Current Toriko Vs Bankai Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Sept. 20, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Current TorikoVs Bankai Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto

-No Holding Back

-Both At 100%

-Win By Death

-Both Serious

-Mountain Area

Post by taichokage (12,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Well I guess Yamamoto. We still don't know everything about his bankai yet like the details of south or north at all, but east and west are probably strong enough.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Well I guess Yamamoto. We still don't know everything about his bankai yet like the details of south or north at all, but east and west are probably strong enough.

His army of the dead looked cool!

Post by taichokage (12,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Boy did it. It was completely unexexpected! His north must be the most powerful ability though since he saved it for last, which is crazy considering that he is already on a level way ahead of anyone so far. His zanpakutou $h!+s on every other one so much it's not even funny.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: I dont want to even think what the last mode does...

Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i want yammamoto to win, otherwise...who would be able to fight against ichiryuu?

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,135 posts) See mini bio Level 14

yamamoto wins

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

i want yammamoto to win, otherwise...who would be able to fight against ichiryuu?

I agree.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage said:

Boy did it. It was completely unexexpected! His north must be the most powerful ability though since he saved it for last, which is crazy considering that he is already on a level way ahead of anyone so far. His zanpakutou $h!+s on every other one so much it's not even funny.

lol!

true! I wonder why Kubo never made him used it against Aizen..? lol

Post by CallmeBrent (98 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@DBZ_universe: Because he would have destroyed Fake Karakura Town, killing off thousands of people.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@CallmeBrent: Well I recall him saying that he would do risky things just to kill Aizen..

Post by taichokage (12,459 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Ennetsu Jigoku to be exact. It could have enveloped an area several times the size of Karakura Town. But compared to his bankai which is affecting even his Captain shinigami troops indirectly, and has the power to destroy soul society (in other words the world), it would have caused much greater damage than even his monstrous shikai. There was no way he could have contained such power within the confines of a small city and he would have killed countless innocent humans. Also Juhabach seemed to be able to handle just the Shikai, unlike Aizen before he went Hougyoku.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@taichokage: True...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel