Dante vs Cloud vs Gilgamesh

Topic started by supernova7005 on April 10, 2013. Last post by CerusSerenade 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Post by Dream (8,325 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I highly doubt Cloud is Mach 100+ when there's another wiki saying he's Mach 26 in speed and has a calc to at least back up the evidence.

As for the match, Gil Gate of Babylowns as usual. Dante's Time Stop won't work on Gilgamesh considering time magic didn't seem to effect the King of Heroes at all as Kiritsugu learned the hard way in the Fate/ Zero novels.

Post by ReliusClover (784 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: There might have been a new calc on NF for that mach 100 speed but i really couldn't care less about FF so never checked. Anyway, assuming that the mach 100 calc is true Cloud can win by speedblitz.

If we go by mach 26, Gilgamesh owns both of them at the same.

And by the way Dream that wiki was pretty much shut down and no one's taking care of it, the info on it is ancient.

Post by Dream (8,325 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@ReliusClover: Really? I knew of the wiki running into issues a while back from complaints, but didn't know it was abandoned.

Then again, I recall it was recently accepted on OBD that high tiers in DBZ are accepted as being relativistic in speed, yet this wasn't reflected in many of the profile wikis for a number of characters on the old wiki.

I'll try using the new wiki for info, unless there's nothing available with info on it or I can't personally agree with assessments (like the mentioned speed calcs for Claymore).

Post by ReiKai (3,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Trying to rely on OBD and related wikis isn't really useful when they claim Jedi are near relativistic speeds (and yet every Clone Trooper around them still gets shot with bolts that don't even appear to be moving as fast as a bullet).

And I summon Haseo to beat them all, since he is like all three of them put together. White hair, has guns, and giant swords, and beats everyone.
Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dante stomps

@Kobra678: Lol he's the weakest here.

@ReliusClover: What are you talking about? He could take out Gilgamesh with no effort at all. Unless this is the one from the cisual novel

Post by CerusSerenade (2,828 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Kobra678: You didn't even check profile link the OP gave did you? Yes this is Gilgamesh from Fate, aka the visual novel.

Gilgamesh has shown resistance or immunity to time manipulation. Gae Bolg hits both Cloud and Dante since Gae Bolg negates regeneration and healing.

@Kobra678: Please, explain how? Though it seems you are talking about FF Gilgamesh and not Fate.

@CerusSerenade: When I clicked on the link it says "Origin: Fate/Stay Night, Fate/Zero" and didn't say anything about the VN

@ReliusClover: My bad, I assumed it was the Gilgamesh from Fate/Zero

If it's the Novel Gilgamesh then i have pretty much no knowledge about him.

@Dream said:

I highly doubt Cloud is Mach 100+ when there's another wiki saying he's Mach 26 in speed and has a calc to at least back up the evidence.

As for the match, Gil Gate of Babylowns as usual. Dante's Time Stop won't work on Gilgamesh considering time magic didn't seem to effect the King of Heroes at all as Kiritsugu learned the hard way in the Fate/ Zero novels.

That old wiki is wayyy outdated. The new calc puts him at mach 100+.

This wiki puts him at mach 300+. http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Cloud_Strife

@CerusSerenade said:

@Kobra678: You didn't even check profile link the OP gave did you? Yes this is Gilgamesh from Fate, aka the visual novel.

Gilgamesh has shown resistance or immunity to time manipulation. Gae Bolg hits both Cloud and Dante since Gae Bolg negates regeneration and healing.

Cloud blitzes Gilgamesh....he is mach 100+ even in base, omnislash v6 is much much faster.

Country level slashes are too much for Gil

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,085 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I believe the Cloud mach 100 to be true. He speedblitzes.

Post by Theorder14 (221 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I've never seen Cloud move at 100 mach >.>

I mean, can he even run faster than his own bike Fenrir? maybe he can but his speed shouldn't be that much.

i believe Fenrirs maximum speed is only at 400 km/h

@SpeedForceSpider: You believe that based on what?

@supernova7005: That other "mach 300" saying wiki is by MvC so lol. Other than that, i'd like a link to the mach 100 calc. But as said, yeah if it's true he wins.

@Theorder14 said:

I've never seen Cloud move at 100 mach >.>

I mean, can he even run faster than his own bike Fenrir? maybe he can but his speed shouldn't be that much.

i believe Fenrirs maximum speed is only at 400 km/h

from where do you get the speed of fenrir to be 400 km/h? thats just false

Even the extremely weakened geostigmatized cloud was a casual bullet timer. he could didge bullets and fight Loz at the same time. At 100% power, Cloud outran several lightning bolts that kadaj fired at him. And that was just his base. Omnislash v6 is capable of blitzing sephiroth.

This http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=19207

@ReliusClover: You say that like I have to answer. He dodged and outran lighting in AC. Even in the movie script it says so. 

@supernova7005: @SpeedForceSpider: Magic Lightning i repeat, don't bother bringing that feat up.

@supernova7005: Calc seems solid enough.

@ReliusClover: Yet I did. Too bad in the script it said it was an actual lightning bolt nothing on magic. And can you even prove magic-based lightning is slower than actual lighting? I swear you and Fehafare always have the same freakin argument for everything. This is that Cloud vs Saber thread all over again.

Dante's fought a demon called "blitz" which is almost like an incarnation of lightning itself. Its speed is (of course) lightning fast which is around mach 301. Dante should be more than fast enough to keep up with cloud. Also, what are some speed feats from the visual novel for gilgamesh?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel