Dante vs Death the Kid

Topic started by UltimateHero0406 on Feb. 28, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16
vs
vs

Anime Dante

No prep

No Beelzebub

Fight is in the Hidden Rain Village

Battle to K.O. or Death

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dante should win this.

Post by phantomrant (1,291 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Anime Dante is more impressive. Defeated a demon who was blowing up city blocks in a power struggle. Excellent endurance, gunslinger, and swordsmanship. Supersonic+, IIRC.

@phantomrant: Hypersonic+ actually.

@ReliusClover said:

@phantomrant: Hypersonic+ actually.

Anime Dante? Maybe. By what feat?

@phantomrant: Anime is canon and takes place after DMC1. Which means Dante can use any of his feats from DMC3 and DMC1 which makes him Hypersonic+ in this match.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,816 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ReliusClover said:

Dante should win this.

This.

@ReliusClover said:

@phantomrant: Anime is canon and takes place after DMC1. Which means Dante can use any of his feats from DMC3 and DMC1 which makes him Hypersonic+ in this match.

So hypersonic+ comes from the canonical games. Were those hypersonic+ feats adapted in the anime?

@phantomrant: As said, the anime is canon. It takes place after two of those games in which Dante has hypersonic feats.

Dante is even stronger in the anime than in said two games.

It's like saying that a character doesn't get the feats from previous volumes of the series he's in and only the current ones.

@ReliusClover said:

@phantomrant: As said, the anime is canon. It takes place after two of those games in which Dante has hypersonic feats.

Dante is even stronger in the anime than in said two games.

It's like saying that a character doesn't get the feats from previous volumes of the series he's in and only the current ones.

I don't see how that's anime Dante. If his speed in the anime doesn't reflect off of the speed in the games, then there's no reason as to why he should have hypersonic speed due to non-existent feats. Manga is one, linear continuity. You're comparing one continuity (the anime) that was adapted from another continuity (the games).

Is he stronger? I really didn't like the anime, because it was underdeveloped and did not show Dante's real power. I'm pretty sure he was a lot stronger in DMC1 and DMC3 compared to the anime. Like, A LOT stronger. And a lot more impressive.

@phantomrant: The games and anime are also one continuity, it is an actual part of Dante's life and not some non-canon spin-off. It's like saying that a if s series was done one part in a novel and the other part in an anime or manga that it's not one and the same series.

As said, anime Dante is IN the canon, it's after DMC1 and he's older. It takes place a few years after the games at best, there is no reason from him to be weaker, only stronger.

You don't need feats in the anime, you have the powerscaling and earlier feats. The only thing you can say is that Dante was playing around with the enemies in the anime and that's about it.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,463 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Does Kid have anime feats or manga feats?

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@DBZ_universe: anime feats. I'm not sure this Dante could handle the madness.

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Dante sure have some great strenght feats, but I can't recall any of his speed feats. Why is he Hypersonic+?

@UltimateHero0406: You think Dante can tank Kid's ultimate blast? with the lines of sanzu (I think that's how you spell it lol)

Post by Kobra678 (2,925 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@DBZ_universe: what can it do?

@Kobra678: It's a huge blast that releases all of his power.

But he can only use that when he is near death, Also this techniques (Sanzu Death Canon) looks like a kamekameha.

@DBZ_universe: How powerfull is it

@Kobra678: That I have no clue, since I really don't know much about anime kid, but if this was manga Kid than I would give you more logical facts.

@DBZ_universe: I don't see the difference between the two. Isn't the anime just the manga but animated? Either way, i'm fairly certain that it's not powerful enough to hurt Dante via royal guard.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel