Current Naruto runs a gauntlet!!

Topic started by Molokki on April 10, 2012. Last post by FormerCrimsonKing 2 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Molokki (11 posts) See mini bio Level 5

1) Part 1 Dragon Ball

2) The three Saiyans: Nappa, Radditz and Vegeta

3) Full power Frieza

4) Majin Buu

5) Whitebeard

Speed equal for all.

Extra scenario: physical attacks only.

I think that he stops at 4 in scenario 1 and at 5 in scenario 2.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't know who you mean by part 1 DB. But he gets slaughtered at 2 even if speed is equalled.

Post by othus12 (6,408 posts) See mini bio Level 13

he dies on all 5 scenarios

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Are you serious? In part one Dragonball, you already get moon busters. By round two you have a planet buster. In round 3 you have a guy who busted planet Vegeta with his finger. By round 4 you have the guy who is 1000 times the might of round 3. And round 5, although by far the weakest, he can still destroy islands and is said to be able to destroy the world. How in the world would Naruto have a chance against these guys?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
He dies in all scenarios... spite... I think this is gonna get locked because of how horrible it is.. just saying.. but still I would pay money to see Naruto get destroyed in all these scenarios... that would be awesome!!! muajajajaja (evil laugh)

Naruto's physical strength and durability >>>>>>>>>>>> any DBZ characters

In scenario 2 none other than WB is stopping him

And since speed is equal he should be able to beat at least Frieza.

Post by Dream (7,265 posts) See mini bio Level 20
As I discussed in a previous match, I do believe Naruto could compete with characters in later Dragonball episodes despite his lack of ability to fly. But against everyone in the series, no way in hell he's surviving as he'll be overwhelmed by the combined might of the title's strongest characters. Same can be said for the other four matches, even if Whitebeard is greatly weaker than Frieza and Buu.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,510 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Wait a minute... are you really saying Naruto's physical strenght and durabilities>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DBZ??? *fail* even if speed is equalized Naruto can't scrtach or even make Raditz flinch... a hard punch from Raditz kills Naruto even in his current... hell even 6 year old Gohan even beats Naruto and you are saying Naruto>>>>>>DBZ?? tell me can Naruto survive a planet busrt?? also how is he gonna beat Frieza??? Frieza can just fly and blst him from the air....
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream said:

As I discussed in a previous match, I do believe Naruto could compete with characters in later Dragonball episodes despite his lack of ability to fly. But against everyone in the series, no way in hell he's surviving as he'll be overwhelmed by the combined might of the title's strongest characters. Same can be said for the other four matches, even if Whitebeard is greatly weaker than Frieza and Buu.

Here is where I'm torn, he could just as easily spam Chakra Mode clones to fight the DB cast given speed is equalized(unless I'm missing some plot powers to save the day). Limited completely to physical attacks in the extra scenario the DB cast doesn't have much to slow him down from simply over whelming them to be honest. The second round, while he does have a physical advantage, Nappa and Vegeta could blow him to kingdom come(assuming they don't mind destroying the battlefield and likely themselves), without that in the extra scenario it comes down again to physical stats, which without speed, the Saiyans don't have much going for them in that senario. Assuming it's saiyan saga vegeta, otherwise Vegeta would pummel him.

He can certainly handle Round 5.

Round 3 and 4 is overkill.

@DBZ_universe said:

He dies in all scenarios... spite... I think this is gonna get locked because of how horrible it is.. just saying.. but still I would pay money to see Naruto get destroyed in all these scenarios... that would be awesome!!! muajajajaja (evil laugh)

That would be a tremendous waste of cash, perhaps just animate the fight yourself?

@taichokage said:

Are you serious? In part one Dragonball, you already get moon busters. By round two you have a planet buster. In round 3 you have a guy who busted planet Vegeta with his finger. By round 4 you have the guy who is 1000 times the might of round 3. And round 5, although by far the weakest, he can still destroy islands and is said to be able to destroy the world. How in the world would Naruto have a chance against these guys?

Roshi was the only one that busting moons and it wasn't exactly an attack he would perform regularly against opponents. I don't quite recall anyone in Saiyan Saga busting planets either in fights, much the opposite given Yajarobe's sword could cut Vegeta when he was supposedly, what ten times more powerful? That and Gohan falling on him did quite a number to Vegeta too. Speeds equalized anyhow, assuming your meant sound.

Whitebeard isn't going to be destroying the world in round five. People seem to think these characters can unleash power enough to destroy the planets they need to have under their feet to survive without a care in the world, when Frieza is the only one that can actually do that without immediately ending his own life in the process. Did they finally make it canon that Frieza specifically destroyed the planet with a gaint blast from his finger(which honestly, it could have been his rear end for the same effect).

Maybe I'm just over thinking the equalized speed and heavy handicapped bonus round for these folks that is directly aimed at limiting what the DBU characters can do, rather than Naruto.

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Obvious troll thread is obvious.

Or the guy is just a major Naruto fan.

It made me laugh when i seen Whitebeard as the last fight as well xD

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,416 posts) See mini bio Level 15

naruto would get pretty far in part 1. but thats it

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel