Dark Schenider & Uriel Vs Janemba, Super Buu & Omega Shenron

Topic started by shinjihirako123 on May 15, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by shinjihirako123 (639 posts) See mini bio Level 9

as title says

no restrictions

Post by Yusuke52 (444 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Dark Schneider can solo. They have no way to kill either him or Uriel, and they will never break through Dispel Bound.

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Yusuke52 said:

Dark Schneider can solo. They have no way to kill either him or Uriel, and they will never break through Dispel Bound.

this

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Dark Schneider solo's without the use of DKL...

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

first hades now uriel? the heck?

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
This is my face at the moment 
This is my face at the moment 
Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Ha, Janemba would solo all of Bastard!!! so would Omega and if this is buuhan then he does as well.

Check it out. Broly with cells techs >>>>DS

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/vs-forum/broly-with-cells-techs-vs-dark-shneider-146451/

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,796 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@The_original_goku10000: wow what great debatin skill...posting a link to a completely different forum where any guest and anyone can post instead of proving your argument on your own...great job buddy

Unless your that sanchez guy, which makes your case even worse due to almost every not a guest all debunked his claims

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Anime Vice>>>>>>>>>>>Killer Movie Codec

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,796 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: thats not from killer movie codec. its the lounge movie codec....

but Animevice>>>>>>>>Lounge movie codec>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Killer movie codecs

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@DBZ_universe: thats not from killer movie codec. its the lounge movie codec....

but Animevice>>>>>>>>Lounge movie codec>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Killer movie codecs

Then I was mistaken.. sorry.. but still thanks for correcting me... cause you are over 9000% right. AV is the best

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ElMatador: If you can't beat or convince someone on MvC that your faulty logic is correct then you definately won't convince anyone here.

Why even try bro.

DS speedblitzes all of them.

Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So... a dimension ripper and two universe busters vs. assumed galaxy busters... hm...

I'll go DBZ since I'm not retarded.

One sided battle in favor of DBZ.

Dispel bound is a non factor. It's like a GL ring. Surpass the wearers will, and it will shatter.

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@justanormalguy said:

So... a dimension ripper and two universe busters vs. assumed galaxy busters... hm...

I'll go DBZ since I'm not retarded.

One sided battle in favor of DBZ.

Dispel bound is a non factor. It's like a GL ring. Surpass the wearers will, and it will shatter.


Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,796 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ReiKai said:

@justanormalguy said:

So... a dimension ripper and two universe busters vs. assumed galaxy busters... hm...

I'll go DBZ since I'm not retarded.

One sided battle in favor of DBZ.

Dispel bound is a non factor. It's like a GL ring. Surpass the wearers will, and it will shatter.


Post by The_original_goku10000 (119 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@FormerCrimsonKing said:

@The_original_goku10000: wow what great debatin skill...posting a link to a completely different forum where any guest and anyone can post instead of proving your argument on your own...great job buddy

Unless your that sanchez guy, which makes your case even worse due to almost every not a guest all debunked his claims

Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros.

That other thread pretty much address every point you can come up with and debunks it as well.

There not much to this thread ds and uriel are multi galaxy busters and janemba is a universe buster.

@ReiKai & @FormerCrimsonKing

Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros.

Thanks for proving my point.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@The_original_goku10000:

Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros.

LOL! Coming from a guy who post a link to another website, instead of proving and debating (also saying you the best, make it sound like you full of yourself)

Now for this battle, DB characters should take this with heavy loss

(Just kidding, DS wins)

Post by Yusuke52 (444 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@The_original_goku10000:

janemba is a universe buster.

So he is a universe buster now is he?

Nice, can I see him busting a universe then please because for some strange reason I can't recall that happening (Youtube video would be great!)

Yes, compared to most of the debaters from this site I am a great debater. I at least make a point that correlate with the thread instead of posting memes and macros.

Thanks for proving my point.

You must have more ego than sense at this point if you start quoating yourself, and then thanking yourself for saying good things about yourself in said quoat...

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Rabid fanboys like him claim SS4 Gogeta can do 1000xBigBangKamehameha with multiform.
 
Intelligent Fanboys know-
Darsh doesn't need bullshit claims about his power.
Nor his speed.
 
And so you ask yourselves still. Can DBZ Win over Dark Schneider? I'll allow him to clarify this for you with a well thought out and truthful response.
And there you have it folks. Straight from the man himself. Good day.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel