Dante vs. Bayonetta

Topic started by 100Rings on March 19, 2012. Last post by Killer_of_trolls 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

bloodlust

a larger, more expansive version of final destination (ssbb) cept' without the edging. (location)

abilites? all! :D

who wins??

Post by Fehafare (8,081 posts) See mini bio Level 13

From what i know Bayonetta is considered to be superior to Dante.

Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dante

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Bayonetta. Her feats are simply more impressive.

ND

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Bayonetta without a doubt. Not only are her feats more impressive (her ultimate attack being strong enough to send an opponent into the sun), but the creators themselves stated that she was the most powerful character they had ever created.

Post by YouFinished (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 9
dante. given he has all his abilities quicksilver (slows spacetime) + the yamato (can cut spacetime), dante kinda stomps.
Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@GIRUGAMESH said:

Bayonetta without a doubt. Not only are her feats more impressive (her ultimate attack being strong enough to send an opponent into the sun), but the creators themselves stated that she was the most powerful character they had ever created.

There is your answer. Remember that the creators of Bayonetta also created Dante.
Post by justanormalguy (270 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH said:

but the creators themselves stated that she was the most powerful character they had ever created.

Can I see where this is said?

@Sonata said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

There is your answer. Remember that the creators of Bayonetta also created Dante.

Should we automatically not debate this then? Dante has taken on, and defeated, characters like Bayonetta before. Plus he is immortal.

I think Hideki Kamiya(the guy who created Bayonetta and DMC) might have forgotten just how broken he made Dante....

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Dante. His Majin Form makes him literally invincible no way he loses!

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@justanormalguy: Immortality doesn't mean he can't be KO'ed

@Sonata: He isn't even immortal to begin with.

He kinda is... But still, like I said, I think the creator didn't realize how broken Dante is...

@justanormalguy: He has some regain but can't regenerate his limbs, so any "heavier" attack could kill him.

Post by asian_pride (168 posts) See mini bio Level 18

@Sonata said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

There is your answer. Remember that the creators of Bayonetta also created Dante.

I like Dante, but Dante never punched a god into the sun. So Bayonetta wins.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,136 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@justanormalguy: Can't find the link at the moment :/ but disregarding that, as I said, her feats totally outstrip those of Dante. She's beaten enemies that would make Dante cry, and you need look no further than her climax attacks to see she wins (as I noted, the final one was strong enough to knock a giant being into the sun, as seen above). For the record, Dante really isn't immortal, certainly not to magical attacks on the level that Bayonetta will be dishing out.

@asian_pride: Thanks for posting that, you saved me a job :)

Post by 100Rings (113 posts) See mini bio Level 9

lol i was leanin towards bayonetta just cuz she was involved with sega :DD

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bayoneta wins via Nose Bleed, ROFL.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel