Current Natsu Dragneel Vs Bazz-B

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Oct. 23, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 9 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (961 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Natsu Dragneel Vs Bazz-B

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

Scenario 3: Atlas Flame Natsu Dragnnel, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Loaction: Grand Magic Games Arena

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Natsu

Post by taichokage (12,662 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I was thinking Bazz-B.

@taichokage: Look at the OP, it doesn't say no PIS...... NAKAMA POWER FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nakama power has been prevalant, but only in a world that averages weaker than the HST.

@taichokage: ............................................................................................................................................................... NAKAMA POWAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol!

@taichokage: .....................................Want to debate with no jokes?

Yeah, lol.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,928 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@AnimeDefender said:

@taichokage: .....................................Want to debate with no jokes?

Post by jerfro23 (145 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender: Who"s nakama power stronger my little pony or fariy tail

Post by SMXLR8 (6,928 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@jerfro23 said:

@taichokage: (Sorry for the late response) IIRC this guy uses fire, and we all know what Natsu likes to eat.

@SMXLR8 said:

@jerfro23 said:

This

True, however the "Heat" is only Bazz-B's epithet. He's a Quincy first and foremost. He has Blut vene and artery, as well as The quincy bow and Volstandig. He can impale Natsu with the blut artery, blast his with reishi arrows or absorb him with Sklavarei. Plus given his heat power that could resist Yamamoto and Blut vene, he could probably shrug off Natsu's level of attacks.

@taichokage said:

True, however the "Heat" is only Bazz-B's epithet. He's a Quincy first and foremost. He has Blut vene and artery, as well as The quincy bow and Volstandig. He can impale Natsu with the blut artery, blast his with reishi arrows or absorb him with Sklavarei. Plus given his heat power that could resist Yamamoto and Blut vene, he could probably shrug off Natsu's level of attacks.

I forgot what these abilities are ( Yeah....... to much stuff going on right now )........ can you explain to me what they do plz!

Of course. Blut vene is the Quincy defense technique. It's where they use reishi to harden their blood to give them hierro-like durability. Arguably greater. This is what Äs Nodt used and rendered both Byakuya's and Renji's shikais useless. Quilge Opie also used it to fully block Ichigo's Getsuga tenshou. Blut artery is essentially the opposite where they use reishi to increase their already supernatural physical strength. The catch is it can't be used at the same time as Blut vene. The Volstandig is the Quincy Final form where they get a massive power increase and can decompose matter into reishi be it animate or in animate and absorb it into themselves. If its a being, they can temporarily absorb that individual's powers as Quilge did to Ayon. That technique is Sklavarei.

@taichokage: ................... Fairy Tail needs a serious power boost doesn't it................

Lol. I would say so. To compete with most of the other big name Shounen. The big 3 aren't even that strong in the grand scheme of Shounen.

@taichokage: I know that but still. By the way, how can we know Bazz-B (what kind if name is that???) can compete with Yama in terms of the heat of their fires? And thanks for the information :)!!!!!!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel