Current Toriko Vs Incredible Hulk

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Jan. 23, 2014. Last post by waybig1010101 7 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,031 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Toriko Vs Incredible Hulk

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, Toriko get's the first shoot

Scenario 3: Hulks heal is off for 1 hour

Rules

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

S1- HULK

S2-Hulk

S3- Not sure. I want to say Toriko, but Hulk's durability is part healing. But I can't simply knock his feats away as if everything was not durability and just healing. Hulk is highly durable and resistance to almost everything thrown at him. Even with out it he's going to be a hard guy it beat. But I'll probably give it to Toriko in the long run.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sounds good to me.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,260 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Online Now

Im going with hulk in till toriko has moves that can either just override the hulk's regeneration or as atomic level destruction for the first two rounds as for the 3 round it really depends on how mad the hulk is, but toriko is going to have to finish it quickly.

Post by GeneralVan (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hulk smashes him.

Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_: There is a planet busting version of Hulk that slowed down juggernaut who is supposed to be unstoppable due to jugg's infinite momentum ability.. This would be a stomp in favor of hulk..

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,031 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haiken: ._. What are you talking about? This is the Incredible Hulk not World War Hulk of which I presume you where thinking of, even so High Toriko character are above high teir DBZ characters due to sheer hax, coming into this new arc in Toriko, I doubt that he's weaker than Incredible Hulk whats-so-ever. Also there's a Hulk higher than World Breaker and that's the Zombie Hulk whom is stronger than Rune King Thor. The last part went off track but ummm yeah...

Post by Haiken (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_: then toriko wins

Post by othus12 (6,869 posts) See mini bio Level 13

1.- hulk unless toriko goes 200 ren leg kugi kick or some crazy shit like that early on.

2.- i wonder if a 100 ren knife nail gun+ conduct of the king + food honor is enough to K.O. hulk. probably not.

3.- toriko should win if he releases a powerful technique early on.

hulk at base/calm is a 100 tonner. even pissed he was struggling against a 150 billion ton mountain which is cool but current toriko would swat away the trillion ton mountain that fell over them back at death falls and he doesnt need to power up as much as hulk.

in the end if toriko cant put down hulk in the first 10 minutes he is gonna regret it.

Post by taichokage (13,360 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Soon, World breaker Hulk might be more appropriate. That might take some time but maybe. If a single fork cannon is enough to apparently kill capture level 500-600, then how powerful are Toriko's strong techniques now? Also he seems to be develeping Hulk-like regeneration. Rather than healing scars and burns and what not, actual limbs.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,959 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@GeneralVan said:

Hulk smashes him.

This.

Online Now

@taichokage:

Don't worry Hulk's going to apparently get his power up soon. lol So he'll make it even more unfair. From a future glimpse we saw Hulk squared, which I hope Mark Wald goes down this route. lol.

Post by Madkinglord (180 posts) See mini bio Level 14

which version of the hulk?

Post by Son_Wukong (221 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I'd side with Toriko.

Post by luthluth (1,286 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Post by akronawol17 (716 posts) See mini bio Level 9
That meteor feat is total bull. If I remember right then that's grey hulk, and grey hulk is only like a class 80 in strength. Only WWH or stronger could do that PIS off.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Thuder clap FTW

Post by akronawol17 (716 posts) See mini bio Level 9
One thunder clap from hulk isn't bringing toriko down unless it's WWH. And if toriko's power keeps growing at this pace then he'll surpass hulk very soon.
Post by othus12 (6,869 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Son_Wukong said:

I'd side with Toriko.

is this real life?

Online Now

Savage Hulk can even throw the Soul Gem down through a planet's crust and mantle and deep into the very core of K'ai in Incredible Hulk #248

Below Hulk caused many earthquakes and damage around the world, just by fighting these boars.

In Avengers #3 Hulk got mind controlled and fought (punched the shit out of thor) Thor and (traded blows with) Hyperion ( Marvel's Superman)

Yes the same guy who pushed two planets apart from COLLIDING.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel