CyberSix Vs. Gambit

Topic started by TheWhiteCrow on April 27, 2010. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by TheWhiteCrow (42 posts) See mini bio Level 2

in this battle Gambit can only use 50% of his power.

Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
gambit is the only word i need to say to claim him absolute victory!
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Gambit wins this one...
Post by sickVisionz (4,288 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Gambit is a beast at hand to hand combat.  I've never really seen Aeon Flux (i'm assuming that's where the chick is from) but I don't think she can keep with him unless she's like the Major and has tons of guns and like decades of combat experience.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
well if gambit can only fight at 50% then cybersix
Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
What are Gambit's best feats because IIRC Cybersix is only a low metahuman to high street level character.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@sickVisionz:  Nope just Cybersix in fact  it doesn`t even come close to the art style of Aeon Flux more like Tin Tin, Spirou et Fantasio and Suske & Wiske. And she`s on Captain America`s level of fighting whilst being just below Spidey`s strength level.
Post by radhounecharbib (48 posts) See mini bio Level 2
@Kelleth said:
" @sickVisionz:  Nope just Cybersix in fact  it doesn`t even come close to the art style of Aeon Flux more like Tin Tin, Spirou et Fantasio and Suske & Wiske. And she`s on Captain America`s level of fighting whilst being just below Spidey`s strength level. "
so your saying she is only a street level being? What's Gambit? A low metahuman?
@radhounecharbib: No a mutant ( skills here) the main thing that will pose a problem for Cybersix is Gambit power to pump his explosive energy in to various objects. Wonder what will happen if she mistakes him for one of those other Nazi products and tries to absorb his energy? will she explode? hmmmm...
anyway here`s where i thought that she showed her limit 

(coincidently i have all the episodes on my pc, handy huh?)  
  In the picture it does look like she`s bending it with ease but her groaning and the fact that she didn`t succeed at bending it to escape make me think this is her limit of strength.
 In the picture it does look like she`s bending it with ease but her groaning and the fact that she didn`t succeed at bending it to escape make me think this is her limit of strength.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kelleth: did you ever read the cybersix comics? 
@hitsusatsu11:  No just the series
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel