Current Naruto vs Monster Aizen

Topic started by supernova7005 on Oct. 9, 2013. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 9 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

VS

Current Bijuu+Sage Mode Naruto vs Final form hogyoku Aizen.

Aizen's KS and Immortality are restricted. Both IC

Who wins?

Post by taichokage (12,675 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hmm. I'd say Aizen ordinarily, but KS and Immortality are probably his strongest attributes out of many strong ones. With those being restricted I think Naruto would take it so long as he didn't resort to melee. Even with reiatsu crush off, Aizen desolves whatever gets near him. Biju dama spam and Naruto could put him down. Fragor spam would be troublesome as well but IC Naruto does it first. I'll go with Naruto here.
Post by phantomrant (1,302 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005 said:

Current Bijuu+Sage Mode Naruto vs Final form hogyoku Aizen.

Aizen's KS and Immortality are restricted. Both IC

Who wins?

A clear stomp in favor of Naruto.

Post by othus12 (6,368 posts) See mini bio Level 12

even if you give aizen his immortality, a well placed bijuu dama would make the hogyuoku say: bitch you are on your own.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,836 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Current Naruto one shots.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I go with aizen cuz he is faster,more durable and has kido not to mention his destructive capacity can match a bijuu dama. Giving him illusions and immortality would just be a murder stomp in his favour.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne:

I'll go with Naruto seeing how he's faster, more durable, and has bijuu dama's not to mention his destructive capacity can match EVERYTHING the BLEACH VERSE has. Giving Aizen has never shown using his abilities other than Kido that's a moot point, seeing how immortality here is featless that would also be included as a moot point.

Thus MOOT POINT.

Naruto Rapes.

Post by xlab3000 (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

even if you give aizen his immortality, a well placed bijuu dama would make the hogyuoku say: bitch you are on your own.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Current Naruto one shots.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@TheNeutralOne:

I'll go with Naruto seeing how he's faster, more durable, and has bijuu dama's not to mention his destructive capacity can match EVERYTHING the BLEACH VERSE has. Giving Aizen has never shown using his abilities other than Kido that's a moot point, seeing how immortality here is featless that would also be included as a moot point.

Thus MOOT POINT.

Naruto Rapes.

These

@TheNeutralOne: lol at the Aizen illusions and immortality hype. Even with it, he still gets easily incapacitated by Current Naruto.

I don't agree with that. Without CIS, KS is essentially a short range version of the Moon Eye plan. Aizen could beat any HST character with it (besides Juubito just because) outside those who are blind. Out of those guys Aizen could beat them with just his other powers easily except maybe Fujitora.
Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Current Naruto would destroy Aizen the same way Ichigo did, except worse.
Ichigo actually only won because Urahara put a spell on Aizen.
Post by 5th (1,201 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Except he rendered Aizen useless to the point where Urahara's kido was activated. The Hyogoku I believe rejected him because of Ichigo's victory.
Ichigo was actually more "useless" at that point than Aizen. And the Hougyoku partially rejected him but left him altered which is why he couldn't be executed.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@xlab3000:

your argument makes no sense. Show scans of naruto being faster. Show scans of him being more durable outside of full kyuubi cloak.

AIzen's immortality is not featless. It was stated he is and he was imprisoned for a long time simply because he was immortal. He was shown regenerating from attacks as well and he could take hits from ichigo who's parrying leveled plateus. He also has actual speed feats in out speeding all the captains and unlike in naruto ichigo actually was shown breaking the sound barrier twice by throwing aizen. Please do show me feats my friend.

@taichokage: That might be true. However it will never happen since Naruto can one shot with ranged attacks.

That's assuming Aizen can be killed by that which I doubt since SS was unable to kill him. Also Hougyoku Aizen can teleport. His whole loss was pure CIS and PIS. Even then he needed to be imprisoned. In this scenario though he loses.

@taichokage: Well I did say he only needs to be incapacitated. But for the sake of argument on the subject, I doubt Aizen will survive a Bijuu Dama. Even with Ichigo's level of attack, Aizen struggled to regenerate and was weakened. Maybe the SS couldn't kill him because they lacked the power to do so.

Post by Kobra678 (2,949 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@TheNeutralOne:

Thus MOOT POINT.

Naruto Rapes.

this

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,246 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne said:

@xlab3000:

your argument makes no sense. Show scans of naruto being faster. Show scans of him being more durable outside of full kyuubi cloak.

AIzen's immortality is not featless. It was stated he is and he was imprisoned for a long time simply because he was immortal. He was shown regenerating from attacks as well and he could take hits from ichigo who's parrying leveled plateus. He also has actual speed feats in out speeding all the captains and unlike in naruto ichigo actually was shown breaking the sound barrier twice by throwing aizen. Please do show me feats my friend.

I'm not sure if you were point that at me, but I'll quickly end this with DC.

Aizen can be immortal all he wants, it just doesn't equal you can tank everything in god's creation. He has cool regeneration, but it isn't helping him at all in this battle. Lets go into detail.

Naruto being a mountain buster to island buster can shoot more powerful blast than the entire bleach verse. Not saying he rapes the verse just he would kill anyone in terms of DC. Seeing how none of them have mountain level durability they aren't tanking shit. I don't think I need scans to prove that he's a mountain buster do I? We already know no Bleach character has ever tanked a mountain level attack. Speed is something that can be calculated, and if i'm not mistaken Naruto is MHS while Aizen is just HS. If i'm wrong there's always calcs on the internet that would say other wise. Even if he's slower (which he's not) he will has better durability than Aizen. Breaking the sound barrier is something rock lee did when tshey were kids, we already know these guys can break it thus why they are hyper sonic. Like Naruto hasn't speed blitz characters? Unlike Aizen Naruto doesn't uses illusions to trick everyone on his position. No need to show you something you should already know. He's a mountain buster, Aizen at beast can take out a nice sized HILL or HILLS.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel