Danzo vs Raikage

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Feb. 11, 2010. Last post by tronboy 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Battle takes place at the bridge where Danzo and Sasuke fought. 
Who wins? 

vs            

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
idk  lol
@FLCL1 said:
"idk  lol "

Well thank you for your insight and contribution XD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I can't think of any way for Danzo to take out Raikage.
Post by Dream (7,089 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I see Danzo winning this battle. Outside of the Wood Release techniques from the First Hokage, Danzo's proficient in Wind Release techniques and in the world of Naruto, Wind is stronger than Lightning. The Raikage's Lightning Release Armor will be worthless against Danzo's Wind attacks and with Izanagi at the Sixth Hokage's disposal, he could fake his death by giving up a Sharingan eye on his arm and take out Raikage with a Wind Release technique.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
most likely danzo

@Dream said:

"I see Danzo winning this battle. Outside of the Wood Release techniques from the First Hokage, Danzo's proficient in Wind Release techniques and in the world of Naruto, Wind is stronger than Lightning. The Raikage's Lightning Release Armor will be worthless against Danzo's Wind attacks and with Izanagi at the Sixth Hokage's disposal, he could fake his death by giving up a Sharingan eye on his arm and take out Raikage with a Wind Release technique. "

Personally, I think this could go either way. Danzo could, using Izanagi, surprise attack Raikage, but given Raikage durability, I doubt Danzo has anything that would one-shot him.

Post by Mokujin (251 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@GIRUGAMESH: Your debating skill is excellent from what I've seen on this site, just thought I should say that ^^
@Mokujin said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: Your debating skill is excellent from what I've seen on this site, just thought I should say that ^^ "

Much appreciated. And given your number of posts, I would guess you are fairly new to animevice, so welcome to the forums ;)
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
advantage to danzo i guess, since raikage lightning armor was effective because he was fighting a guy with the same element

you can't actually burn a man that is already on fire and literally feel nothing right?

but yes danzo will lose many eyes
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I think considering everything we have seen, Danzou takes this. Izanagi would give Danzou numerous opportunities to take out Raikage. I'm also pretty sure he can just use Fuuton based jutsu at Raikage until he wins. I also take into account that Raikage can be pretty reckless at times.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Raikage takes this. 
Raikage Lightning Armor Boosts his Durability, Thought Speed, Body Speed as well as his destructive power. I single hit to Danzo would spell the end of Danzo.
Izanagi will be troublesome, but Raikage would be able to dodge all Danzo's attacks (Danzo is Old and much slower than Sasuke).
Raikage > Killer Bee
Raikage > Jugo
Killer Bee > Danzo ( I cannot ever picture Danzo beating Bee)
@MisterShin said:
"Raikage takes this.  Raikage Lightning Armor Boosts his Durability, Thought Speed, Body Speed as well as his destructive power. I single hit to Danzo would spell the end of Danzo. Izanagi will be troublesome, but Raikage would be able to dodge all Danzo's attacks (Danzo is Old and much slower than Sasuke). Raikage > Killer Bee Raikage > Jugo Killer Bee > Danzo ( I cannot ever picture Danzo beating Bee) "

1. His durability is increased, yes, but his armour will not be effective against Wind techniques (of which Danzo has many). 
2. When was it ever shown that the armour increased his thought speed? If that's the case then Raikage must have been an idiot before activating it. 
3. It does increase his destructive power, but I doubt to the extent that it would kill Danzo in one hit. And, as you have said, it's going to prove difficult given Izanagi. Sasuke tanked a few of Raikage's hits, and although Sasuke is stronger than Danzo, the difference between them isn't that great. 
4. Much slower than Sasuke? From their fight, he was able to keep up with most of his attacks. Raikage may not be able to dodge all of Danzo's attacks, given the damage spread of his wind ninjutsu. 
5. Raikage>Killerbee    
    Yes, but only if it was regular Killerbee. If he uses the full power of the 8 tails, Raikage is dead.
6. Raikage>Jugo 
    Definately. 
7. Killerbee>Danzo 
    Possibly. Although, without the power of the 8 tails, Killerbee has only been shown to be proficient with swords and lightning based weaponry, and Danzo would have the elemental advantage here, as well as being the better tactician.  

Actually, having said this, I think Raikage would win, simply because I think he could outlast him. Danzo was a good match for Sasuke because Izanagi is effective against powerful techniques that drain the user. I doubt he could do much but eventually be pulverized in the face of Raikage's relentless assaults.
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I would say Raikage simply because Danzo wouldn't even have time to take use that Sharingan arm before getting blitzed.
Although I do imagine that whole exploding after he dies trick might take the Raikage with him, it nearly nailed an unaware Sasuke afterall.
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

dont matter danzo is dead ha
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4

I don't see how Raikage is losing here. He is WAY too fast for Danzo. Danzo had problems keeping Izanagi up against Susanoo's crossbow, where-as Raikagi was so fast that MS could not track him movements. Raikage is not going to stand back and shoot slow shot thats give time for him to izanagi them, he is going to be in his face the entire time. Danzo is going to get wrecked. He is going to eat a Raiger Bomb (most BA move in the whole manga) and he is going to die.
Post by Morpheus (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
For those who are saying that E's lighting release would prove usless. Maybe so, but you have to remember that even if one nature type is weaker than another. The weaker type can overcome the stronger if the user has a higher chakra and is much stronger in utlizing his nature type. Just becausw wind is strong aainst lighting release, dosen;t mean that Danzo will be able to break his lighting armour, especially when it's being used by a kage level opponent.

Personally im backing Danzo. The reason Sasuke won was because he had a sharingan of his own which allowed him to know when Danzo was using izanagi and how it worked. Which he used against danzo by making him think he had more eyes left. Raikage has no such advantage. Raikage may have speed, but I doubt Danzo is gonna be caught of guard and blitzed. His sharingan will allow him to read the raikage's movements and counter or dode it. If he can keep up with Sasuke Isee no reason why the Raikage wouldn't be any different especially since even if he did get him, he would be caught of guard when Danzo activated izanagai.

Plus whats stopping Danzo from using shisui's abolity to control the Raikage's actions. It would be rathe easy to kill him from their.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9
raikage wins
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel