Dante vs. Alucard

Topic started by DragonBallZFan on June 26, 2011. Last post by ReiKai 3 years ago.
Post by DragonBallZFan (192 posts) See mini bio Level 8
vs.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@DragonBallZFan
It is located in the Battle Forum rules that you should "Be Specific About Fights", see it here; http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/new-battle-forum-rules-all-users-must-read/324347/. These types of conditions will probably make your threads more popular, instead of just posting "One Character vs Another Character."
Post by ManofSteel (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Alucard with ease. You see, Alucard has the ability to heal from any wound, he is essentially immortal. Unless Dante has bona/fide holy weapons he can't leave a mark on the vampire. Also, Alucard has quantum reality manipulation abilities, preventing him from stopping from existing.
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
It's been done before. Also, Alucard has zero ability with which to hurt Dante in any meaningful way. And no, Alucard cannot manipulate reality. It ends as a Stalemate because Dante can't ultimately destroy Alucard, though with the way he does things he could turn Alucard's soul into a weapon and carry him around forever. And likewise, Alucard can't do a damn thing to Dante, who's all but indestructible in his own sense, nevermind Dante deals with a crowd several notches higher on the power scale than Alucard ever has.

And actually, Dante does have a Holy weapon. The Beowulf Gauntlets and Greaves. They have Holy aspect. Plus Dante is a half-demon and his mom was a Priestess too. But really, what can Alucard actually do to Dante? Nothing. His guns are useless and his powers will have all but no effect on a guy who has literally beaten down the equivalent of Satan.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
from what ive heard dante just might be hax enough to win this
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,734 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DragonBallZFan:  I think Dante has the advantage in speed, however Alucard will win due to tenacity and overall power. 
Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Awww man, one of my favorite characters, Dante, and I don't know enough about the other guy to contribute I'll throw down some random stuff about Dante anyways.

Dante is flippin' ridiculous is all I've got, he puts down essentially Satan and anyone else while laughing, taunting and with apparent ease, and seems to shrug off any wound sustained (impalement and any amount of beating sustained by no matter how strong a character in the setting) The only time I can remember him being phased by anything was in DMC3, but he was essentially at his weakest at that point in the (game?) timeline. Even then, all that came of it is his demon half awoke and he just became stronger.   

I actually didn't ever play DMC2, which is supposedly the furthest along chronologically.  

If Alucard has similar skill I'm guessing it would be a bit like the Nero vs Dante scenes in DMC4, in those scenes both are insanely powerful, the difference seems to be that Nero is emotional and aggressive about the fight. Neither one seems to come out on top. And often, just as Nero thinks he is winning, Dante essentially says "Not bad, kid." and leaves. If that's the case, I'd say stalemate.  (im thinking Nero is actually sposed to be shown as weaker during those scenes, but its all I've got as I don't know about Mr. Alucard, who im sure is very powerful himself according to these posts, or for a comparison to even be made between the two)

I'm also basing all that off of the cutscenes in the DMC games, I haven't seen the anime, and in the gameplay portions a bad player will die very easily against some of the foes in the game, esp. on higher difficulties (the greatest of which is called 'Dante must Die') A good player will be maintaining a high 'style rank' in each fight and make Dante look like he does in the cutscenes. 

I may as well leave this here to illustrate a bit, and yeah its a pretty lousy quality video
Alucard's got nothing.

Post by Fat_Magnum (2,493 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@ReiKai said:

Alucard's got nothing.

That is the Dante I remember. lol Glad they were true to it in the anime. 
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@ReiKai said:
It's been done before. Also, Alucard has zero ability with which to hurt Dante in any meaningful way. And no, Alucard cannot manipulate reality. It ends as a Stalemate because Dante can't ultimately destroy Alucard, though with the way he does things he could turn Alucard's soul into a weapon and carry him around forever. And likewise, Alucard can't do a damn thing to Dante, who's all but indestructible in his own sense, nevermind Dante deals with a crowd several notches higher on the power scale than Alucard ever has.  And actually, Dante does have a Holy weapon. The Beowulf Gauntlets and Greaves. They have Holy aspect. Plus Dante is a half-demon and his mom was a Priestess too. But really, what can Alucard actually do to Dante? Nothing. His guns are useless and his powers will have all but no effect on a guy who has literally beaten down the equivalent of Satan.
^ This pretty much. 

Dante has some hax though, with time & space manipulation.
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Alucard, omnipresence...
Means nothing since he can't hurt Dante. And all it means in Alucard's case with Schrodinger is that he can't ultimately die, but his body can still be destroyed.
Post by raikagebee (342 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@ReiKai: No it can't, you haven't seen Hellsing have you? 
He won't be injured if he doesn't want to be. 
Draw
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@raikagebee said:
@ReiKai: No it can't, you haven't seen Hellsing have you? He won't be injured if he doesn't want to be. Draw
yes, but using schrodinger alucard would actually be nerfing him considerably considering he lost most of his powers in exchange for gaining omniprescence
Should realize I already said it was a Stalemate from the beginning. Alucard can't hurt Dante in any meaningful way, and Dante can't ultimately kill Alucard.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel