Current Toriko Vs Namek Saga Goku

Topic started by comicfanforever on June 4, 2014. Last post by OfficialRikudouSennin 5 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

vs

some rules

First battle - equal speed for both characters, Goku can not use Ki attacks

Second Battle - equal speeds for both characters, Goku can use Ki attacks

Kaioken is not allowed. PL - 90K

Post by Low (1,379 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toriko stomps all 3 rounds with ease. Heck, he doesn't need to fight at all. Ultimate Routine will bring down Goku.

Post by luthluth (1,495 posts) See mini bio Level 11

It would be a great battle but in the end I think Goku would probably emerge the victor mainly because of destructive capability, durability and a wide varity of techniques at hes disposal their speed and reactions should be about the same. I believe timeskip Toriko would push Goku(Namek saga without kaioken) a bit but still not enough to kill him just yet in my opinion, I mean Goku at that point is large planet level.

Post by othus12 (7,681 posts) See mini bio Level 13

toriko takes this with extreme difficulty. 6/10 mostly due to goku's nature. obviously not including super saiyan.

Post by GeneralVan (2,204 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I got Goku with some difficulty in all 3 rounds. Though I'm not sure how powerful current Toriko is. If he is still at country or continent level, Goku takes this. Goku without ki attacks is still dangerous as hell. He is one of the if not the best martial artist in anime. Plus his punches could destroy at least mountains at this point. Kaioken added and he becomes even more dangerous.

Post by waybig1010101 (3,665 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now
I want to see more of Toriko before i decide, but i still feel Goku should win this if he can tank toriko's mind. 

@GeneralVan said:

I got Goku with some difficulty in all 3 rounds. Though I'm not sure how powerful current Toriko is. If he is still at country or continent level, Goku takes this. Goku without ki attacks is still dangerous as hell. He is one of the if not the best martial artist in anime. Plus his punches could destroy at least mountains at this point. Kaioken added and he becomes even more dangerous.

toriko can use mind attacks right now.

@waybig1010101: there is no reason for goku to be able to tank a mindfuck of that level TBH.

Post by GeneralVan (2,204 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12: details?

@othus12: Theres also no reason for that to put down Goku. The millisecond Goku regains possession of hes mind hes gonna go full planet level force against Toriko but It wont be easy since he cant use kaioken in this battle.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,542 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Mind rape ? well I guess Mind rape >> DBZ =D

@GeneralVan said:

toriko can create images with the conduct of the king. it looks like he brings to reality whatever is on his mind though at the time its still just a mind attack.

he can induce a shock to the brain so hard it induces a comma like state into the opponent.

@luthluth said:

@othus12: Theres also no reason for that to put down Goku. The millisecond Goku regains possession of hes mind hes gonna go full planet level force against Toriko but It wont be easy since he cant use kaioken in this battle.

really no reason? if he gets at least knocked out its goodbye for goku since his KI barrier will be down. after that 1 flying fork could end the job.

@GeneralVan said:

Continent? He is planetary level+ by normal Earth standards, considering Toriko Earth is possibly twice the size of Saturn.

@othus12: @othus12 said:

@GeneralVan said:

toriko can create images with the conduct of the king. it looks like he brings to reality whatever is on his mind though at the time its still just a mind attack.

he can induce a shock to the brain so hard it induces a comma like state into the opponent.

@luthluth said:

really no reason? if he gets at least knocked out its goodbye for goku since his KI barrier will be down. after that 1 flying fork could end the job.

Wow so your comparing Goku a planet level alien being to a 500 to 600 capture level beast, so would Toriko mind rape and one shot someone like Zebra? Also whats this KI barrier you speak of? I remember Frieza was able to survive a planet bursting in hes face while half dead.

@Low: When the hell has Toriko destroyed or has shown the power to destroy an area of 1.08321x 10^12km

@luthluth: Current Toriko with as little as 2 Ren Kugi punch launched a hell of a lot of ingredients in a bowl and towering over or about buildings across the human world.

Human World area of Toriko Earth is roughly 6 times the surface area of Earth.

Toriko Earth
Toriko Earth

The Mindrape feat has already been presented, so not going into that. If the casual Ren Kugi punch can achieve something like what Meteor Spice did, Toriko is already way past normal planet busting on Earth standards.

@luthluth said:

@GeneralVan said:

@luthluth said:

Wow so your comparing Goku a planet level alien being to a 500 to 600 capture level beast, so would Toriko mind rape and one shot someone like Zebra? Also whats this KI barrier you speak of? I remember Frieza was able to survive a planet bursting in hes face while half dead.

@Low: When the hell has Toriko destroyed or has shown the power to destroy an area of 1.08321x 10^12km

ultimate gohan died from a planet bust just because he was knocked out.

EDIT

lets not forget goku has no mind resist to speak of, the tonyuudou was controlling all 5 senses and even fooling coco's electromagnetic waves. solely on that aspect the tonyuudou was far above goku.

Post by flashback180 (1,014 posts) See mini bio Level 14

vs

some rules

First battle - equal speed for both characters, Goku can not use Ki attacks

Second Battle - equal speeds for both characters, Goku can use Ki attacks

Kaioken is not allowed. PL - 90K

toriko may win not a stomp.

how is this even nemmek saga Goku -_- !? power level 90,000

firstly this Goku is nerfed as hell for this fight .Goku was power level of 160,000 when he fought Captain Gynue , after healing his he was a even higher power level

this is literally half of base Gokus strength at the begging of Nemmek saga.

any if not all feats used on nemmek after fighting racoom is not valid , due to being in higer power level.

@othus12 said:

@luthluth said:

@GeneralVan said:

@luthluth said:

EDIT

lets not forget goku has no mind resist to speak of, the tonyuudou was controlling all 5 senses and even fooling coco's electromagnetic waves. solely on that aspect the tonyuudou was far above goku.

The death of mystic Gohan can be called into question. There are other factors that could have killed him such as hes inability to survive in the vacuum of space while unconscious since he is part human in physiology. Also the very fact that Gohan died was because of plot, Toriyama deemed it was fitting to make Goku be the one to defeat Buu instead of Gohan. Anyway according to Torikos own words he cannot completely force monsters into submission above a capture level of 600 and note most monsters above that don't have the capabilities of the tonyuudou the same easily applies to Goku. He is far above the range of 500 to 600 based on hes feats, capabilities and raw power therefore by that logic it shouldn't have much effect or put him down. You wouldn't say Toriko can mindrape Vegito or Asura would you, guys who have the power to solo the verse with ease yet have no resistance to mind attacks. Man Othus you bias as hell bro lol

@Low said:

@luthluth: Current Toriko with as little as 2 Ren Kugi punch launched a hell of a lot of ingredients in a bowl and towering over or about buildings across the human world.

Toriko Earth
Toriko Earth

The Mindrape feat has already been presented, so not going into that. If the casual Ren Kugi punch can achieve something like what Meteor Spice did, Toriko is already way past normal planet busting on Earth standards.

*sign* Punching Food around the world isn't planet level Low -_- Toriko is continental level and thats that.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (701 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@luthluth said:

@othus12 said:

@luthluth said:

@GeneralVan said:

@luthluth said:

EDIT

The death of mystic Gohan can be called into question. There are other factors that could have killed him such as hes inability to survive in the vacuum of space while unconscious since he is part human in physiology. Also the very fact that Gohan died was because of plot, Toriyama deemed it was fitting to make Goku be the one to defeat Buu instead of Gohan. Anyway according to Torikos own words he cannot completely force monsters into submission above a capture level of 600 and note most monsters above that don't have the capabilities of the tonyuudou the same easily applies to Goku. He is far above the range of 500 to 600 based on hes feats, capabilities and raw power therefore by that logic it shouldn't have much effect or put him down. You wouldn't say Toriko can mindrape Vegito or Asura would you, guys who have the power to solo the verse with ease yet have no resistance to mind attacks. Man Othus you bias as hell bro lol

@Low said:

Toriko Earth
Toriko Earth

*sign* Punching Food around the world isn't planet level Low -_- Toriko is continental level and thats that.

yeah only that

@luthluth: lol... That made no sense. Do you know what could tank planet level attacks? To be precise, firepower relevent to level 10 million square kilometer's of land. This is planet busting force (normal Earth busting). What tanked this? A level 100 beast, Mount Turtle.

Via powerscaling, Mount Turtle can tank anything Vegeta (Saiyen Saga) would throw at it. I know you'd find it hard to believe, so no worries. But this is fact. Namek Saga Goku even with all his full potential will find it very hard to deal with current Toriko. Now with all that full power, he MIGHT be able to defeat Toriko, but if he decides to use the mindrape technique, Goku is done for either way.

@OfficialRikudouSennin: The blast mount turtle tanked was 1/3rd of Asia level. If we go about powerscaling, the 4 beasts were continental level. Thats already the power to fodderize Saiyen Saga Raditz and Piccolo. Toriko then and Toriko now is around 5-6 times stronger. I've already shown Toriko achieving a range of hurling thats 3x the size of Earth in either direction. Toriko's actual punching power will be even crazier than this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel