Current Toriko Vs Shichibukai

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on June 27, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (961 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Toriko Vs Shichibukai

- No holding back

- All serious and bloodlusted

- Win by death

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,686 posts) See mini bio Level 12

He slaughters them, use an earlier version if you don't want a massacre

Post by SMXLR8 (6,929 posts) See mini bio Level 16

or maybe the OP does =D

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Ehh, he could beat most of them easily but "all" of them easily is a stretch. Certainly to use the term slaughter. Jinbei, Moria and Crocodile would be fodder to him. Hancock isnt a problem because Toriko could easily avoid her and casually one shot. Mihawk is easily dealt with as well. Toriko's leg knife is stronger than Mihawk's slashes anyway. Blackbeard could be problematic given the difficulty of avoiding a quake, but I'm sure Toriko could tank one and follow up with a fatal blow in return. The only true problems are Doflamingo and Kuma. Kuma because he is the only one that is actually faster than Toriko, but it could still be possible to avoid him and counter with intuition. That may be downplaying Kuma a trifle, but for the sake of argument let's go with that for the moment. The last threat is Doflamingo, and he is the only one I feel that could legitimately threaten Toriko. Those strings are just insanely dangerous and we don't know their nature and range yet. I think Toriko can win this, but honestly we'll know for sure when we see Don's power in full bloom.
Post by othus12 (6,349 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

if toriko goes seriously the only ones that can survive his first round of conduct of the king are kuma,mihawk and doflamingo, the rest get caught on toriko's impression, even teach due to the fact he always seems to be taking the first attack of his opponent.

the fight starts here, i think mihawk can cut toriko unless he also uses knife, and kuma sure can hurt him with pad hou anyways the most dangerous is doflamingo due to his ultra hax string, if toriko is not paying attention he might lose an arm.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,833 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: @othus12: Shouldn't Toriko's folk shield easily block Mihawk's slashes? And BB should easily be dealt with Twin Kugi Punches. Kuma and Doflamigo should be a problem but he could easily spam Leg Knife like against Chiyo to deal with them.

Toriko wins here mid difficulty.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Lol what? Current Toriko solos the HST

Post by Kobra678 (2,943 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

I'm not really into Toriko but from the sound of these posts, what's stopping Kuma from bfr? He bitch slapped each of the strawhats hundreds of miles from Sabody.

Post by YoungChief (536 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Kobra678 said:

I'm not really into Toriko but from the sound of these posts, what's stopping Kuma from bfr? He bitch slapped each of the strawhats hundreds of miles from Sabody.

Toriko massacres them, not really sure why people think Kuma is faster than Toriko is, his little "teleport" was calc'd at mach 50, thats it.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

Lol what? Current Toriko solos the HST

No. Most of them, but not all.

Post by othus12 (6,349 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@Kobra678: toriko has precognition and can connect an attack just by thinking about it. in other words, if he thinks kuma gets pierced in half he actually gets pierced in half.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel