you said you saw the movie already. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdNbGU4_Z4Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY2IBPzJhI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9naPhgvntbc .

He's faster than Raditz who is light speed.

The largest thing he has ever destroyed with his power. (This does not include his lack of control over his Reality Warping powers, so dont bring them into this part. So something like planets)

He's stronger than ssj 3 goku that was shaking dimensions what and he easily warped dimensions that should prove how strong he is.

Now show me DS best destructive feat.

DS best durability feat.

DS best speed feat.

@bobokyo said:

It won't be even close in terms of speed, at best, Buu and Omega Shenron are relativistic.

A person with the power level of 1000ish can dodge light speed beams now imagine some one with the powerlevel of 150,000,000 now time that by 1000. Then come back and tell me Omega is only relativistic in speed.

While Uriel traveled 28,000 light-years in less than four years. That is 7000 times faster than the speed of light.

I'll like to see that please. like in scans because there more than just one way to get form point A to point B like using tele . You also have to consider that regular angels went from the center of the galaxy to planet earth in 4 years but they needed to use tele to get from one point on earth to another point ON EARTH, make you wonder why they didn't use there MFTL speed, huh.

In offensive capabilities, Buu and Omega are at best planetary+.

Omega is stronger by many many times than janemba, janemba is universal, Do the math.

Schneider and Uriel destroyed a blackhole that has the mass of 5 million suns.

No, they made a hole in it they didn't destroy it.

First off buu has better regen than cell. Second, continent buster cant harm a universal being with universal dura.

@ReiKai said:

1 lightyear is the distance light travels in a year (365days). At a rate roughly 186,000 miles per second, an object moving at light speed will travel a distance of 5,865,696,000,000 miles in one year. 28k lightyears means an object moving at lightspeed would take 28thousand years to move that far. So yes he is correct in stating Uriel is more than 7000xLightspeed. And that's Uriel prior to his Fall. Fallen Uriel is even more powerful and faster. And Darsh was still hammering him. So it is painfully proven that the upper-tier of Bastard!! chars are thousands of times faster than light. DBZ chars can't even be properly calculated due to lack of evidence and can only be concluded into the lower FTL range at best.

Like I told the guy above me prove they travel that distance with the speed.

@GoodGamerSambo Said:

@ohgodwhy:

When was that shown in the manga.

Post by Agent9149 (481 posts) See mini bio Level 11

DB team loses, the DS characters are above and beyond their levels

Online Now

@The_original_goku10000:

Ah so he has warped universes now (Thought is was dimensions, or was that planes)...

I told you already multiple time in the other thread it doesn't matter what you call them there all the same in dbz.

But they are not thought, each one has a different diffinition...

now remind me again how big is the dragon ball universe (You can tell me how many galaxies it has), and go from what you can prove with evidence not from what you think the size of it is.

Gladly, The universe where earth and goku live is infinite here the proof;

Now are you blind or just stupid? Because that clearly says "infinitely EXPANDING". It does not say the galaxie is infinite in size just that it will expand for all time...

I honestly thought you would get something more concrete than that.

Thanks but no thanks your not to be trusted.

Ha...Ha...Nah.

Ok so after looking back at Dragon Ball as a whole, you are wrong to say Universes as the correct term is a single Universe,

No you're actually wrong there that's something to be expected from you. There is more than one universe/dimension just a few of the top of my mind, The living realm=where earth is located, The Demon Realm it's a universe opposite to the regular one, The hyper time chamber= where they go to train, The world beyond/Heavenly Realm= hell,heaven,etc is located there, The Kaioushin Realm= universe of the high ranking gods of dbz there they watch over the living realm , Anomalous Space= where the other world tournament took place, Divine realm=place where the dead kami go. Those are just some that came to mind.

So the Daizenshuu 4 is wrong then? Because it shows all of Dragon Ball as a single universe and shows this lovely picture with it. (One on the left is a colouration and improved version.

See that is actually considered the entire Dragon Ball Universe. So either I am wrong, which makes Akira wrong too because he likes to think of the dragon ball universe as a "big ball" with everything contained inside it. While It has different areas, they are all part of the same universe. So yeah denied.

Second, from what I see the Dragon Ball Universe is not much larger than 7 maybe 8 galaxies mass wise (Just being generous for the sake of consistency, you could stretch its overall size to around 10 but it is in fact much smaller than this)
The Human World is comprised of 4 quadrents, each one is a galaxy.

Yes, you see that because you are lacking intelligence and don't now shit about dbz. The universe where earth and goku live is made up of infinite galaxy's;

Ah lovely, you see in the last thread I did the DBU a justice and said that it would be roughly equal to ours in size, and you said something like no its not, universes can be different sizes and that I was wrong. Now just so you know we consider our universe infinite in size too (Because of its expansion, just like what is happening in dragon ball (Your image that claims infinite expansion)), So now that I claim something different suddenly the universe in dragon ball is infinite which is what my underlying point was in the first place.

For some reason I just want to stop here, becasue you change your argument to suit you at any chance you get. But I will finish this off first

and I shall be generous and make Hell/Other World multi large planet size+ (2 Large planets) given that it is much larger than Heaven. Then you have the various planets of the Kais and the Check In Station, Snake Way and so on.

Prove Hell is planet size. Other world? are you referring to Heavenly realm a dimension.

Can you prove its not? I can just show a single image of Hell and it would look about the size of a continent (Secenary and what not) calling it large planet sized (Since I believe its flat that is the surface area of a planet) is being fair. Prove me wrong and we can go from there.

Yeah the "/other world" part was a mistake I was typing something else and forgot to delete it all :/. Ah well.

Don't worry I'm quit pleased how strong they made Janemba which is Multiversal.

Ha...Ha...Nah. Show him blowing up the multiverse.

I think they can manage to do that.lol

Harder than you might think, you will see why at the end of this very long post.

But, but I thought you said you saw the movie already. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdNbGU4_Z4Q http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY2IBPzJhI http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9naPhgvntbc .

So you gave me a trailer, a pathetic fight scene (nothing really powerful or intresting happened) and him being born turing buildings into jellybeans... Yeah I asked for specifics on the points I put out and you game me these? yeah never mind then if you will not put effort into it.

He's faster than Raditz who is light speed.

Show me a statement that says raditz is light speed.

He's stronger than ssj 3 goku that was shaking dimensions what and he easily warped dimensions that should prove how strong he is.

Raizen shaked the whole Makai when his stomach rumbled, I guess he is multiversal in terms of destructive power then with just his stomach, Idiot. Haruhi warps and resets entire universe to a level Janemba cant even comprehend and yet a bullet to the head will still kill her, so no that proves nothing.

Now show me DS best destructive feat.

DS best durability feat.

DS best speed feat.

Saved the best for last, Oh and you also need to repost some better feats for your post too, showing trailers is not exactly proof...

Ok so from left to right in order you have, Explanation of Dispel Bound, the Second image states that each of the many thousands of shield it creates must be destroyed one by one in order to break through, and the final one shows that the shields also repair fast enough that the person attacking must be fast enough to bypass the repair speed. These shields block everything from poison to reality warping (I also think he is talking to you in that last one, top panel) The Dispel Bound also tanked the destruction of the Black Abyss and remained unbroken.

Ok so here we have the description of a Seraph, Note the moving faster than light part (Calcs have them in the thousands I believe) Ok and the in subsequent images Dark Schneider Blitzed Konron so fast that the Seraph could not react to his attack, now this was without his Judas Pain powerup, which you can see in the final image when they exchanged millions of blows, movements, and counters in a second. (This feat, spread over 2 pages, surpasses any speed feat in dragon ball, the rest already confirms they are faster than anyone in dragon ball)

Here we have the activation of Judas Pain, It increases his overall power, gives him senses thousands of times greater than a human, and amplyfies the power of his spells and attacks many millions of times over, and the last one states that the power of using Judas Pain is enough to destroy a galaxy. So for example Black Sabbath, a containment spell that heats up the area inside the spellbound to 1,000,000 degrees celsius in Dark Schneiders base form, would reach temperatures well in excess of a trillion degrees with his Judas Pain active. This bonus applies to all his spells.

That shows Dark Schneider createing Uriels Sister from memory, something which the Seraphs though only god could do (There is a second scan in my possesion that shows here again but he is completely naked and im not sure it would be apporatie, if someone tell me its ok I will add it to this post.). This shows that he can create things from his memory, matter manipluation far greater than Janembas (Creating life from memory)

This is an ability called Bloodstone which takes any damage delt to Dark Schneider and deals it right back at the attacker with equal power and potencey. think of it like a mirror attack.

Giran Ira, Dark Schneider creates a black hole to absorb an attack and send it into a sperate dimension.

Ah yes, the destruction of the Black Abyss and the collapse of the dimensional barrier between hell and earth. Confirmed on the final image. left to right in descending order.

There are many more in my possesion, such as the Judas Priest attack which destroys all 3 forms (Physical, Astral, Spiritual) Various attacks from DKL like "Loudness of all Guns Blazing" and "Light Wings Breaker".

The speed feat that puts him around 7,000 times faster than light is based on where the Black Abyss was. It was 28,000 lightyears from earth (stated in Volume 17), and during the 4 year timeskip (Stated by the narrator) they made it back to earth. They traveled 28,000 lightyears in 4 years, which puts them at 7,000x FTL minimum it is most likely much higher.

So after many copy and pastes (Post kept on messing up) and 1 hour later I have finally reached the end of my post.

Proving that Dark Schneider is far greater than the cast of Dragon Ball due to his Dispel Bound which they will not break though no matter how hard they try

His superior spells and attacks such as Judas Priest and Black Sabbath to name a few, both of which would oblitrate anyone of the Dragon Ball team.

His Eternal Atoms which they cannot destroy (Becasue they dont have an attack powerful enough, or accurate enough to target them specifically). But this wont matter because they would need to break his Dispel Bound which is next to impossible for them because they dont have the attacking speed, strength, or power to reduce all of his shields at once and then go on to destroy all three of his forms (Physical Astral Spiritual) including his Eternal Atoms. All before his Dispel Bound Regenerates

His regeneration is far greater than Buu's because as long as a single Eternal Atom exists he can will himself back into existence even if his Physical/Astral/Spiritual body/s is completely and utterly oblitrated.

And finally his superior speed because no matter how much you try you cannot confirm with definitive proof that Dragon Ball Characters are FTL, unlike Bastard!! which has statements and discriptions that say Seraphs are FTL and speed calcs that put them into the FTL range by 7000 times (Minimum). Dragon Ball Characters are mach 1000+ and because of inconsistencys with Ki based attack some appear to move faster than light while others move so slow I could dodge them.

But what I say makes no difference to your mangled brain because despite all this proof "Janemba is still stronger" (Scarcasm once again) despite having lower showings, and you trying to prove his strength with a trailer for the movie... Honestly get your facts straight and post some real evidence supporting their strength.

Wow I say that like it matters, anyone with any sense about them would know that Dark Schneider can solo all of Dragon Ball with ease. At the end of the day you are the only one trying to defend Janemba, by using trailers from the movie as evidence to his power (Those videos did not even show anything impressive). And everyone else is in agreement that Dark Schneider and Uriel will win with no difficulty.

The End.

Enjoy

Edit: Ah now that sucks, for some reason the scans have still messed up the post... I will try and get them into a better shape.

Edit: There we go much better now.

@The_original_goku10000 said:

@GoodGamerSambo Said:

@ohgodwhy:

When was that shown in the manga.

When Raphael was explaining the dispell bound, it shouldn't be to hard for you to find, it is after all one of the most popular scans in the respects threads for DS.

Which leads me to question whether you have actually Read Bastard!! at all?

At least gain some knowledge on it before you debate against it in a clear spite thread in Bastards!! favour.

Post by ReiKai (3,529 posts) See mini bio Level 10
As for mentioning Judas Priest, it is quite the move.

As previously noted, Eternal Atoms exist in three parts in three separate realms of existence; The Physical Plane, Mental Plane and Spiritual Plane. The only way to destroy an eternal atom is to destroy it in all three planes of existence at once, otherwise they just reform. Judas Priest is a spell that can directly destroy Eternal Atoms on all three planes simultaneously.

Regeneration in DBZ only happens on a physical level. Darsh could kill them effortlessly and effectively erase them from existence.
Online Now

@ReiKai: Thanks for adding in Judas Priest, I would have done so but I was having so much trouble with the scans already (Messing up the text and what have you) there I thought it would be best to leave it for awhile.

This guy has no idea how powerful and broken Bastard!! characters are.

Yusuke52 Said:

But they are not thought, each one has a different diffinition...

Different definition. Yes. But in dbz they use it as if it was the same.

Now are you blind or just stupid? Because that clearly says "infinitely EXPANDING". It does not say the galaxie is infinite in size just that it will expand for all time...
I honestly thought you would get something more concrete than that.

Well, I'm neither of those but it seems you are. It doesn't say Expanding you should really learn how to read what it really says is "infinitely EXPANSIVE universe" Expansive means wide or extend. Here's a sentence so you can grasp what it means "The expansive mountain scenario" now that doesn't mean that the mountain is expanding LOL it means its big/wide.

So the Daizenshuu 4 is wrong then?

No its right, I even double check to make sure the place's I mentioned where in the Daizenshuu.

Because it shows all of Dragon Ball as a single universe and shows this lovely picture with it.

That was made to show the main places not the whole db verse.

See that is actually considered the entire Dragon Ball Universe.

No, that's just a map to show some stuff (not all) and the general location of the things it not meant to give specific details and shit.

So either I am wrong, which makes Akira wrong too because he likes to think of the dragon ball universe as a "big ball" with everything contained inside it. While It has different areas, they are all part of the same universe. So yeah denied.

You're definitely wrong. Again, Akira drew that to show the general location of thing's but did not put everything like the thing's I mentioned that I GOT FROM THE MANGA AND ANIME AND MOVIES AND DAIZENSHUU which Akira decided to put in the manga. Overall you posting a poor map was a poor attempt to debunk my prove. Try again.

Ah lovely, you see in the last thread I did the DBU a justice and said that it would be roughly equal to ours in size, and you said something like no its not, universes can be different sizes and that I was wrong.

Yes I did And I still say that.

Now just so you know we consider our universe infinite in size too (Because of its expansion,

You really are stupid. Is expanding? Yes but it will never be infinite and is not infinite, eventually our universe is going to stop expanding and contract, again you made fool out of yourself.

just like what is happening in dragon ball (Your image that claims infinite expansion)),

Learn how to read.

So now that I claim something different suddenly the universe in dragon ball is infinite which is what my underlying point was in the first place.

aur unibversy is not inphinity U dumb, dumb. DB universe is. I have a question for you, are you a clown? because you sure seem to like when people laugh at you.

For some reason I just want to stop here

Of course you do but you are already to involved in this thread and leaving now will only make you lose even more credibility than you have already lost debating against me.

To boot I still have that scan that states that db universe has infinite galaxy's.

Can you prove its not?

That's not my job, you claim it you prove it, it's that simple.

I can just show a single image of Hell and it would look about the size of a continent (Secenary and what not) calling it large planet sized (Since I believe its flat that is the surface area of a planet) is being fair. Prove me wrong and we can go from there.

You're grasping at straws now, learn how to prove something or get out( you cant judge its size by one image that was probably not even taken from a far away distance) , its that simple.

Yeah the "/other world" part was a mistake I was typing something else and forgot to delete it all :/. Ah well.

Then you are still dead wrong.

Ha...Ha...Nah. Show him blowing up the multiverse.

He was stated to be able to destroy the universe and warped universes with ease, Anybody with half a neuron would agree with me here.

So you gave me a trailer, a pathetic fight scene (nothing really powerful or intresting happened) and him being born turing buildings into jellybeans... Yeah I asked for specifics on the points I put out and you game me these? yeah never mind then if you will not put effort into it.

Know your just covering your ears and screaming lalalala like a 5 year old. That video game statements of characters saying he was universal multiple time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdNbGU4_Z4Q Here they say multiple times janemba is universal and other shit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dY2IBPzJhI Here we see the power of goku as he shakes universes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9naPhgvntbc And here we see janemba being born and affecting dimensions.

Show me a statement that says raditz is light speed.
http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Beam_Cannon

"It is the first technique in the series to be referred to as being the speed of light, as Piccolo reasoned that Raditz had to be "faster than the speed of light" to evade it."

Piccolo stated raditz had to be FTL to dodge it of course this makes sense since one of piccolos casual energy beam reached the moon in like a second.

Raizen shaked the whole Makai when his stomach rumbled, I guess he is multiversal in terms of destructive power then with just his stomach, Idiot. Haruhi warps and resets entire universe to a level Janemba cant even comprehend and yet a bullet to the head will still kill her, so no that proves nothing.

Again you're grasping at straw(using the Inductive fallacy, Haruhi is a reality waper but is weak so every RW is weak as well, thats your stupid logic.) you cant use characters from different universe that have different laws and rules to prove that dbz is weak, that's not how to debate.

But I will still debunk. Raizen is saiyan saga's vegetas level at best there's no way SS vegeta is going to shake dimensions so that leaves us to conclude that mankai is small or that raizen was just shaking a country size area.

Ok so from left to right in order you have, Explanation of Dispel Bound, the Second image states that each of the many thousands of shield it creates must be destroyed one by one in order to break thro

Yeah for a opponent on par with ds you need to destroy the shields one by one but a higher being can rip through all of them and theres only a few shields not thousands even the scan you post shows that. And how durable is each shield again oh that's right you don't know because its never stated.

ugh, and the final one shows that the shields also repair fast enough that the person attacking must be fast enough to bypass the repair speed.

Or the opponent if strong enough can easily destroy all of them with a casual attack.

These shields block everything from poison to reality warping

where does it say reality warping again.

(I also think he is talking to you in that last one, top panel) The Dispel Bound also tanked the destruction of the Black Abyss and remained unbroken.

No they never did destroy the Black Abyss they only opened a small hole. Also them destroying the Black Abyss would mean Satan<<<<<<<<<<<DS&Uri

Ok so here we have the description of a Seraph,

That's nice so they can travel at ftl speed but is unknown how much faster than Light.

Note the moving faster than light part (Calcs have them in the thousands I believe)

Yes, fan calcs that don't even take into consideration other things like how other angels need to use tele to travel from one part on earth to the other and if I recall correctly the other angels were with the seraphs that traveled from BA to earth.

Ok and the in subsequent images Dark Schneider Blitzed Konron so fast that the Seraph could not react to his attack,

So your point is. Also FYI a supersonic-hypersonic person was able to see the fight.

now this was without his Judas Pain powerup, which you can see in the final image when they exchanged millions of blows, movements, and counters in a second. (This feat, spread over 2 pages, surpasses any speed feat in dragon ball, the rest already confirms they are faster than anyone in dragon ball)

You're forgetting that raditz is ftl and janemba is several times faster.

Here we have the activation of Judas Pain, It increases his overall power, gives him senses thousands of times greater than a human, and amplyfies the power of his spells and attacks many millions of times over, and the last one states that the power of using Judas Pain is enough to destroy a galaxy. So for example Black Sabbath, a containment spell that heats up the area inside the spellbound to 1,000,000 degrees celsius in Dark Schneiders base form, would reach temperatures well in excess of a trillion degrees with his Judas Pain active. This bonus applies to all his spells.

The more I read Bastard!! the more I doubt of how strong they are. Even in the scan you post shows that nuke level energy attacks are big shit and even the seraphs are afraid to get hit with them. And him destroying the galaxy can mean several things like destroying one planet at a time this is also hinted when one of the angel says that anybody with the JP can turn into a destroyer of worlds.

That shows Dark Schneider createing Uriels Sister from memory, something which the Seraphs though only god could do (There is a second scan in my possesion that shows here again but he is completely naked and im not sure it would be apporatie, if someone tell me its ok I will add it to this post.). This shows that he can create things from his memory, matter manipluation far greater than Janembas (Creating life from memory)

Recreating an angel is easier than recreating a human in Bastard!!!, even sheron with the powerlevel of 1000 or so can recreate humans and im sure janemba is far stronger than shernon. And Janemba created versions of himself.

This is an ability called Bloodstone which takes any damage delt to Dark Schneider and deals it right back at the attacker with equal power and potencey. think of it like a mirror attack.

Blood stone isn't going to be of much use against an opponent that is many times stronger than him.

Giran Ira, Dark Schneider creates a black hole to absorb an attack and send it into a sperate dimension.

Not impressive janemba can do that casually. He can also mimic your attack, create copy's of you. Use tele in actual battle, and much more.

Ah yes, the destruction of the Black Abyss and the collapse of the dimensional barrier between hell and earth. Confirmed on the final image. left to right in descending order.

Yet later we see the Black Abyss is still there when raphael goes to talk with the demons the same place that was some miles or even less from the same place ds and uriel where fighting.

@ReiKai said:

As for mentioning Judas Priest, it is quite the move.

As previously noted, Eternal Atoms exist in three parts in three separate realms of existence; The Physical Plane, Mental Plane and Spiritual Plane. The only way to destroy an eternal atom is to destroy it in all three planes of existence at once, otherwise they just reform. Judas Priest is a spell that can directly destroy Eternal Atoms on all three planes simultaneously. Regeneration in DBZ only happens on a physical level. Darsh could kill them effortlessly and effectively erase them from existence.

1.) that technique isn't going to be much use against an opponent vastly superior than DS.

2.) I already explained how dbz characters can hit the astral form,physical, and ether atoms of DS its not as hard as you guys are wanking it out to be.

3.) you don't need to destroy the three parts to beat ds you can also a.) beat him until he is tired and cant regenerate or make him completely drain all his energy which will also destroy him COMPLETELY from existence.

Later I will also post scans of Bastard characters great feats like nuke punches and the demons general porno diana using nuke level punches and her stating ds cant dodge a few attacks that are sound speed and all that fun stuff.

This is sad neither of you will concede. Just wasting time here I think this should've been decided with a poll or something.

Post by eddz99 (2,574 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Oh god why... Although Janemba is Satan in DBZ and Omega shenron has planetary+ levels ( Search it ) and buu was known as the "MONSTER" of the universe... even Uriel should be able to solo this -,-

The only way to actually hurt one of the people of team 1 is by superbuu absorbing janemba and warping to time and space to waste opponent's time then make omega shenron charge a blast strong enough to land a scratch.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel