D Vs Guts!!!

Topic started by Fantasma on Jan. 5, 2010. Last post by ReiKai 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Fantasma (360 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Can the Black Swordsman, with the Berserker armor, defeat The Vampire Hunter D?
Setting: An ancient Mayan Plaza, under the full moon.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Using the berserker armor Guts definitely takes this win.
Post by ReiKai (3,518 posts) See mini bio Level 10
No, he doesn't. Guys, D makes Gutts appear like he's standing still. In terms of strength, speed, skill, durability, powers, everything; D completely outclasses Guts even with the Berserker Armor. As much as I absolutely love Guts' brutality, D cuts him in twain faster than Guts can think.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
as far as anything"vampire" in vampire hunter d is more or less high level superhuman

that being said, i think d is more physically able that guts, by ALOT
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,780 posts) See mini bio Level 13
But Guts fighted more powerful enemy all time when he wasnt using the berserk armo, and even like that he beated demon ass and chewed bubblegum, with the armor he is fraggin awesome and dont forget his other arsenal, a point blank cannon to D's pale and twilightish face and that's going to hurt in the morning...
D cut down lightning in mid air. D took getting hit with 100billion volts of lightning that turned the sword he was using at the time to slag and used Left Hand to consume the lightning. D killed multiple monsters and chopped them to pieces so fast that no one present even saw him draw his sword, only watched as he shook the gore from it in one move. D cut through what was effectively the equivalent of adamantium. D resisted and fought back against a continuous psychic attack that could kill millions of people in a millisecond. D stopped multiple buckshots from shotguns from a few feet away using the stem of a weed, and then stabbed a man in the head with said stem.

What D has done makes all that Guts has accomplished appear child's play in comparison.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@geraldthesloth said:
"Using the berserker armor Guts definitely takes this win. "
I don't see how you can think that's true when Guts was getting assraped by Ganishka who was zapping him with lightning.
@ReiKai said:
" I don't see how you can think that's true when Guts was getting assraped by Ganishka who was zapping him with lightning. "
Ganishka is a perfect example, of Guts superhuman reaction time and durability. Guts was already weakened from fighting hundreds of Kushan demon soldiers, giant creatures and Daiba, Kushan's most powerful sorcerer, even so he survived Ganishka's ligthning attacks and blocked Ganishka's most powerful lightning attack. And Ganishka is a being who transcended all Apostles ans was even a match for Griffith(Femto) who is one of the God Hand. And he did this without the Berserker Armor. I'm fully aware of D's abilities and feats from the novels, and are impressive, but Guts feats are equally impressive also, his speed is such that he can move, and not be seen even by Apostles eyes, and you already know about his strength and durability, and this is even without the Berserker Armor. And we don't even know the armor full capabiities, Guts has a chance.
@geraldthesloth said:
" Using the berserker armor Guts definitely takes this win. "
I don't know about that, this is why I created this battle, to me the Berserker armor may give Guts a chance.
He didn't survive the lightning. The first hit ruined him and forced Schierke back into her own body, and she is the one who helped clear his vision and take down the beasts as well as using her magic to augment Guts into defeating the sorcerer. He didn't react to the lightning, he got bitchsmacked by it and the most he did after that was use the Dragonslayer like a lightning rod since the lightning would be more attracted to it than him while he stayed against the ground, mostly because he couldn't move anymore.

Guts is not faster than lightning. Guts is super-sonic, hypersonic at the very best when using fully raged Berserker Armor. Lightning is hundreds of times beyond his ability to dodge. D deals with it without a problem and has performed such feats for a long, long time. D himself is arguably a lightspeeder in terms of reaction time.
@ReiKai said:
" He didn't survive the lightning. The first hit ruined him and forced Schierke back into her own body, and she is the one who helped clear his vision and take down the beasts as well as using her magic to augment Guts into defeating the sorcerer. He didn't react to the lightning, he got bitchsmacked by it and the most he did after that was use the Dragonslayer like a lightning rod since the lightning would be more attracted to it than him while he stayed against the ground, mostly because he couldn't move anymore.  Guts is not faster than lightning. Guts is super-sonic, hypersonic at the very best when using fully raged Berserker Armor. Lightning is hundreds of times beyond his ability to dodge. D deals with it without a problem and has performed such feats for a long, long time. D himself is arguably a lightspeeder in terms of reaction time. "
Did Guts died? No! he did survive it then, did he not??? Guts had been fighting on and off, for days, when he fought Ganishka! I doesn't matter if he had a little help, didn't Ganishka had help, with all his monsters and Daiba???Ganishka is the most powerful, of all the Apostles, and Guts survived an encounter with him, after fighting for days. And I like your assumptions, on Guts speed, but guess what , they are just assumptions, we haven't even seen, the limits of the Berserker Armor. What proof do you have on D, moving at FTL speeds??? Lightning does not move at lighspeed.
You're not getting it. Guts isn't anything close to even  high-hypersonic range. I've given evidence for D which you have ignored completely. And I never said D was FTL.  And D has cut lightning mid-air, as I stated, which means its rate of speed was higher than normal due to the fact its path was shorter with less particles to slow its travel. In general, lightning is estimated at 1/3rd the speed of light. If you wanted to give that a Mach number, it'd be 880,000. Guts is super-sonic, which is between mach 2 and mach 5.
@ReiKai said:
" You're not getting it. Guts isn't anything close to even  high-hypersonic range. I've given evidence for D which you have ignored completely. And I never said D was FTL.  And D has cut lightning mid-air, as I stated, which means its rate of speed was higher than normal due to the fact its path was shorter with less particles to slow its travel. In general, lightning is estimated at 1/3rd the speed of light. If you wanted to give that a Mach number, it'd be 880,000. Guts is super-sonic, which is between mach 2 and mach 5. "
No you are not getting it, I still don't know where you are getting those numbers, on Guts speed., assumptions nothing more. And about D, I know he is really fast, but not in lighspeed levels. Kakashi, is said to have split lightning also, and he isn't no where near lightspeed. And of all the evidence you have said, the lightning one stiil is the most impressive.
I know Guts' speed based on his feats that I myself have witnessed. I have up to vol32 of the manga. Guts by himself was low-super sonic. With the Berserker armor he is at best high super-sonic to low hypersonic. That's it. And those numbers come from actually researching and looking up elements and speed. You know, doing effing Math, which you seem incapable of. Until you have something other than your raging fanboyism to argue with, I suggest you go somewhere else.
@ReiKai said:
" I know Guts' speed based on his feats that I myself have witnessed. I have up to vol32 of the manga. Guts by himself was low-super sonic. With the Berserker armor he is at best high super-sonic to low hypersonic. That's it. And those numbers come from actually researching and looking up elements and speed. You know, doing effing Math, which you seem incapable of. Until you have something other than your raging fanboyism to argue with, I suggest you go somewhere else. "
I have all the volumes also and? Almost all of his feats are the classic, he moves so fast I can't even see him stuff, with no point of judging his actual speed on distance and mathematics, if you got a formula for Manga calculation speed, please let me borrow it. I don't know how you can do math, without numbers, or point of references, these are Manga and all you can come up with are assumptions that work for you, and your point of view. And lastly, because I won't go on reapeating myself, and you doing the same, the only fanboyism here is you with D, anyone can clearly see that, because if you had manage to actually read what I posted, i clearly said that Guts has a chance, do you know what a chance means? It means he most certainly will lose, but based on his feats and that the abilities of the Berserker Armor are just only beginning to manifest,  we clearly have no idea, what Guts will be capable of doing with it. I also  know, that D is overall more powerful, and clearly is superior in terms of experience of course, and in almost all of the stats, but Guts has always gone against the odds and defeated superior supernartural beings, who not only were superior to him in terms of powers but also experience, that plus Berserker Armor and you got a CHANCE at victory, not fanboyism, like the one you display.
You do realize that people stop seeing an object of that size as of around 300mph. That's less than sub-sonic. None of what you say has any bearing whatsoever, so quite fooling  yourself. Guts has no chance and everyone knows it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel