Current Yamamoto vs. Current Aizen

Topic started by eddz99 on June 21, 2013. Last post by UltimateHero0406 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,638 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Both from bleach

I heard that yamamoto was a different league from those who are in the arrancar arc? so...

Yamamoto can use anything, so can aizen

- Full power

- No bloodlust

- Morals on

- No messing around and both do their best

- Win by death

- Start 50m away from each other

Place:

DBZ Cell Games

Post by bigz007 (1,105 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Current Yamamoto is dead and current Aizen is in everlasting prison.

Talk about a stalemate fight.

@bigz007 said:

Current Yamamoto is dead and current Aizen is in everlasting prison. Talk about a stalemate fight.

Well yamamoto is dead?! :O, ok let's just say both current when they are at their best

@eddz99 said:

@bigz007 said:

Current Yamamoto is dead and current Aizen is in everlasting prison. Talk about a stalemate fight.

Well yamamoto is dead?! :O, ok let's just say both current when they are at their best

Crap, sorry for the spoiler. I thought you knew.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Lol I'm sure he must've known that.

Well Aizen already stated that Yamamoto was far stronger than him in the Arrancar Arc, hence why he made Wonderweiss to counteract him.

Thread over.

@ohgodwhy said:

Well Aizen already stated that Yamamoto was far stronger than him in the Arrancar Arc, hence why he made Wonderweiss to counteract him.

Thread over.

Nope i didn't watch bleach after aizen was beat... Btw how come yamamoto just didn't dispatch him? also, when did aizen state it? :O

@eddz99 said:

@ohgodwhy said:

Thread over.

Nope i didn't watch bleach after aizen was beat... Btw how come yamamoto just didn't dispatch him? also, when did aizen state it? :O

I have a theory why Yama didn't kill him right there in fake Karakura town. It is because Yamamotos bankai is hot enough to probably destroy or damage Earth itself so he can't release his bankai in Human world. The fact is that he used his bankai in Soul Society where he can't do that much collateral damage.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99 said:

@ohgodwhy said:

Thread over.

He stated it when Wonderweiss appeared. The reason he made Wonderweiss was so he could take down Yamamoto. Yamamoto himself also stated Aizen didn't really stand a chance against him on his own but obviously Yamamoto was under the effects of Kyoka Suigetsu so the best Yamamoto could do was take out both himself and Aizen.

In a fair fight though, Yamamoto wins easily.

Post by nishi99 (1,859 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If Wonderweiss didn't exist he may have beat Aizen even without bankai.

Post by redbird3rdboywonder (181 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Yama-stomps

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Even if he's caught in Kyouka Suigetsu, if Yama activates his bankai it's game over.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@UltimateHero0406: Actually, Aizen can just go to Hueco Mundo and chill lol.. Yamaji will be fighting 100 Aizens and then gets tired...Aizen comes back and and blasts him.

Also the dude is immortal.. talk about hax...

Post by taichokage (14,813 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aizen wins. He is immortal. Also we have seen Yamamoto's bankai. Aizen's own hasn't been revealed.

@DBZ_universe: Has he ever been shown to be able to manipulate KS from across dimensions?

@UltimateHero0406: Well, when he made everyone think he was dead he was in Hueco mundo right? and his "fake dead body" was in Soul Society and that makes me believe that yes he can.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

They can use anything? Aizen being the troll he is manages to make a deal with Thanos(Don't ask me, I don't know how either), and uses the Infinity Gauntlet to erase Yama from existence.(This is a joke for anyone who might take this seriously lol)

@DBZ_universe: Well it still depends on what he decides to do first. If Aizen decides to attack first, Yama could use the same trick he did before to sense Aizen out. But yeah, Aizen could also potentially run to Hueco Mundo.

Post by taichokage (14,813 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nah. Aizen's trolling reigns supreme among the big 3. Yamaji didn't have a chance from the beginning.

@UltimateHero0406: Aizen is not dumb to attack Yamaji head start. he will use his brains to win..something Yamaji needs lol

Also this lol @taichokage said:

Nah. Aizen's trolling reigns supreme among the big 3. Yamaji didn't have a chance from the beginning.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk said:

They can use anything? Aizen being the troll he is manages to make a deal with Thanos(Don't ask me, I don't know how either), and uses the Infinity Gauntlet to erase Yama from existence.(This is a joke for anyone who might take this seriously lol)

Best comment EVER! LOL

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel