current toriko vs hulk

Topic started by akronawol17 on Aug. 3, 2013. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,810 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@AlphaQIndyAs:

How can you say that Mugen Kugi punch won't do anything to him? I think you're ignoring the "MUGEN" part of the move.

It's a name. That doesn't mean anything.

There's attacks that always have the name unbeatable awesome punch, which only broke a wall. Now does that mean it can beat anyone? No.

Also, saying that Hulk can "one-shot 98% of DBZ" has me highly skeptical about your arguments, as well as other things but that's the most recent. How can he, for example, one-shot someone with planet-level durability?

I don't know if you know this. But Hulk has planet level durability. If you can one shot the Hulk you can do that to anyone in dbz.

Post by akronawol17 (2,361 posts) See mini bio Level 10

except for Buu or possibly Bills.

also, i'd agree the name 'Mugen' Kugi punch is just an exagerated name, but thats not usually the Toriko mangaka's style

@akronawol17: So why can't he kill Buu yet he can kill the Hulk?

you said if someone can oneshot Hulk, they could oneshot anyone in DBZ. the reason i said except for Buu is because he can regenerate from a single cell iirc, much harder to fully kill then even the Hulk

You do know he's also at this level.

i thought Hulk disn't have any regen feats on that level, scans please?

Well I don't have any scans of him doing such thing, even if Maestro hulk has done such thing. Lets look at it this way.

Hulk has been incinerated before and healed really fast.

Hulk has fought and beaten Vector (The guy who can propel matter) and overcame reality.

Hulk has healed on a subatomic level. Meaning his body is capable of healing the pieces within a cell.

Cell>Atoms>Sub Atomic Particles.

That alone already proves he can come back from a cell. If that wasn't enough, we have Doc Green's lastest issue where a being who has been infected with Hulk's DNA. She stated you would need to destroy every cell in her body to fully kill it. This being isn't stronger than the Hulk yet it's's already showing feats on Cell's or Buu's level.

Then the big Maestro statement. That pretty much states, that Hulk will never die for forever. That no matter what happens, he'll come back. Rather it's a few mins or a few decades. His being will return.

Post by AlphaQIndyAs (70 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Whats_out_the_bag: Why would you just ignore the name if every other one of his Kugi Punches had a specific number/ren to them? 3, 5, 10, 13, 15, 36, 50, 100, etc. If anything it should be taken literally unless we have a reason not to.

Also, Hulk has been damaged by a lot less than planet-level attacks. Again, one-shotting the Hulk can literally consist of beating him before he gets angry. O_O

If someone is as weak as a fly at first but as strong as a lion after 20 minutes and said person gets beat before 20 minutes, it doesn't mean the person who beat them is stronger than a lion. I know it's weird but it's the first thing that popped into my head.

that kind of reminds me of Akira Kongou, what with seeming to be unkillable due to superior cells.

@AlphaQIndyAs:

Why would you just ignore the name if every other one of his Kugi Punches had a specific number/ren to them? 3, 5, 10, 13, 15, 36, 50, 100, etc. If anything it should be taken literally unless we have a reason not to.

Please hold on until we get some details on this attack. You people always go fan boying over every thing the moment it's released. Just wait.

Rather it's infinite or not it doesn't have the juice to take him out. The name is no more than a name, with no backup of information. Hell Hulk has a better chance of saying he has unlimited strength then that attack due to the huge amount of proof, but he doesn't. Nigh-infinite is much more realistic. It's simply a punch and it won't kill Hulk. ( This is from what we see, and due to lack of information of the attack this is what we have come to);

Also, Hulk has been damaged by a lot less than planet-level attacks.

Yeah, but did it ever kill him? Nope.

Again, one-shotting the Hulk can literally consist of beating him before he gets angry. O_O

In order to break him you would need to change him back to banner, and I don't think Toriko will be doing that. Punching Hulk will make him angry. Any attack on Hulk will angry him. Simple as that.

If someone is as weak as a fly at first but as strong as a lion after 20 minutes and said person gets beat before 20 minutes, it doesn't mean the person who beat them is stronger than a lion. I know it's weird but it's the first thing that popped into my head.

Even with that example, Hulk is capable of turning into this lion not in 20 mins, but mere seconds.

Toriko will have the lead at first, but Hulk will over come that, then beat him.

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Whats_out_the_bag: You people always go fan boying over every thing the moment it's released.

and who might you just be reffering to?

@othus12: Fans of ANYTHING really. People get a taste of something and they just over do it.

pfft, thats totally not true.

OMG DID U GAIZ HEAR ABOUT THU NU DBZ MEWVIE???!? GOKU IS A UNIMULTIVERSBOOSTER!!!!iiii!!

lol, jk. i can see your point XD

Post by takashichea (14,337 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel