Current Toriko Vs Madara With Nine Tails And Hashirama Senju

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 1, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year ago.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Toriko slays them both without too much trouble. He's much faster, much stronger and has his ultimate routine.

How can anyone say this is close. Madara and Hashirama are mountain busters whereas Toriko is at least at small continent buster level. Next you'll be telling me Madara and Hashirama could take on sayain saga Vegeta (Please don't I think I'll have to actually put my palm through my face)

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: Be fair, let him eat the uchiha clan first

Post by othus12 (6,197 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Nerx: looool sharingan soup.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I will give it to Toriko. He just has to use Ultimate Pre-Shot. And Kurama is the first to go. That things capture level is probably like 100-150.

Lol we should just start putting capture levels on all characters. I can believe Kurama with a capture level of 150.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@othus12: Yes I did say physically he is far superior to them physically. They just have more ways to kill defeat him that involve getting close to him.

@ohgodwhy: Imagine toriko in pokemon

@Nerx: We should just make one whole anime universe with Food Levels lol. Imagine Digimon, Pokemon etc etc with PLs, it would definitely make these battles easier to figure out.

@ohgodwhy: sure thang

@ohgodwhy: Absolutely! And you put Toriko in the pokeverse, he eats everything. Except maybe gyrados. That thing is the devil serpent of pokemon

@ChromeDisaster: But then that would mean it tastes even better because of the high capture level!! Gyarados Sushi lol

@ohgodwhy: LMAO!!! Then Komatsu makes some Shroomish Soup with a Bayleef garnish

@ChromeDisaster: I think we're on to something here

@ohgodwhy: @ChromeDisaster: @Nerx: lol that sounds epic!

@ohgodwhy: @othus12: I know right? There are plenty more ideas. This could be big lol

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara Kyuubi and Hashirama

@xlab3000: elaborate?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel