Current The Yonko Vs Current Four Heavenly Kings

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Feb. 15, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current The Yonko Vs Current Four Heavenly Kings

-All characters bloodlusted and Serious

-No holding back

-Win by death

Post by All_StarSupes (777 posts) See mini bio Level 10

We only really know the power level of BB out of the current Yonkou. But even if all the other Yonkou were at BBs level, I would still give this fight to the four kings.

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
We don't even know current BB's level. He hasn't been seen since the 2 year time skip. Plus he's the newest member and only recently got to that level. It isnt a stretch fo say that he could currently be the weakest yonko even though I think he'll be the strongest by the end. I'd say it's a bit early to call.
Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

good fight, too bad we dont know anything about kaidou or big mam, hell not even about shanks

Even when the Yonkous powers are revealed, I still don't think they'll be able to touch the kings.

Maybe not but we can't know for sure. They are considered the 4 strongest Pirates in One Piece currently, so we've yet to see anyone on their level yet barring Whitebeard, and it's known that he was past his prime and ill.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,437 posts) See mini bio Level 15

the 4 kings are on a whole different lvl than anyone in one piece

@taichokage: In the current arc, Zebura is using his sound shields to protect 100 million people while a war is going on. Also Zebura and Coco can combine their powers to use poison sheild armour, making the four kings untouchable if they used it on themselves. Plus they have many more powers, which I don't think anyone apart from Logias can combat in OP.

I don't think you are wrong. Toriko in general is rising above the HST rapidly in power, and the Heavenly Kings would be top tier in One Peice. If not now then in the relative near future they might be of the caliber to solo One Piece together. I'm just throwing it out there that we don't know Kaido's, Big Mom's or Shanks's abilities at all other than Haki. Blackbeard we know some of but apparently he's been stealing other fruits. You are almost certainly right but... Ok I guess it's safe to say the Kings win, but there is a chance that it might not be so.
Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@taichokage said:

I don't think you are wrong. Toriko in general is rising above the HST rapidly in power, and the Heavenly Kings would be top tier in One Peice. If not now then in the relative near future they might be of the caliber to solo One Piece together. I'm just throwing it out there that we don't know Kaido's, Big Mom's or Shanks's abilities at all other than Haki. Blackbeard we know some of but apparently he's been stealing other fruits. You are almost certainly right but... Ok I guess it's safe to say the Kings win, but there is a chance that it might not be so.

Zebra might be able to solo right now....He has a feat that puts him at around mach 50 according to othus12, his destruction ability would be more than enough to destroy One Piece characters, logia intangibility or w/e off of course

Post by 2ndchallenge (4 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Big mam probably has a acid logia fruit, in that case she solos

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@2ndchallenge said:

Do you know anything about Coco of the heavenly kings?

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@2ndchallenge said:

That's not really an argument...
Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@2ndchallenge: @YoungChief said:

@2ndchallenge said:

Do you know anything about Coco of the heavenly kings?

this

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel