current toriko vs hulk

Topic started by akronawol17 on Aug. 3, 2013. Last post by takashichea 2 months ago.
Post by YoungChief (554 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@SMXLR8: "stan lee is a god dont talk bad about his characters". Anyway, please stop talking to me in this thread

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Why so uptight about being replied to? The whole purpose of the system is to reply to someone so they can no you are directing your comment towards them. Stop being cry babies for no reason.

Also yea i gotta agree about hulk being basic but he is also very complex. He is basically a doctor jeckle and mr.hide. Except he is fueled by rage and he gains control over the beast. A story of self mastery and coming to grips with one's own inner frustrations and anger and directing it into something positive.

And the hulk's power ups are based on rage because well that is just down right awesome.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,542 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@YoungChief: HOW is that BS worshiping? I only said what a marvel fan would say and whatever , it's off topic anyway

Post by CerberusPrime3k (299 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Current Hulk drew blood from Hyperion "Marvel's Superman"

Hyperion survived two planets colliding into and exploding on him without a single scratch on him.

Post by othus12 (7,681 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@CerberusPrime3k said:

Hyperion survived two planets colliding into and exploding on him without a single scratch on him.

slowpoke is that you??

@othus12 said:

@CerberusPrime3k said:

slowpoke is that you??

there is no marvel superman only superman copy

@YoungChief: Last reply to you since you don't want to talk to me for no reason <_<

I was just joking around about to the god thing so calm down and don't be rude or butt hurt cause by your post you sound like it and I took your words as being rude

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief: Last reply to you since you don't want to talk to me for no reason <_<

I was just joking around about to the god thing so calm down and don't be rude or butt hurt cause by your post you sound like it and I took your words as being rude

as an internet friend of both i must say:

Post by akronawol17 (1,947 posts) See mini bio Level 10

i think this thread deserves a necro. there's some new abilities and feats for Toriko, so maybe he stand a better chance this time around

Post by cosmicdude (451 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@akronawol17:

Put some images or this will get locked...

on topic... hulk still have the advantage...

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Lets also not forget Hulk is getting a Hulk vs Thanos series coming soon. So hopefully he'll get a power up.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,422 posts) See mini bio Level 14

If we have current Toriko, even without Blue Oni, he wins. One Infinite Nail punch is enough to end it I believe. No matter how much he heals, it'll just keep hitting him til he's dead.

hulk has iffy feats. sometimes he is OP but sometimes he is underwhelming.

going by average toriko's mugen kugi should be able to put down the hulk

Post by SonNeko (622 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Toriko FTW

@Jinbeifan1:

If we have current Toriko, even without Blue Oni, he wins. One Infinite Nail punch is enough to end it I believe. No matter how much he heals, it'll just keep hitting him til he's dead.

So it won't kill him...That's nice to know.

@othus12:

hulk has iffy feats. sometimes he is OP but sometimes he is underwhelming.

Iffy feats? What are you talking about?

We simply look at what's constant within the series.

going by average toriko's mugen kugi should be able to put down the hulk

Even going by this invisible average, you speak of. He's not dying by that attack.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Hulk gets owned by Captain America
Hulk gets owned by Captain America

Captain America, a strong but normal human, punched The Hulk and had effect on him.

Toriko punched former IGO vice-president and it ended in an overkill.

@SonNeko:

First, that's from the Ultimate comics. That's not the cannon HULK.

Second, since when did street level character possess the strength to knock out Hulk? That's pure PIS my friend.

That Toriko scan doesn't do anything for your argument. It's an attack that is nearly baseless. You need to wait until they explain what the hell this thing can do. Because as far as I know it, Hulk tanks it, then proceeds to beating Toriko's ass.

If that above didn't put the Hulk down. Toriko's punch isn't doing shit. This has years of feats stacked up on it. Good day sir, until next week I suppose.

PIS: Actually go and read some comics, before you start bringing up random scans you've found laying around the net.

@Whats_out_the_bag: I read comics, just had the feeling it had to be mentioned to prove othus12's point, that Hulk's feats are inconstant.

Also I prefer DC honestly.

@SonNeko: We know Marvel is inconstant, hell DC is too. Most comics of this scale are. Why? Due to multiple writings.

Now please don't play that BS card. " I was just trying to prove that"

You thought that this scan actually held some weight here, when it really didn't. It's non cannon. And this isn't 616 Hulk. So it was a pointless scan.

Now back to this debate. What so HAX'd about that attack, because I must have missed something. Why did I add that hax'd part? Well due to the fact Hulk isn't being killed by no physical hit punch. Which is what It looks like from me.

@Whats_out_the_bag: This footage is non cannon but it's the same attack.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel