Dangai Ichigo vs. Trafalgar Law

Topic started by Frieza on March 5, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by Frieza (240 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I thought this would be a pretty good battle, seeing as how powerful Dangai Ichigo was, casually cutting through mountains. And in recent chapters Trafalgar Law was able to cut through an entire island, so I thought a battle like this would be pretty even. So, what do you all think? Who wins?

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

FFS that was a hill Ichigo destroyed not a mountain, I wonder if people who say that have ever seen a mountain in their lives. THIS is a fucking mountain ok

Mount Rainier as seen from my hometown of Tacoma. That mountain is roughly 50 miles+ away.

@YoungChief said:

FFS that was a hill Ichigo destroyed not a mountain, I wonder if people who say that have ever seen a mountain in their lives. THIS is a fucking mountain ok

Mount Rainier as seen from my hometown of Tacoma. That mountain is roughly 50 miles+ away.

Well, thanks for saying who'd win! :)

By the way, this is anime, not Tacoma.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Oh right. Law should be able to win here, I know a lot of people think Bleach characters are so fast and whatnot, but if someone wants to bring speed calcs into this Trafalgar Law already has been calc'd at mach 13, meanwhile bleach is still stuck on mach 10. Plus Law's ability is just haxed. He can end it before Dangai Ichigo can swing his sword, hell he can just switch places with any object in his huge room to dodge mugetsu anyway

EDIT: Also so what if it's anime? Do anime's have a new definition for what a mountain is?

Post by ohgodwhy (1,532 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Law wins. His room ability is nigh on unstoppable unless you have great mastery of haki, better than Vergo's at least. As for it's range we know that it's, at the very minimum, able to chop an entire mountain in half.

Post by taichokage (12,957 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Not even close really. Of course Law's cutting feat is the best in the HST to date, but Ichigo didn't cut the mountain. Also it is known that high haki can negate Law's abilities. Assuming reiatsu = haki here it shouldn't work on Ichigo. Even were that not the case, space/time attacks were overruled by Ichigo. Not that he could do that with a high tier character but someone of Law's level is possible.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@YoungChief said:

Oh right. Law should be able to win here, I know a lot of people think Bleach characters are so fast and whatnot, but if someone wants to bring speed calcs into this Trafalgar Law already has been calc'd at mach 13, meanwhile bleach is still stuck on mach 10. Plus Law's ability is just haxed. He can end it before Dangai Ichigo can swing his sword, hell he can just switch places with any object in his huge room to dodge mugetsu anyway

EDIT: Also so what if it's anime? Do anime's have a new definition for what a mountain is?

That's all that matters. Besides, if ichigo misses with mugetsu, it's over anyway.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,271 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: remember that it has to be a HIGH level haki, especially since he got past Virgo's full body haki somehow. We cant really assume reitsu and haki are similar in that way. I'm not saying he wins this easy of course, this is FGT Ichigo after all. truthfully it would most likely be whoever struck at their strongest first so I give it a fifty fifty chance either one wins

Post by taichokage (12,957 posts) See mini bio Level 20
But Vergo himself is only high Vice Admiral level. I don't really see him comparing to Ichigo in any category except that he is a cooler character. And as for haki= reiatsu, it becomes complicated if that is not the case. Because if reiatsu is taken off and haki left on, it isn't really fair. You know that with reiatsu not equalling haki, that would mean reiatsu crush and invisibility which does not allow a fight. But if it's off completely and doesn't equal haki, then even reiatsu defense and such (because it does also provide defense like haki depending on the user) then its a major disadvantage. I get what you are saying also. I just don't think Law could beat Ichigo for a few reasons.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: reiatsu and haki have the same effects but are different. The only difference is ichigo hasn't mastered or even learned a way that i know of to block attacks using reiatsu unless you count that one random quincy life saver he got. Just like how people in one piece can know haki but only use it for offense rather than defense the same applies. People specialize in different areas and defense is not one of those specializations in ichigo's case. So to say just because he has a certain amount of reiatsu means he can block it would be ridiculous. By that measure certainly krillin is capable of destroying a planet with a destructo disc but that is not the case because he does not have the skill set to do so.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,271 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@taichokage: no thats not what i was driving at what i was referring to is that while haki is meant to be an armor, reiutsu is usually only meant for energy in attacks or any other such things (unless indicated in ones type of weapon such as orihime). Sure Emporor's haki might be similar to reiutsu crush, but in most cases that is the only thing that is similar. sure reiutsu can be used in defense, problem is most dont use it in such a way as far as ive seen. Virgo was apparently a master at Haki which is supposedly made for countering devil fruit abilities, but he was still sliced in half. whether or not reiutsu would have the same affect against a logia or another type of df is unlikely

@taichokage said:

but Ichigo didn't cut the mountain.

He did. Watch the dialogue in the anime. Ichigo said that it wasn't Aizen or their collision, it was Ichigo's sword that cut through the mountain.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Frieza: i believe in the manga he said it was him parrying the attack which caused the destruction of that hill that apparently was mountain sized.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel