current toriko vs hulk

Topic started by akronawol17 on Aug. 3, 2013. Last post by takashichea 3 months ago.
Post by akronawol17 (2,465 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

vs

Hulk ( Comic Portrait )
Hulk ( Comic Portrait )

the most current version of toriko vs the incredible hulk.

*no prior knowledge of each other

*win by KO/death

*takes place in the valley of the end

*start 30 feet from each other

*both in character, but hulk starts relatively calm

(dont hate me if this is a horrible match, im bored.)

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hulk smashes puny Toriko.

Post by taichokage (15,457 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Aww man. Just a bit longer and Toriko might win this. But as of now he gives Hulk a bad time but still loses.
Online Now

really? i thought toriko's leg knife would do some damage. and 50 ren kugi punch wouldn't tickle thats for sure. i personally think that if toriko could take hulk out before he gets too angry, he has a good chance.

Post by All_StarSupes (781 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Toriko would blitz Hulk and damage him, but then Hulk would realise Toriko is a real threat and get pretty pissed. Thus ending with Hulk smashing Toriko.

Post by othus12 (8,031 posts) See mini bio Level 13

if hulk gets pissed (which is likely) he wins.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If hulk didn't have such a godly healing factor and didn't scale overall stats from something as endless as rage toriko could have this one.

Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@TheNeutralOne said:

If hulk didn't have such a godly healing factor and didn't scale overall stats from something as endless as rage toriko could have this one.

To me his regen is why he's boring to use in battles, either you completely stomp the Hulk or he just outlasts his opponent eventually. I like the hulk but they should think about changing him a bit, he's one of the most static and basic characters in comic book history (even superman gets new powers every now and then), the only thing that changes about him is his anger level

Post by SMXLR8 (7,749 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

@YoungChief said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

To me his regen is why he's boring to use in battles, either you completely stomp the Hulk or he just outlasts his opponent eventually. I like the hulk but they should think about changing him a bit, he's one of the most static and basic characters in comic book history (even superman gets new powers every now and then), the only thing that changes about him is his anger level

stan Lee is a god so don't talk bad about his characters

He is also inconsistent. One minute he can stalemate a non bloodlusted Thor and next he has a hit on him with Wolverine as the opponent and it's a decent fight. But inconsistency plagues marvel to a decent degree not just Hulk I suppose.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: Jack Kirby>Stan Lee

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,863 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Rape thread. Toriko isn't even getting to Hulks level.

Getting to Hulk's level? Do you mean never will get to Hulk's level of power?
Online Now

haha, not on hulks level? i'd say hes damn near close. give it annother 100 chapters and i'd bet toriko could stomp the hulk.

Online Now

@DBZ_universe: lets not get in to this right this

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8: haha ok.

@SMXLR8 said:

@YoungChief said:

@TheNeutralOne said:

stan Lee is a god so don't talk bad about his characters

Yeah uh I didn't say anything bad about Hulk or Stan Lee, I even specifically said I like him but wish he was less of a static character. Also not everything Stan Lee does is awesome, ever heard of Nightcat? LOL, truly he is a god among men for that character

Online Now

@YoungChief: do you have to quote reply to people every time?

@SMXLR8: You quote replied to me first, and it was for some bullshit about worshipping Stan Lee :/

Online Now

@YoungChief: what the heck are you talking about?!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel