Dangai Ichigo & Current Naruto vs Genos

Topic started by ImDictatorBowDown on Oct. 28, 2013. Last post by notreally 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Since it was unanimous that he destroys the Kages I thought I'd make a stronger match up

Scenario 1. Bloodlusted

Scenario 2. IC (not that it matter for Genos seeing as he kills without a second thought)

Scenario 3. Speed Equal and Blood lusted (attack speed and reactions are still the same)

Scenario 4. Bloodlusted (Genos has Sea King as back up)

Setting: Z City (with no people)

Does this duo have a better chance or do they get destroyed in a similar fashion?

Post by phantomrant (1,273 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Doesn't matter since either solo-stomps.

Put in his sensei, Saitama -.-

Or Garou. Yeah.....Garou.

@phantomrant: Saitama would solo/rape stomp their verses and Garou has lightspeed reactions, what about Huff Puff Prisoner or Sea King instead

Post by taichokage (12,487 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As it stands I think both of them can beat him. He lost to the Sea King who isn't all that. As stated though his master Saitama would wreck them though.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,318 posts) See mini bio Level 13
i think Genos loses here 

@taichokage: Sea King is actually pretty tough in my opinion he took hits from Genos like nothing, and wrecked Sonic and Huff Puff without so much as a scratch.

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Well Naruto flattens ichigo for sure.

I think he's pretty strong too but I dont think he'd be able to beat these guys. I was just using him as a measuring stick for Genos.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I can see Naruto and Ichigo pulling a win. Genos is quite strong but these guys are simply stronger.

Naruto > Ichigo > Genos

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Baal_Raam said:

Well Naruto flattens ichigo for sure.

You do know Naruto and Ichigo are on the same team right?

He's persistent in sh**ing on Ichigo for whatever reason. I mean he's not a great character or anything so I can quasi understand but sheesh.

@taichokage: Lol, im sorry I just had to get that out, borderline troll, forgive me lol!

It's cool. Lol. I think you might underestimate his power a bit but I don't think he's that great of a character either.

@taichokage: Nah, I understand ichigo is a pretty strong guy, I mean being mountain level is big shiz in the hst, but mostly I just don't like him....wish Grim was the main character or something

Personally I'd like Zaraki or maybe Urahara to have the lead role. Urahara comes to the rescue almost as much as Ichigo anyway.
Post by Thitiki (40 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@taichokage said:

Personally I'd like Zaraki or maybe Urahara to have the lead role. Urahara comes to the rescue almost as much as Ichigo anyway.

Exactly! I'd love Zaraki to have the lead, it slightly bothers me that Ichigo will become stronger than Zaraki by a hair just because he is the main character!

Post by notreally (67 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This Genos is capable of killing S Class monster with ease.

So this Genos stomps.

http://tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/extra-3/

While the Manga Genos gets stomped.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel