Dandy Man (Hellsing) vs W.A Zeppeli (JJBA)

Topic started by hitsusatsu11 on March 25, 2013. Last post by TheVectorPrime 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Fight in an abandoned city, hows this go?

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,782 posts) See mini bio Level 13

This is a tough cookie, I give it 60/40 in favor of Zepeli but it'll be a really difficult fight for him. Dandy man was a one trick pony, while the Ripple is one of the most versatile Vampire Killing techniques in fiction

Post by phantomrant (1,387 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Alhambra speedblitzes. You'd have to equalize speed and restrict the use of Dandy's cards for Zeppeli to have a solid chance of winning this. And it's arguable if the Ripple will even affect Alhambra, seeing as he's part of the "Werewolf" class in Millennium, a top artificial vampire, and like Jan and Luke, should be able to casually walk around in broad daylight without so much as a burn. So you'd also have to assume the Ripple is effective, as well.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Zeppeli would get blitzed. I think the ripple would work tbh.

Post by Kurohige (3,742 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Zeppeli loses due to speed difference, he is on par with Jonathan but unless speed is equal he loses.
Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@phantomrant said:

Alhambra speedblitzes. You'd have to equalize speed and restrict the use of Dandy's cards for Zeppeli to have a solid chance of winning this. And it's arguable if the Ripple will even affect Alhambra, seeing as he's part of the "Werewolf" class in Millennium, a top artificial vampire, and like Jan and Luke, should be able to casually walk around in broad daylight without so much as a burn. So you'd also have to assume the Ripple is effective, as well.

Well, well I must say that I agree 100% with you, for the first time after that thread with Dio Brando.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel