Current Team 7 vs Current Team Guy,Kurenai, and Asuma

Topic started by taichokage on March 4, 2010. Last post by taichokage 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by taichokage (12,885 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Team 7
Kakashi
Naruto
Sasuke
Sakura

vs 

Guy
Neji
Lee
Tenten
Kurenai
Shino
Kiba
Hinata
Asuma
Shikamaru
Ino
Chouji

So can team 7 defeat the three other teams together?
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

team 7 would win but it would be a bloddy battle and r there any cinarios or whatever like certain stuff people can and cant use but they would never fight eachother
@sasuke0447 said:
" team 7 would win but it would be a bloddy battle and r there any cinarios or whatever like certain stuff people can and cant use but they would never fight eachother "
you mean like Hinata for instance being reluctant to fight naruto and vice versa?  I guess we can have both scenarios
 1. All characters are out to win but friendships could get in the way
 2. All characters are bloodlusted.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
1. others 
2. team 7
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

wow team 2 wins both easily
Post by sasuke0447 (174 posts) See mini bio Level 8

ya right team one wins 2 not sure bout the 1 one but people might still have feelings for sasuke but sasuke dont care so team 7 wins both
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19
team 2
My personal opinion, team 7.
(SPOILERS for those who don't read the manga) Naruto defeated pain who defeated the whole leaf village (though team guy wasn't there), Sasuke held his own against 4 kage and several jounin, Kakashi knows all of them and their abilities and is better than any one of them and was said to be a better tracker than Kiba, smarter than shikamaru etc. and if bloodlusted he would use kamui and instantly kill several of them. Sakura would heal whoever got injured and could take out at least one herself.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@taichokage: Though Naruto did defeat Pain, you didn't take into consideration that Pain wasn't even trying to kill Naruto, he was trying to capture him alive and possibly uninjured severely. If he had tried to kill Naruto I'm confident he would defeated him. I don't find using the logic that Pain defeated the entire village and Naruto defeated Pain plausible. 

ND
@Newdeath: Ahh yes. Once again you correct me and my mistakes. I sometimes forget that Pain wasn't trying to kill him and that he probably would've defeated Naruto (at least without the kyubi.) However I do think that Pain defeating the whole leaf village is a good reference for Naruto's power (who at this point could probably do similarly.)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel