Dangai ichigo vs Hulk

Topic started by othus12 on May 11, 2013. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,345 posts) See mini bio Level 12

hulk from avengers earth mightiest heroes

vs

dangai ichigo

fight at new york

win by ko or death

they are in character

no knowledge

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
If Hulk can give Thor a good fight, Ichigo would get a lot of hell from Hulk. Ichigo maybe faster but you will need more than speed to take Hulk down.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,233 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ichigo doesn't have the fire power to take Hulk out. Thus Hulk will win.

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think this Hulk would get smashed (the irony). But 616 or Word Breaker Hulk would do the smashing.

@taichokage: This is the Hulk from Avenger Earths Mightiest Hero's. Now he's durbility and strength fall excess Ichigo's. He's capable of surviving a planetary level attack. Beat Graviton the man who picked a city up from the ground. He's not faster than Ichigo, but Ichigo has no means of taking him out. He will out last Ichigo.

just for reference

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12:

VEGETA???

Post by DBZ_universe (15,499 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Ichigo has the speed advantage here... tho 2 punches from Hulk it would be over.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Although the feats against Graviton were quite impressive, I still think Ichigo has the edge here (certainly for speed).

I think Hulk will actually get at least one hit in, since in this form Ichigo was pretty casual, even with Aizen at his best. He let him get loads of attacks in before doing anything to retaliate.

Though his durability is good enough that one hit from this Hulk definitely won't be enough; if he can tank attacks on the scale of Aizen's best without much trouble, then it would need at least a few good blows from the Hulk, which I don't see happening. Unless someone can show me that Hulk surviving something more impressive than mugetsu, he goes down after getting one good hit in.

Ichigo wins.

Post by wkar (170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ichigo wins.

This Hulk never demonstrated to resist to a planetary destruction.

Graviton destroyed a big part of the city , but Ichigo destroyed mountains like nothing.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (961 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Nice battle! I give it to Hulk 6/10.

@wkar: Ichigo doesn't have planetary destruction. Tho Mountain yes.

@Ikki_Minami_: thanks i thought this would be pretty close!

Post by wkar (170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@DBZ_universe said:

Yes I know, and this Hulk never demostrated the power to destroy a Mountain. So Ichigo wins

If Hulk can destroy a Mountai i don't think he would be able to destroy it like Ichigo done, "in one movement of hand"

@wkar said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yes I know, and this Hulk never demostrated the power to destroy a Mountain. So Ichigo wins

If Hulk can destroy a Mountai i don't think he would be able to destroy it like Ichigo done, "in one movement of hand"

You have an excellent point there. Ichigo can spam Mountain busting attacks and take out this Hulk out and with his speed Ichi will be ok.

@wkar: First fail I see. Ichigo has never destroyed a mountain.

@GIRUGAMESH:

Unless someone can show me that Hulk surviving something more impressive than mugetsu, he goes down after getting one good hit in.

http://youtu.be/_ZqK8H-LS4g?t=19m3s

Hulk says he can survive the Nega bomb. He doesn't seem worried. Note this Hulk posssess a sharing mind with banner. He would say anything like this if he couldn't.

@wkar: that is not a mountain, its a hill.

mountains are like this:

so big the character cannot be seen.

ichigos "mountain"

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@othus12: yeah or this (gotta troll for One Piece XD)

@Jinbeifan1: exactly (lol law is above dangai ichigo??? 0.o)

@othus12:

LMAO

A mountain will be anything above 1000ft. That shit looks at least 50ft.

Lets use some references.

The image above is called the Statue of Liberty. Just wanted you to know because most of you are dumbasses. Now whats at the bottom of this picture....??? Yes that's what we call people. Now seeing how the statue of liberty is about 350 ft how in the fucking hell is that little shit so called mountain not a damn hill?

Ichigo didn't start growing along with is power. He's not 500 ft or something; he's 5'11".

Thank you guys for your understanding we do not need to argue any more. Because it will be the same end result.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel