Current Starjun Vs Shinobu Sensui

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on May 19, 2013. Last post by YoungChief 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,078 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Starjun Vs Shinobu Sensui

- No holding back

- All serious and in character

- Win by death

Post by othus12 (8,038 posts) See mini bio Level 13

sorry but starjun calcinates sensui. why?

he tanked the 100 ren twin kugi which has about the same strenght as zebura's beat punch

tanked fork cannon and leg boomerang which one shotted gaoh a life wiper.

tanked 2 50 ren kugi

tanked 1 50 ren nail gun

and then proceeded to own toriko by unknown means but if after taking that much damage he managed to turn the tables again that means he was just joking around.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,078 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Damn really 100 ren twin kugi is as strong as Zebura' beat punch? That's sick!

@Ikki_Minami_: in my opinion it is! but the rens give the power little by little while the beat punch delivers it all at once. i think that a 100 nail gun would be even more powerful than zeburas beat punch in terms of damage and delivery

Post by taichokage (15,461 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah, the beat punch is stronger than a Kugi punch but probably not 50 or 100 ren Kugi punch. I'd like to see more from Starjun, but his durability alone keeps him in this fight with the probable advantage as well.
Post by YoungChief (556 posts) See mini bio Level 9

starjun speed blitzes

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@YoungChief said:

starjun speed blitzes

Starjun has 0 speed feats. He has shown only durability/endurance. he off paneled toriko, meaning we saw absolutely nothing. please explain how he speed blitzes anyone?

@solesamurai: kept up with toriko. good enough

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: kept up with toriko. good enough

I'd love to see a scan, Oh wait, you can't post one because he OFF SCREENED HIM. We have no idea how he bested toriko, we just know he did, which isn't good enough.

@solesamurai: ok how about this:

now

starjun is clearly fast regardless of the attack he uses

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: ok how about this:

now

starjun is clearly fast regardless of the attack he uses

I seriously don't understand why you thought this proved anything. No one did anything. Not a feat, it;s a statement, Starjun can say everything he wants, it will be considered hyperbole until he gets some feats. And since he has none he can't blitz anyone.

@solesamurai: toriko is one of the few mangas where the claims are always true. show me one claim in toriko that isnt accurate

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: toriko is one of the few mangas where the claims are always true. show me one claim in toriko that isnt accurate

Doesn't matter, speculation is still speculation. Just because You think someone can do something doesn't mean they can or is even in character for them to do so. FACT is Starjun only has feats for durability/endurance. FACT is Starjun beat toriko by unknown means off panel. FACT is without speed feats he isn't blitzing Sensui of all people. FACT is without speed feats, starjun isn't blitzing anyone of any kind. BECAUSE FACT IS HE HASN'T SHOWN OR EVEN IMPLIED HE HAS THE ABILITY TO DO SO. I don't care how many times people say he can do something because of 1 statement, he can't do it until he has shown he can. End of story.

@solesamurai: so what's your point? are you arguing in favor of sensui or were you trying to apport something to this debate? he still gets destroyed

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: so what's your point? are you arguing in favor of sensui or were you trying to apport something to this debate? he still gets destroyed

I was arguing aagainst the notion that starjun stomps, he has no feats, meaning he doesn't beat sensui. I hate when battles are made and one side has only hype to decide their fate. if they don't have anything to show, they can't win. It's that simple.

@solesamurai: his feat is doing this to toriko

which is what would toriko do to sensui.

@othus12 said:

@solesamurai: his feat is doing this to toriko

which is what would toriko do to sensui.

Oh cool he can lift up an above average sized grown man with 1 arm. I'm done taking you seriously in Toriko threads. Just stop replying to me.

wooow guess someone can't see above the evident.

what was i thinking when i replied to someone with the IQ of a monkey.

so if starjun had the freaking super saiyan god fried in his hand guess it wouldnt matter because he is just lifting a average grown man right?

please delete your account.

@othus12 said:

wooow guess someone can't see above the evident.

what was i thinking when i replied to someone with the IQ of a monkey.

so if starjun had the freaking super saiyan god fried in his hand guess it wouldnt matter because he is just lifting a average grown man right?

please delete your account.

What is the evident? that a guy with no feats that temporarily bested someone(who couldn't beat sensui themsevles)by unknown means is all of a sudden considered sensui's superior? You have yet to post a single feat(which was expected because once again STARJUN HAS NONE)yet you want me to believe he stomps sensui?

Oh great, let's resort to insults, since we have no actual argument. Let's act like an immature 7 year old. I've told you once before, You act like a fuckign baby in Toriko involved threads when the toriko side is probably going to lose. So i shouldn't be surprised here.

If starjun was holding someone who was more powerful than sensui hell yea I'd say he wins, DBZ is vastly above YYH power wise. Toriko arguably would be hard pressed to beat sensui IMO. So until then starjun besting him is moot. Even more so since he has no feats.

I'll gladly refrain from doing, i will however continue to never take you seriously again considering you're an immature 7 year old who cry's when his favorite character loses. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@solesamurai: cool story bro. i dare you make sensui vs toriko i double dare you dude.

i wanna see if just a soul wants to debate in favor of sensui (maybe you right? lol)

what i only meant is that if star can do that to toriko he can do that to sensui as well. is it that hard to understand?

and now the toriko side is probably going to lose? are you out of your mind? i am so confident on starjun defeating sensui that even with a couple of showings i can see that he wins.

i understand what you are saying but if we go your way we are gonna wait until tuesday or wednesday only for you to come here and say: oh damn i guess star wins after all when the rest of the community knew all along that starjun had this in the bag.

when toriko characters started to look down on capture levels 100+ is when YYH characters ceased to be a threat.

oh and BTW tell me when did i cried when my character lost? care to point me to that thread? remind me of that VERY SAD time.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel