Dandy Man (Hellsing) vs Wolverine and Gambit

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on Dec. 23, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

vs                   

Battle of the card dealers, who wins?

For those who are unfamiliar with the Dandy Man: 

1. He has the speed and agility to match a base Alucard. 
2. He has a seemingly limitless number of magic cards that can be used to cut his opponent or explode, all of which he can control at will. 
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@GIRUGAMESH:
well Gambit at full power  can make things blow up just by looking at them would that kill this guy
@ssjsuperman said:
"@GIRUGAMESH: well Gambit at full power  can make things blow up just by looking at them would that kill this guy "

Just by looking at them? When was this introduced? 

If he does indeed have this power, it could prove troublesome for the Dandyman, but he could always hide himself amongst hundreds of cards. 
And Dandyman has superhuman speed, to the extent that humans are always animated as being still or moving in slow motion when he is fighting, which may prevent this ability.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
i have never seen this power of gambits either, but i believe dandyman is much too fast for either his opponents to keep up, even by looking at him. i believe this is in favor of the card master, he could snap his fingers and 2 decks of cards will appear out of no where and literally cut them into a million pieces.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Dandy Man isn't that tough. Didn't you see how Alucard snapped his leg off and he was crying like a little girl?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" Dandy Man isn't that tough. Didn't you see how Alucard snapped his leg off and he was crying like a little girl? "
did you see how alucard couldnt reach dandyman till he was distracted, and did you see how they said how alucard is physically stronger than all the other vampires because of all the souls he has or something like that, ya didnt think so.

He was all like boohoo my leg is gone
ya, true. but im still for dandyman here.
Post by Lady_Nightmare (2,789 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Wolvie and Gambit take him but not easily 
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
"ya, true. but im still for dandyman here. "

Maybe.
@DJSNuva1 said:
"Dandy Man isn't that tough. Didn't you see how Alucard snapped his leg off and he was crying like a little girl? "

Are you joking? He had every right to piss himself, he was fighting a level 1 Alucard at that point. The likes of venom would be crapping themselves at that point.
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6
wolverine can heal and has 6 claws that can cut through anything I think he wins
@king_m said:
"wolverine can heal and has 6 claws that can cut through anything I think he wins "

1. Wolverine has peak human speed. He is not keeping up with the Dandy Man. 
2. Dandy Man's cards are enchanted so that the cuts made from them cannot be healed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel