Current Sanji vs Kizaru

Topic started by GoldenStar66 on May 19, 2013. Last post by taichokage 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by GoldenStar66 (39 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Vs.  
Vs.  

Rules: 

Sabaody is the location. Sanji is bloodlusted. Kizaru is in character. KO ftw. No death. Who wins? 
Post by othus12 (6,189 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

kizaru would win rather easily

Post by taichokage (12,465 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Based on current feats, Kizaru is still capable of soloing the entire Strawhat crew, let alone Sanji. By the time Sani can match Kizaru or any Admiral, Luffy and maybe even Zoro will have to be at least Yonko level.
Online Now

@taichokage: woah woah woah kizaru isnt THAT powerful!

You don't think he could beat the current Strawhats? Only 3 of them can actually harm him and they are still notably beneath him.
Post by YoungChief (486 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Any of the Admirals could still solo the SH's. Just because they have Haki doesn't mean they're bypassing their intangibility so easily, we saw that with Akainu in the war when even someone like Vista attacked him. Hell even Blackbeards entire crew didn't want to fuck around with Akainu, and Blackbeard had the Gura Gura no mi and an entire crew of badass prisoners from level 6 in impel down including the biggest creature to ever exist.

EDIT: Think about this too, the Admirals not only have their insane logia, but they're monsters physically, and should be masters of haki higher than that of even Luffy, probably know all the forms of Rokushiki too, you saw when Aokiji leapt like what, 200 feet in the air to freeze the tsunami's whitebeard brought? Yeah pretty crazy

Online Now

@taichokage: no no i meant that the monster trio doesnt have to be yonkou level in order to defeat kizaru.

of course kizaru can defeat the strawhats.

Oh maybe I wasn't very clear. What I was trying to say is that by the time Sanji would be strong enough to beat Kizaru on his own, Luffy and Zoro would probably be Yonko level or perhaps above in Luffy's case and Sanji would be Admiral level. Lol that must have sounded very dumb.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@taichokage: I can't wait for them to reach those levels. 
I know! Zoro with Mihawk level slashes. Given his goal he will have to surpass Mihawk. It should be doable given his 3 sword style to Mihawk's one sword style. Imagine if he wielded Mihawk's Yoru blade along with 2 other blades of legendary class. Sanji will be on some Garp type of strength, and Luffy will be insane.
Post by DarkScarecrow (88 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@taichokage: They would be Kings of the Sea for sure. Surpassing Mihawk is almost impossible considering that Zoro was trained by him. With those blades, Zoro could possibly island bust once he surpasses Mihawk. Sanji kicks will be Kizaru's kicks.  

Luffy would reach Whitebeard's strength level.
Yeah. By EOS, the Strawhats as a whole will be monsters. Just think. As Pirate King, Luffy will have to be a minimum of Yonko level (Whitebeard/Shanks), Zoro will have to be stronger than Mihawk (probably will have casual slashes akin to Law's technique only via raw power), Sanji will be Kizaru as you said, just maybe slower with fire based melee instead of light, Franky will either be the next Vegapunk or the next Kuma, Brook and Robin and maybe even Chopper will probably gain haki at some point and I can see Robin pulling a Naruto with dozens of haki/chakra infused clones, and Chopper having Monster point with haki :o, as well as ridiculous medical expertise, Usopp and Nami are harder to think of. They will be the weakest but not weak by the end. They all have immense potential.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel