Dante( Devil May Cry 1) vs Raizen

Topic started by Super415 on Jan. 18, 2011. Last post by cfatalis 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Super415 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 6
No guns, location is in Asgard. Dante has all of his artifacts and abilities. Raizen is fully fed.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Raizen is an S+, meaning he can kill an army of Sensui's (Sensui was a threat to the planet)  with  1/3 of his full strength. Dante dies horribly. This is Spite.
@shonen:  Even Dante with the artifacts?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@super415: say..... DMC 3 dante would win

would you allow other artifacts/style/weapon that comes before DMC 1 but coming from another game?
@cfatalis: Sure
@super415: Quicksilver with Infinite DT
 Standing Still Raizen 

there battle done
@cfatalis: What is quick silver again?
@super415: Dante's time stopping ability
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Dante pretty easy Raizan is an SS class demon at full power he's stronger then yomi yusuke and mukuro
@shonen said:
" Raizen is an S+, meaning he can kill an army of Sensui's (Sensui was a threat to the planet)  with  1/3 of his full strength. Dante dies horribly. This is Spite. "
Sensui is a threat because he wants to open a demonic hole, if he can destroy the planet by himself he would have done so
@cfatalis:
Why would he do That when his MO was to see and die in demon world
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't want to go against Dante, but I think he'd be outmatched against full power Raizen. 
Some of Dante's items are pretty hax though. 
@hiei_hyabusha: the threat to planet stuff the quoted poster was talking, he was implying Sensui can wipe the planet (bullshit) 
because he wants to open a huge hole to the demon world where everything can come out, that he is a threat to the planet

@hitsusatsu11 said:
" I don't want to go against Dante, but I think he'd be outmatched against full power Raizen. Some of Dante's items are pretty hax though.  "

He can stop time INDEFINITELY, what else do you need?
@cfatalis:
He cant do that in DMC 1
@cfatalis said:

" @hiei_hyabusha: the threat to planet stuff the quoted poster was talking, he was implying Sensui can wipe the planet (bullshit) 
because he wants to open a huge hole to the demon world where everything can come out, that he is a threat to the planet

@hitsusatsu11

said:

" I don't want to go against Dante, but I think he'd be outmatched against full power Raizen. Some of Dante's items are pretty hax though.  "

He can stop time INDEFINITELY, what else do you need? "
No this is where you are wrong. Sensui said himself that his aura is so powerful that the human world could not contain him. The reason Sensui wanted to open a portal from demon world is because 1. He wanted human's to suffer, 2. He wanted to bridge the gap between demons and humans, so as to unite the two worlds in some messed up way, as well as, make humans pay for the atrocities he saw on the chapter black video tape . If he had just destroyed the entire planet then humans would not of gotten to a fitting punishment in his eyes; its likes torturing someone, you don't go straight for the head shot and be done with it, you make them feel the pain slowly and gradually.

In your opinion Which is more fitting in your opinion ? 1. Blowing up the entire  planet giving all humans a quick death so that they can be with their loved ones in spirit world or 2. making the humans suffer, feel fear, and have them hunted down by the very demons they were torturing, as well as, in some weird way atoning for the many demons he killed while he was a spirit detectives by helping them come to human world.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,703 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@hitsusatsu11 said:
If Raizen's reactions are much faster, he could kill him before he can think a conscious thought.  
I don't know if thats the case though

@shonen said:

"@cfatalis said:

" @hiei_hyabusha: the threat to planet stuff the quoted poster was talking, he was implying Sensui can wipe the planet (bullshit) 

@hitsusatsu11

said:

No this is where you are wrong. Sensui said himself that his aura is so powerful that the human world could not contain him. The reason Sensui wanted to open a portal from demon world is because 1. He wanted human's to suffer, 2. He wanted to bridge the gap between demons and humans, so as to unite the two worlds in some messed up way, as well as, make humans pay for the atrocities he saw on the chapter black video tape . If he had just destroyed the entire planet then humans would not of gotten to a fitting punishment in his eyes; its likes torturing someone, you don't go straight for the head shot and be done with it, you make them feel the pain slowly and gradually.  In your opinion Which is more fitting in your opinion ? 1. Blowing up the entire  planet giving all humans a quick death so that they can be with their loved ones in spirit world or 2. making the humans suffer, feel fear, and have them hunted down by the very demons they were torturing, as well as, in some weird way atoning for the many demons he killed while he was a spirit detectives by helping them come to human world. "

Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
also It does say some where that  ko enmas father could destroy the planet in the manga. Then later on it says that his army cant destroy an S class

Also is the anime true to the manga?
@hiei_hyabusha said:
"

@shonen said:

"@cfatalis said:

@hitsusatsu11

said:

No this is where you are wrong. Sensui said himself that his aura is so powerful that the human world could not contain him. The reason Sensui wanted to open a portal from demon world is because 1. He wanted human's to suffer, 2. He wanted to bridge the gap between demons and humans, so as to unite the two worlds in some messed up way, as well as, make humans pay for the atrocities he saw on the chapter black video tape . If he had just destroyed the entire planet then humans would not of gotten to a fitting punishment in his eyes; its likes torturing someone, you don't go straight for the head shot and be done with it, you make them feel the pain slowly and gradually.  In your opinion Which is more fitting in your opinion ? 1. Blowing up the entire  planet giving all humans a quick death so that they can be with their loved ones in spirit world or 2. making the humans suffer, feel fear, and have them hunted down by the very demons they were torturing, as well as, in some weird way atoning for the many demons he killed while he was a spirit detectives by helping them come to human world. "

"
Thanks for that but I was taking my info from everything Sensui said during the entire fight up to his death in the anime, not just this scene. Also i never said he didn't want to die by a demon's hand in demon world as a way to atone for his sins, but the tunnel in itself was also a fitting punishment for the crimes humans committed against demons.
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"

@hitsusatsu11 said:
If Raizen's reactions are much faster, he could kill him before he can think a conscious thought.  I don't know if thats the case though "
he would have to by pass shitload of loophole to actually do that 
1. speed faster than Dante's thought
2. Dante's not surviving this attack attempt(which must be done directly as projectile take time to arrive)
3. Dante not by chance dodging the attack

We have VERY little info on Raizen, all we can do is to powerscale him to something
nobody in YYH can destroy planets, we knew that
nobody in YYH is FTL we knew that
nobody can tank more than a huge ass mountain blast we knew that

however it has zero relevancy to this fight
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel