Dangai Ichigo Vs Marineford

Topic started by danzi97 on April 27, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Can Ichigo solo Marine's finest? Most people will say no, but I think he has a chance, supposing that he goes all out from the beginning - unlike he did against Aizen - and doesn't use Mugetsu too fast. Bloodlust for everyone in the battlefield.

Post by taichokage (14,186 posts) See mini bio Level 20
He would destroy everyone minus the admirals (and some Warlords if they're included). Even then he could take out most Warlords and probably Sengoku. I also don't think Aokiji or Akainu would be huge problems, but hard to kill. Kizaru and Kuma (if he's included) however prevent me from saying he wins. I like Dangai Ichigo, but until/if he gets more feats in that form I can't say he would win. It's too much. Mihawk and Garp are notable obstacles as well.
Post by othus12 (7,313 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

He would destroy everyone minus the admirals (and some Warlords if they're included). Even then he could take out most Warlords and probably Sengoku. I also don't think Aokiji or Akainu would be huge problems, but hard to kill. Kizaru and Kuma (if he's included) however prevent me from saying he wins. I like Dangai Ichigo, but until/if he gets more feats in that form I can't say he would win. It's too much. Mihawk and Garp are notable obstacles as well.

come on you are giving ichigo too much credit

kizaru,mihawk,ao kiji,doflamingo and akainu should be able to take care of him.

the rest would be overkill tremendously.

@taichokage: Yeah, I think I agree with you... Tite Kubo could have explored this form so much more than he did. Dangai Ichigo is almost featless and we couldn't see him serious at any point.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,353 posts) See mini bio Level 14

He might sink marine ford, but the fighters there like mihawk, kizaru, akainu, Law (since he's a warlord) would take him down

Post by taichokage (14,186 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Well Law isn't really part of Marineford. I was only including the older Warlords because they fought on behalf of Marineford in the war. But regardless I still see him getting taken down.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I don't see why he can't just sink Marineford and kill almost everyone there. Mihawk and Kizaru are the only threats here.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SpeedForceSpider: What good can Mihawk do?

@supernova7005: wow are you kidding me?

Post by xlab3000 (1,398 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Marineford

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I honestly can't see anyone on marineford actually hurting ichigo from what we saw of his durability he was pretty hard to wound. Aizen nuked him and he came out with light singes. He was powerful enough to disperse attacks with enough power to warp time and space with a wave of his hand. he has very few feats but some really impressive ones.

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

If he uses Mugetsu it better kill EVERYONE or he could be killed by a fodder marine

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If you really think about it ichigo does have a fair shot as most marines are pretty fodder level lol. But it is people like garp with high haki that converts to durability and strength that pose a problem. Sengoku although complete fodder would provide reasonable distraction with his buddha shockwaves even though if hit I am almost certain he will die. And the likes of kuma who can teleport and deflect all attacks provide defense for everyone on team marineford. Ichiggo has never been shown immune to being completely frozen or melted and I am certain light rays can still pierce his skin so there like other problems. All of marineford is still to much for him. Granted he could take out almost all of them leaving probably about 3 or 4 he can't kill that will in the end defeat him.

Post by phantomrant (1,404 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

He kills almost everyone. I mean he's not winning the match due to the Admirals trio and Mihawk, but at best, only a few people would remain standing.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,203 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Marineford wins with high difficulty.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: Sinking Marineford would probably do no good because Aokiji could easily just freeze all the water over and over again.

Against all of Marineford at once, I don't really see him standing much of a chance. The admirals showed that by combining their powers they could completely nullify one of Whitebeard's quakes and I don't see Ichigo's slashes faring much better than that. Then Mihawks probably near enough at Ichigo's level anyway, Kuma's just a beast etc etc.

In 1v1s he'd probably be able to solo.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ohgodwhy: I disagree. As I stated above Mihawk and Kizaru are really the only real threats here. Everyone else(including Aokiji) is pretty much beneath him. And if Kuma is here then I can see him pose a problem here as well. I see it as Marineford with high difficulty or Ichigo pulls it off with Mugetsu high difficulty.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Mihawk is just a high tier and himself admitted that even old whiteeard is in a different league. What good can he do against dangai ichigo?

Kizaru maybe a problem due to his hax though.

@solesamurai: I completely agree with you. I don't know how any marine would manage to hurt him or even challenge his speed (except for Kizaru, of course). His durability and power are in a different league from every One Piece character....

@supernova7005: he is still mountain level with ease. whitebeard is island level. and mihawk didnt admit whitebeard was in a different league, he just wanted to test his power and considering how mihawk belittles shanks i wouldnt be so sure about your statement.

ichigo is not at island level, mugetsu is at best city level and im helping him a lot.

he would get overwhelmed by the army of characters and their hax

how is he getting past boa's ability?

law?

logias?

logias have durability easily proven at island level, there is nothing ichigo can do to put them down for good.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel