Current Roronoa Zoro, Dracule Mihawk Vs Current Luffy, Shanks

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Sept. 13, 2013. Last post by taichokage 11 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,007 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Roronoa Zoro , Dracule Mihawk Vs Current Monkey D. Luffy , Shanks

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

Scenario 3: Shanks has both arms, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by akronawol17 (489 posts) See mini bio Level 9
By hype shanks solos in all scenarios....
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I don't think Zoro and Luffy even factor in here, and IMO Shanks should beat Mihawk or at least stalemate him

Post by taichokage (12,922 posts) See mini bio Level 20
We know that back in the day Shanks and Mihawk were about equal. We also know that back in the day Zoro and Luffy were about equal. As of right now, none of them have shown their full power but it is likely to be Shanks > Mihawk > Luffy >=< Zoro. But in short probably team 2.
Post by othus12 (6,648 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

edit. forget my comment

@taichokage: I agree with you but honestly IMO, I think that Zoro>>>Luffy just because Luffy ever fight uses Gear Second, Gear Third and Haki every fight. I mean Zoro could have sliced Noah in half and sliced Hody in half and overpowered him in the water and he only would need on move to do so. I mean I like Luffy but you do have to agree if Luffy has to pull out Gear Second and Gear Third and Haki ever fight I don't think he's in Zoro' league I mean if Zoro went Asura I could see him destroy Luffy or beat Luffy with low difficultly.

I actually think Zoro is stronger as well and has been throughout the series a virtual equal. It's just that I'm giving a bit of room to see just what they can do because even though Luffy seems to struggle more, neither individual has gone 100% yet.

@taichokage: That is fair enough. But Luffy has shown alot more from his arsenal then Zoro every fight Luffy ends it in a Gear Third currently his strongest form move, while Zoro has been bored and plays around with opponents that Luffy would struggle with then One-shots them with ease.

Yeah like Monet. Luffy could've beaten Monet by her own acknowledgement, but he struggled and actually had to leave the room. Zoro one shot while holding back. Similarly he beat Hody with much greater ease than Luffy, but that time Hody was pumped on drugs when he fought Luffy. Still, it's like Oda is hinting that Zoro is stronger.

@taichokage: Exactly. Just because Luffy is the captain doesn't mean he's the strongest, honestly I could see Zoro in Asura beating Luffy with 5 moves.

It's not the rule, but a common exception to have the badass or "#2" character be the real strongest of the main characters. Hiei was equal to or stronger than Yusuke for the majority of Yu yu Hakusho until near the end. In HXH, Killua is stronger than Gon. In Toriko, Zebra is the strongest of the 4 Heavenly Kings, in Soul Eater Black Star was the strongest from Shibusen (although it could be argued that all 3 of the main Meisters + Soul were main characters). And so on. It does happen.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel