Dangai Ichigo vs Barragan

Topic started by DarkScarecrow on May 30, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in Soul Society. 

In character. 
Win by Death.  
No prep. 
Barragan starts in his release form. 
Who wins here? 

Post by taichokage (15,461 posts) See mini bio Level 20
All the Baraggan threads. Lol. He is cool though. But Ichigo takes this. He could solo the Espada in this form. I hope he's back to this level when The Royal Guard are done with him.
@taichokage: Yeah, he has awesome powers. How does Ichigo defeat someone like Barragan? 
Post by taichokage (15,461 posts) See mini bio Level 20
When he was in this state , he could bypass Aizen's own space/time attack with with sheer raw power with ease. I'm thinking he could do the same with Baraggan who is strong but weaker than Aizen. If that isn't possible, he can probably still attack with enough force and speed to get through Baraggan's time defence.
@taichokage: I see. 
Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Ichigo effortlessly stomps with a kenatsu. Ichigo eclipses Butterflyzen's power, who's literally leagues above Baraggan.

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

aizen owned barrgan. ichigo owned aizen.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lol I knew we'd see this thread eventually. Ichigo wins, his level of speed and power should be great enough for his attacks to at least partially hit Barragan, and he could likely dodge respira as much as he needs. If all else fails, Mugetsu takes it.

Though Aizen owning Barragan the way he did was PIS as far as I'm concerned, unless Barragan actually chose to turn off his decay field so he could sit on his throne without it decaying.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Damn Barragan, Starrk and Ulquiorra have gotten popular on the forum lol

As for this fight, Ichigo stomps.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: IKR? But anywho, Ichigo smash

@ChromeDisaster: Yup he beat the guy that makes Barragan look like a joke

@DBZ_universe: That's why I dont like Barragan as a character. He is cool until he is dying, and then he wants try to kill Aizen? He could have done that earlier ya know.

@ChromeDisaster: That is True.

We also have to take note that he was under Complete hypnosis.

@DBZ_universe: Ahhhh, totally forgot about the hypnosis

@ChromeDisaster: Yup, no matter what he did Aizen was one step ahead.

Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Though Aizen owning Barragan the way he did was PIS as far as I'm concerned, unless Barragan actually chose to turn off his decay field so he could sit on his throne without it decaying.

Or Baraggan simply didn't have his time hax abilities since it was before he became an Arrancar (if you're referring to the first time he met Aizen).

Bleach battles FTW!

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@phantomrant said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

Or Baraggan simply didn't have his time hax abilities since it was before he became an Arrancar (if you're referring to the first time he met Aizen).

That's possible actually, fair enough.

It could be that he got it from the Hogyoku maybe?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel