Dangai Ichigo vs 9 tails Naruto

Topic started by Hirako_Fan on Dec. 19, 2010. Last post by takashichea 9 months ago.
Post by Hirako_Fan (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 10

inspired by another Thread:the two protagonist at their strongest

who takes it

1st escenario

speed equal

2nd escenario

all out

Post by taichokage (13,636 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Dangai Ichigo would easily beat anyone from Naruto to date and virtually anyone from Bleach.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Dangai Ichigo meaning after his FGT training but not in Mugetsu mode? 
Ya he beats most everyone in the HST.  

Perhaps the Sage of Six Paths or full power EMS/RInnegan Madara might stalemate or beat him, but thats pure speculation. 
Online Now
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" Dangai Ichigo meaning after his FGT training but not in Mugetsu mode? Ya he beats most everyone in the HST.   Perhaps the Sage of Six Paths or full power EMS/RInnegan Madara might stalemate or beat him, but thats pure speculation.  "
Yeah I agree. Only the legendary figues of the HST could possibly beat Dangai Ichigo. Rikudo Sage, Possibly Maxed out Madara, Hougyoku Aizen, and probably Bankai Yamamoto. Those are about all I can think of who would stand a chance.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
ichigo for the win
@taichokage: hey i was thinking cant anyone else aside from ichigo learn the Final tech of their Zam cause whem ichigo gets his powers back the powergap betwen him and the others is going to be inmense
Post by sickVisionz (4,296 posts) See mini bio Level 24
What is Dangai Ichigo?  The one with the soul reaver outfit?

If that's the one you're talking about, he wins.  It may not be fair because Bleach pulled some DBZ level nonsense when it comes to power level, but his speed is on a whole nother level and his power is over the top ridiculous.

Aizen

Bankai Ichigo is fast enough to seemingly teleport anywhere in a radius of like 50ft (not exact measurement, just eyeballing from what he does in the anime and manga).  Basic Aizen was fast enough to completely blow that version of Ichigo out of the water.  To the point where Ichigo could he instantly appear infront on Ichigo and touch him on the chesat before Ichigo could even comprehend that he had moved.  When he tried to counter, Aizen had already moved behind him and left Ichigo swinging at thin air.

This version of Aizen also ran through about 15 vice captains, former captains and head captains in like 30 minutes, with that being about 29.5 minutes of talking and 30 seconds of wanton slaughter without putting forth much effort.  And these weren't weak characters.  Most of them have been shown getting thrown through building and just standing up from it like it was barely more than a pebble.

Then Aizen powered up and became exponentially stronger and faster.  He was noticeably faster than the fastest person in Soul Society, Yoruichi.  She was punching him so hard that the impact was leveling buildings around them.  She hit him with about 100 of those punches and he was blocking them with his forearms.  So that's Aizen's defensive abilities.  As far as offense, he was in a 3 vs 1 against arguably some of the strongest people and completely slaughtered them once he decided to go on the offensive.

That Aizen then powered up even further and was able to blow up creatures thought to be indestructible simply by looking at them.

Soul Reaver Ichigo

So that's Aizen.  Soul Reaver ichigo beat the living daylights out of this insanely high level Aizen.  Beat doesn't even describe it.  He Aizened him in a complete blow out of power.  The Kyuubi hasn't done anything that makes me think he has any hope whatsoever at beating Soul Reaver Ichigo.  His speed is a joke and power wise I haven't seen him do anything that comes close to what Aizen 2.0 could do... and that Aizen exponentially weaker weaker than Aizen 3.0, who is exponentially weaker than Soul Reaver Ichigo.  Kyuubi only wins if its immortal and can't be killed, so eventually Ichigo gets bored of obliterating it over and over again and quits the fight, technically making the Kyuubi victorious.
Online Now
@Hirako_Fan said:
" @taichokage: hey i was thinking cant anyone else aside from ichigo learn the Final tech of their Zam cause whem ichigo gets his powers back the powergap betwen him and the others is going to be inmense "
My thoughts exactly. Even the captains would be novice-like in comparison and only the extreme elites like Shunsui and higher could even be of any help. However I doubt it. It took most of them centuries or decades to learn their bankai whereas Ichigo learned it in 3 days. It Took Ichigo about 20x as long to learn the dangai strength and final technique so it would probably take millenia for most captains to learn it or centuries at least. I think Only Yamamoto and guys like Isshin know it. But even then, they have not shown as much base power as Ichigo so maybe they don't know it to the same extent.
Post by FoolyCooly (676 posts) See mini bio Level 9

cant say really. 
Post by sickVisionz (4,296 posts) See mini bio Level 24
@taichokage:  It may not take that long.  Didn't Renji, a vice-captain, learn his Bankai quicker than Ichigo did?
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,451 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sickVisionz:  ichigo learned his bankai in 3 days....IIRC renji went through the same training so idk........as for this fight FGT ichigo wins
@sickVisionz: yup Ichigo learned his via uraharas training device so learning their Final tech would not take them long if their Zam spirit decides to teach them
Online Now
@sickVisionz: He did beat Ichigo to learning bankai  but he had already had his shikai for a while. Ichigo genuinely learned it in 3 days. Also Renji himself was pretty much the best swordsman aside from the captains so he wasn't too far anyway. But in general all the shinigami have had their shikais for years to decades and even centuries before even achieving bankai and most fail to achieve it in the first place. So for the average captain it would probably take a long time to get to their equivalent dangai level, otherwise I'm sure they would have done so if they could have. I don't even think they all can achieve that level.
@taichokage: maybe they can Since ichigo Archieved his by Cheating.

while its true that not everyone can Archieve Bankai in the time that renji and Ichigo obtained theirs bit learning The Final Tech i thin that is the Zam Choice to teach it or not Just like tenza sangetsu

i think that they have not learned cause they do not even know that said tECH EVEN EXIST
Online Now
@Hirako_Fan: you are right they probably do not know however put into perspective how quickly he learned his shikai also. He also learned that in a matter of days without cheating. He was a mutant/hybrid to begin with and his growth rate is many times everyone else's. Presumably Aizen was similar but to a lesser extent. No matter what method, every technique he has learned has been learned many dozens to thousands of times faster than he should have learned it. His hollow mask for instance, evolved about 3 times over the course of like 2 days. He went from being sadly beaten by base grimmjow, to owning 2nd release Ulquiorra in less than 24 hours. Really even if the other captains knew about it, I doubt they would have learned it by now. If something took Ichgo 2 months to achieve, you better believe it would take the rest years.
@taichokage: i took him that much cause Tenzasangetsu Gave Ichigo a beating for 3 months until he Ichigo finally realised that tenza could not hurt him and them he teached him the tech.

but wanst his training for 4 months?
Online Now
@Hirako_Fan: Yeah something like that. I just randomly tossed out 2 months. I think it was 3d But the thing is, even if they did learn it, it would be a 1 time tech. Ichigo's dangai form and Final form are 2 different things. His dangai form was his actual strength level after the dangai training without using the final technique. In other words his dangai strength was his regular fighting level. Even if the others learn it ,their battle power probably would be the same or similar. The strength Ichigo got from the training was just his typical mutant strength after having 3 additional months of straight training which was more than all prior to what he had done before.
@taichokage: Hmm but i think that the others bankai would also Change we could say that is Ichigos True bankai form them maybe  the others might also have their bankai changed once they learn it for ex.Komamuras bankai would cover Komamura like an armor and have the aditional technique of the Zam wich sounds better what do you think
Online Now
@Hirako_Fan: I think it is possible but unlikely that they will achieve it. It would be cooler though like what you mentioned. But I find it unlikely that everyone will suddenly pull an ichigo and start doubling their strength in days where it would previously take them decades to ascend a mere percentage.
@taichokage: Yeah its unlikely but some of the Captains  Also deserve This kind of power up don you agree.
 Plus if the Royal Guard is really corrupted im sure that Isshin will also teach them how to learn it

Plus in sure that Kubo is not going to leave Ichigo With such a Abysmal Powergab betwen him the Gotei 13
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel