Current Zebra Vs Current Tengu Buranchi

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 27, 2013. Last post by YoungChief 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Zebra Vs Current Tengu Buranchi

Rules

Scenario 1: Not bloodlusted

Scenario 2: Bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- Both at 100%

- No prep

- Win by death

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,259 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Probably Zebra for both, we haven't seen much of his current abilities though

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,074 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ImDictatorBowDown: True we haven't. But Tengu can move at march 30,000 even for a short time.

Post by taichokage (15,359 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah but Zebra can country bust. Buranchi can't tank Zebra's level of attacks nor could he keep up such speed without recharging. This isn't Elg. 1 hit from Zebra would destroy Buranchi.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,259 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Ikki_Minami_: Gaoh dodged lasers, was beaten by Four Beat Arc Toriko, Four Beast Arc Toriko < Current Toriko < Current Zebra

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Zebra fucking obliterates Tengu. Lightning doesn't ignore durability, and Tengu ain't getting around Zebra's durability, he does his mach 30,000 movement shit while Zebra stands there looking like a boss before he unleashes a country flattening attack and smears Tengu in the rubble. Spite

Post by othus12 (7,943 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

Yeah but Zebra can country bust. Buranchi can't tank Zebra's level of attacks nor could he keep up such speed without recharging. This isn't Elg. 1 hit from Zebra would destroy Buranchi.

buranchi can hold his ground against zebura. so can the rest of the heavenly kings.i can arguably say that all heavenly kings can defeat country level people (tommyrod's arm alone was stronger than the mounturtle yet sani dispatched it like nothing)

we dont even know the kind of power the herak kick had, for all you know it could have had the same strenght as zeburas beat punch. considering how elg was impressed from the fact that he whistood it.

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

@Ikki_Minami_: Gaoh dodged lasers, was beaten by Four Beat Arc Toriko, Four Beast Arc Toriko < Current Toriko < Current Zebra

burachi is still literally 30 times faster than zebura, you cant compare gaoh to buranchi because we know buranchi would one shot gaoh too.

a bishokukai sous chef should be around 250-300 in capture level considering how just one of tommy's arms was lvl 200.

this fight isnt really clear to me. both can destroy each other if they use their best moves.

i think that after we see zeburas new apetite energy attack things will turn in favor of zebura but until then id say its an stalemate

Online Now
But Tommyrod is a Sous Chef, which is a rank above Branch Chief (although Elg was seemingly the senior most Branch Chief) and Sani beat him and Zebra is stronger than Sani, at least by a little. That is kinda rock paper scissoring this battle, but I still heavily believe Zebra is above him. But I didn't give Buranchi enough credit. It is possible for him to win and likely that he would injure Zebra, but I don't think he wins the majority of the time. Zebra's display since the end of 230 is just crazy. He hasn't even been touched yet after fighting 2 Bishokukai and 3 Nitro.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

We can't be sure Toriko is weaker than Zebra - he just never holds back, unlike Toriko.

Also, the first scenario would never happen because Zebra is always bloodlusted. Anyway, I can't answer that... Zebra is way more powerful than Buranchi, but Tengu is much faster and have his own deadly attacks too - although Zebra is more of a foe than Elg, think about Zebra being hit by all those lightnings.

Online Now
Well, Toriko himself said Zebra was the strongest King upon Zebra's first appearance. This is further shown as Zebra not only has the most versatile and largest scale ability, but also more physical HP than Toriko. Not that Toriko doesn't have some advantages over Zebra.

@taichokage said:

Well, Toriko himself said Zebra was the strongest King upon Zebra's first appearance. This is further shown as Zebra not only has the most versatile and largest scale ability, but also more physical HP than Toriko. Not that Toriko doesn't have some advantages over Zebra.

In the beginning he was stronger for sure, but this is uncertain now.

Online Now
True, but even now Zebra has more impressive feats.

@taichokage: Also true... I hope he fights someone capable of giving him a real challenge in this arc, since the nitro surely couldn't.

Online Now
Yeah, they were hyped to be very strong. Well we saw what they did to Yuda and Livebearer. I think it's just that Zebra got a ridiculous amount stronger.
Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@danzi97 said:

@taichokage: Also true... I hope he fights someone capable of giving him a real challenge in this arc, since the nitro surely couldn't.

The Nitro aren't dead yet, even the one Zebra beat into the ground was getting up when he used Sound Bazooka if you noticed. I wonder who is gonna blow up the WHOLE island, the author stated that Zebra and several others there could do it in one shot, so I think it's gotta happen at some point, it would suck for Coco man, water would rush into that endless pit he's in, but then again that may be how he gets out now that I think about it (swimming to the top)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel