current toriko vs hulk

Topic started by akronawol17 on Aug. 3, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by YoungChief (549 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SMXLR8: "stan lee is a god dont talk bad about his characters". Anyway, please stop talking to me in this thread

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why so uptight about being replied to? The whole purpose of the system is to reply to someone so they can no you are directing your comment towards them. Stop being cry babies for no reason.

Also yea i gotta agree about hulk being basic but he is also very complex. He is basically a doctor jeckle and mr.hide. Except he is fueled by rage and he gains control over the beast. A story of self mastery and coming to grips with one's own inner frustrations and anger and directing it into something positive.

And the hulk's power ups are based on rage because well that is just down right awesome.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,194 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@YoungChief: HOW is that BS worshiping? I only said what a marvel fan would say and whatever , it's off topic anyway

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Current Hulk drew blood from Hyperion "Marvel's Superman"

Hyperion survived two planets colliding into and exploding on him without a single scratch on him.

Post by othus12 (6,864 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Hyperion survived two planets colliding into and exploding on him without a single scratch on him.

slowpoke is that you??

@othus12 said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

slowpoke is that you??

there is no marvel superman only superman copy

@YoungChief: Last reply to you since you don't want to talk to me for no reason <_<

I was just joking around about to the god thing so calm down and don't be rude or butt hurt cause by your post you sound like it and I took your words as being rude

Post by othus12 (6,864 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief: Last reply to you since you don't want to talk to me for no reason <_<

I was just joking around about to the god thing so calm down and don't be rude or butt hurt cause by your post you sound like it and I took your words as being rude

as an internet friend of both i must say:

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel