Current Toriko Vs Madara With Nine Tails And Hashirama Senju

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on March 1, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,043 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Toriko Vs Madara With Nine Tails And Hashirama Senju

Post by othus12 (7,294 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hey hey i know toriko seems really powerful but he wont be able to defeat the kyubbi, madara and the god of shinobi all at once! madara alone is good enough match for him

Post by nishi99 (1,782 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12 said:

hey hey i know toriko seems really powerful but he wont be able to defeat the kyubbi, madara and the god of shinobi all at once! madara alone is good enough match for him

This

Post by taichokage (14,150 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
As already stated this is a bit much even for Toriko at this stage. Probably 1 on 1 vs these guys he could win but together is too much.
Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Zebra could probably win though

Online Now
Ehh, he is above Toriko but I'm not sure. Really Toriko is only the second if not 3rd strongest of the Heavenly Kings right now. Zebra is stronger and maybe Sunny as well. You know what, Zebra might take this actually. Given how easily he beat the Mountain Turtle which is above Kurama's level. I'm not sure though.
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't see Toriko having any trouble with the 1st or Madara. Neither of those two have the speed or physical durability feats to have a chance against a Toriko after what he did against Staarjun. Kurama on the other hand is a beast himself, and would likely push Toriko to the limit.

If you want to use a top tier Naruto character then use Naruto himself. He has extremely impressive feats if you know the manga.

Online Now
It is true that physically speaking Naruto is better than Madara or Hashirama and is powerful all around, be overall he isn't as strong as Hashirama or Madara yet.
Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage: Hashirama and Madara are powerful beacause of their jutsu's, but Naruto with Kurama is powerful period. Take away PIS and why wouldn't Naruto just blitz them before they could perform the jutsu, he did it to Oro whilst in 1 tail form.

@All_StarSupes: because they are more powerful

Post by YoungChief (552 posts) See mini bio Level 9
You know, now that I've seen the latest chapter I'm convinced Sani could win this fight, I'm not sure how either one could actually damage Sani outside of Amaterasu which I can't remember if Madara has or not.
Online Now
Yeah, kinda like I was saying before, I honestly think that Sani and Toriko are the second strongest at different stages with Zebra being at the top. Sani is definitely more hax than Toriko, with Toriko having better overall stats.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

238? he can

3 months later toriko beats them rather easily. lol.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Physiclly Toriko is by far superior to them It;s their hax and random jutsu that would be his end. He'd just be overwhelmed by their random assortment of Techniques and crap.

100 ren Kugi Kick to the face.

@solesamurai: do you know about toriko's ultimate routine? he would pretty much reduce them to a pile of bones just by creating the image on his head. i dont think tey even have the speed to react.

Post by jnw93 (125 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: do you know about toriko's ultimate routine? he would pretty much reduce them to a pile of bones just by creating the image on his head. i dont think tey even have the speed to react.

genjutsu is instant though

but solesamurai is right Toriko superior in other feats.

@jnw93: im pretty sure both madara and hashirama are below mach 20 in both fighting and reaction time.genjutsu is instant when eye contact is made sure but toriko just has to imagine the attack and it will happen.

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12: Is this battle equalized?

since having no chakra circuits is a big advantage for toriko

@Nerx: well if toriko doesnt have chakra they are doomed lol i dont see them doing anything to him anytime soon

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel