Current Natsu vs Current Laxus

Topic started by NatsuDragneelFanBoy on Sept. 11, 2012. Last post by Ikki_Minami_ 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by NatsuDragneelFanBoy (20 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Natsu DragneelVs Current Laxus

-Natsu W Second Origin

-Laxus W Second Origin

-Natsu Can Go Dragon Force Anytime

-Laxus Can Go Dragon Force Anytime

-Win by Death

-No Holding Back

-Domus Flau

-No Fairy Law

I Personally Think Natsu Would Win Barely Because He Could Over Power Laxus's Roar Like Rouge With His Roar And I Think Right Now In The Manga Natsu would Win

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,474 posts) See mini bio Level 14

laxus is meant to be one of the strongest members in the guild, probably only second to gildarts. he was able to overpower all of raven tail if you remember right

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Laxus wins.

@Jinbeifan1: Ya But Just Saying Gajeel Could Have Beat Ravin Tail And look at the gap between there roars Thats A pretty Weak Roar Natsu's Easily Surpassed That Sorry But Natsu The Way He Is Now With Dragon Force He Would Be Fairy Tails Number 1. DF Natsu 2. Gildarts 3.DF Laxus ect.

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: you only saw a small part of that roar, and he was dealing wiht these guys like nothing, he was probably holding back. its not like he needed to go all out, none of them landed a real hit once, while natsu and gajeel took a pounding for a bit, but they did recover and thats good.

Post by dk_angeles110600 (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Natsu is one of my favorite charaters in Fairy Tail.

@Jinbeifan1: Dude Did You Even Read Natsu Vs Sting And Rouge Sure They Took A Beating But Got Up Like It Was Nothin And Natsu Only Took That Beating To See There Stings Flaws Plus The Whole Fight Natsu Was Holding Back Alot If He Went Lightning Flame Dragon Mode He Would Have Easily Killed Sting And Rouge With 1 Shot Blows Laxus With Dragon Force Vs Natsu With Dragon Force Im Sorry But After An Epic 5 Chapter Fight Natsu Would Kill Laxus

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,238 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: The proof is in the title; we can expect nothing but Natsu fanwank from you. No, he is not stronger than Laxus, beating two pussy dragon slayers is not as impressive as effortlessly soloing Raven Tail. Natsu has gotten a lot better, but he still has a ways to go before he catches up with Laxus. I would put Natsu on the same level of Erza at the moment, not Laxus.

@GIRUGAMESH: thats about right

Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Lol Laxus is one of the few chars in FT that i can actually tolerate (he was better as a villain tho).

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: Natsu is not stronger than Laxus... or even Gildarts in that matter... Gildarts would own post time skip Natsu... with one hand and at the same time he would own Sting and Rogue... Natsu with PIS could win but with out it he loses badly.

Look at the back... that is how Laxus is gonna beat Natsu...

@GIRUGAMESH: Ya No Lets See Laxus Takes This Roar W Second Origin In Dragon Force From Natsu Sorry But In Dragon Force W Second Origin Its DF Natsu Then Gildarts Then DF Laxus

@DBZ_universe: Sorry Bro But Thats BS Right There I Know Its From The Actual Manga But Would That Have Really Have Happened If Natsu Went Lightning Flame Dragon Mode No Plus In A Public Place Would Both Have Went 100%

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: even if that scan was BS... Natsu still loses here.. also Lighting does not affect Laxus... especially if it's his since he was the one who gave Natsu that power...

Also Laxus is faster and can turn into lighting.... which that would help him a lot in this fight so he can dodge Natsu's attacks with ease... he also took on Hades attack with NO magic at all... that also proves that Laxus>Natsu

@DBZ_universe: Nope He Took A Blast From Hades With No Magic Which Was Inpressive But And Thats BS That Laxus's Speed Is At Lightning Level Thats To Much... No Fairy Tail Charater Is At That Speed YET Even So Natsu's Speed IN Dragon Force Would Be Equal To Laxus's In Dragon Force Not Faster Unless They Want To Prove That In The Manga Anyway Natsu Has Way More Destructive Power Plus Natsu Has More Durability Than Laxus Look At All The Beatings Hes Took In The Past Plus Your Looking At This Like Its Normal Natsu Not Dragon Force Vs Laxus Dragon Force This Is Both Of Them In Dragon Force Not Holding Back Natsu Would Defeat Laxus After A Long Long Long Battle Its DF Natsu>Gildarts>DF Laxus ect

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: mmm no.

Laxus has way more destructive power than Natsu. Also how do you know that they would be in equal speed?? it has never been stated... to my point of view Laxus outclasses Natsu in everyway...

And can you prove that Dragon Force Natsu is stronger than Gildarts?

Also if Natsu is super strong like you make him look how come he didn't become a S-class mage at a young age like Erza did.

@DBZ_universe: HA You Say Im A Natsu Fan Boy I Am But Your A Laxus Fan Boy And Im Sure That Now Natsu Would Become An S Class Mage And Out Class Him In Every Way LAXUS FAN BOY BS I Admit Laxus Cleary Out Classes Natsu In Some Stuff But Not All The Stuff DF Natsu Wins Fairy Tails Strongest 1.DF Natsu 2.Gildarts 3.DF Laxus

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy: When did I said you were a Natsu fanboy?? and why are you calling me a Laxus fanboy??

Also Laxus doesn't even make my top 20 favorites characters of all time... so I am not a Laxus fanboy as you say.. Mystogan is my favorite Fairy Tail character...

Like I said until Natsu beats Laxus and Gildarts then I can say he is the strongest or was... because in the manga Levi is writing from the future to Lucy or someone and she is saying a lot of FT members are dead and when that mysterious person saw Natsu she or he started crying which I say that Natsu dies later on... but I could be wrong.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Laxus wins.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,238 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@NatsuDragneelFanBoy said:

@GIRUGAMESH: Ya No Lets See Laxus Takes This Roar W Second Origin In Dragon Force From Natsu Sorry But In Dragon Force W Second Origin Its DF Natsu Then Gildarts Then DF Laxus

That's trash, that roar was way beyond anything else that Natsu has shown currently. Bear in mind that was what Natsu was capable of when Laxus gave him his full power, as of now he only has traces of it. I'd love to see him produce something of that level again (guess what, it aint happening for a long time). You continue to be wrong.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel