Current Zebra Vs Organization XIII

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 24, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Zebra Vs Organization XIII

Rules

Scenario 1: Zebra can only use brute strenght, and in character

Scenario 2: Zebra can use his full arsenal, and bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Xigbar opens a spacial rift out of nowhere disappears and snipes Zebra in the back of the head. Zebra is physically more impressive than everyone in the organization except for Luxord since you cannot physical dominate in his game. Xigbar also could BFR at any point in the fight.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai: Thank you for posting that. I was about to go through it all, but you saved me the pain.

BTW, Zebra's my favorite characater, but he loses all around

Post by othus12 (6,645 posts) See mini bio Level 13

-.- organization 13 has reality warpers

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Common Zebra atleast kils one or three.

@Ikki_Minami_: sure he would bring down some of them. mach 10,000 isnt for nothing.

@Ikki_Minami_: He'd bring down the less impressive ones like Larxene or Vexen, but the virtual gods of the group like Xigbar Xemnas and Luxord would make this to easy for the group.

Post by Dream (7,425 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Since when are members of the Organization massively hypersonic?

Yes, some of the members of the group are hax as hell. But I don't recall them being that ridiculously fast.

@Dream: Larxene is lightning speed IIRC not to sure about it haven't played chain of memories in a while. and Most of their speed feats are based off abc logic. Sora is massively hypersonic outside of drive forms I believe and they are stronger than him without drive forms so logically they'd be hypersonic as well. It;s not really their speed that's being argued for here anyway, since even if they were massively hypersonic zebra is likely faster, it's the extreme hax. And to organization memebers like Luxord and Demyx physical stats means absolutely nothing. You either win their "games" or you lose.

@solesamurai: Natural lightning or magic? Because there's a difference between the two.

@Dream: Idk since Thudern is magic in KH series it could be magic based. However none of the other Organization members have magic based powers, they can literally control their attributes. Like Luxord with Time, Xigbar with space etc. Hers is probably real lightning but I wouldn't doubt it being magical either. She's still one of the weaker members anyway so it doesn't really matter whether it's magic or real since even if she gets beat he still isn;t bypassing Luxord, Xigbar, Demyx, Xemnas, Marluxia, Roxas ect.

@solesamurai: Like I mentioned, I'm not doubting the team's hax. It's their speed I'm more critical over. If the Heavenly Kings are as fast as I've heard of them, then Zebura should be able to easily pick off the Organization members sooner than any chance the 14 have to use or trigger their abilities.

@Dream: zebura can reach mach 10K with jet voice and he has recently added that speed to his attacks with his tehnique onsoku idou

-

He is only given brute strength not his abilities from what the OP says, not that it would really matter in the long run, he can't beat luxord or xemnas with just a speed advantage. Especially luxord since physical attributes are meaningless.

@solesamurai: why are physical attributes meaningless?

Post by 5th (1,233 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: The only way to beat Luxord is through his game, all physical attributes are meaningless

Hell, he could turn Zebra into a dice and end it like that or use his cards to deplete Zebra of his time, physical damage is meaningless since his powers focus around time.

Larxene is lightning speed, she's capable of making physical copies of herself out of speed.

Xemnas takes Zebra's heart.

Xigbar snipes Zebra from every angle via reality warping/teleportation

@5th: asuming zebura does nothing? zebura wouldnt solo the organization but he would take out at least half of them.

@othus12: This was already agreed upon The ones like Vexen and Zexion Laxeaus and Xaldin are damn near useless here But Xemnas could just use his hax ass reality warping, Xigbar could bfr or open a spacial rift and snipe zebra from anywhere. Luxord could use his time hax, Marluxia could cast his doom spell ect.

@solesamurai: i agree

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel