Current Toriko Vs Sage Of Six Paths Family

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 28, 2014. Last post by taichokage 8 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,065 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Toriko Vs Prime Hagoromo , Prime Ootsutsuki Kaguya , Prime Ashura , Prime Indra

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by SMXLR8 (7,572 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Slow down , we don't even know what they can do also I think toriko would still win

Post by nishi99 (1,865 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Let's see the Sage making the moon in a flashback or some sort of broken hax before putting them against Toriko.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,739 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
Post by luthluth (1,522 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Country busters.....Country busters everywhere

Post by taichokage (14,854 posts) See mini bio Level 20
None of them have done a thing on panel. It's not possible to say yet but if I were to assume I'd still side with Toriko.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toriko wins this unless they show feats better than the whole of Naruto put together

I wouldn't be surprised if they did but it'd have to be well above the whole of Naruto. As it stands Toriko can still solo the Naruto world.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yup, pretty much this^. But watch Naruto gets the OP power boost and start godstomping Madara. I can see that happening without fail

Me too. I've been saying for the longest he will likely get the Shinju fruit. Now we just got confirmation from Hagoromo that the power of the Shinju fruit is indeed greater than the power of being the Juubi Jinchuuriki. What else could Naruto do to beat Madara? That's why it was predictable.

Post by nishi99 (1,865 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Watch Kaguya turn out to be an alien.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,214 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The team is featless and Current Toriko has shown his power either, but I actually wouldn't be surprised if the Naruto could pull a win seeing as the Sage supposedly created the moon and his mother is stronger than him.

Post by othus12 (7,737 posts) See mini bio Level 13

we have yet to see what most of these characters can do. toriko would still likely win though.

Post by takashichea (13,862 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Ikki_Minami_:

Been patroling the battle threads. I seen a pattern from you. I know you want to take dibs on these characters, but you don't have to rush it. Just wait until they have feats. If the combatants don't have enough feats, you have don't much of a battle thread with a good discussion. Pretty much, the more unknown character would win.

Don't know if you remember this thread I bumped, the Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryūsai Vs Sousuke Aizen was made in 2009. He had to wait about 4 years until the battle thread had enough feats for a discussion.

Please don't make battle threads like these. Otherwise, I'll personally lock them because folks here have expressed their thoughts and are somewhat against these types of threads.

Sorry about that.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (704 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

Me too. I've been saying for the longest he will likely get the Shinju fruit. Now we just got confirmation from Hagoromo that the power of the Shinju fruit is indeed greater than the power of being the Juubi Jinchuuriki. What else could Naruto do to beat Madara? That's why it was predictable.

No

Kaguya Otsutsuki must be above planet level because of what her son said

Hagoromo Otsutsuki+Brother is at best planet level

Youngest Son In His Form+ Eldest Son (Susanoo) =Multimoutain buster

Am I missing something? I said Kaguya was more powerful than Hagoromo or words to that effect.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (704 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@taichokage said:

Am I missing something? I said Kaguya was more powerful than Hagoromo or words to that effect.

"I wouldn't be surprised if they did but it'd have to be well above the whole of Naruto. As it stands Toriko can still solo the Naruto world."

That wasn't the post you quoted. You quoted my post stating Kaguya was above Hagoromo and Naruto would likely get that power. Anyway, I don't disbelieve what I said before.
Post by eddz99 (2,639 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage said:

Go super saiyan 3?

Oh that too.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel