Current (Most Recent) Sasuke vs Leaf Village (without Naruto)

Topic started by 18hunt on Oct. 18, 2012. Last post by SpeedForceSpider 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by 18hunt (149 posts) See mini bio Level 7

They keep sending out fleets of ten getting stronger and stronger, after each fight, Sasuke gets two minute break. Sasuke can call team taka if absolutely necessary!

pretty much the strongest in the village is Tsunade, and Current sasuke is like, past pain level. BTW this is at the leaf village bordering forests. Sasuke Solos!

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,041 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@18hunt:

"I have to do WHAT?!"
"I have to do WHAT?!"
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Leaf wins solely because of Shikamaru. He sits back in the cut and comes up with a strategy involving:

• Tsunade & Sakura as Medics
  • Rock Lee, Kakashi, Might Gai, and Neji as CQC fighters
  • Shikamaru, Shino, and Sai as Ranged fighters
  • Butterfly Choji as a special war tool
Post by SMXLR8 (7,208 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@UltimateHero0406:

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,967 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Sasuke gets stomped hard.

Ni, I think not, I am a self proclamed expert, come at me with any cenario and ill beat it.! plus Taka come and whoops Leaf Ass!

@18hunt: lol wut? Sasuke isn't even stronger than Pain IMHO. So how is he gonna solo the leaf village? He will run out of chakra and die a horrible death. He may have the EMS, but he has yet to harness its true powers.

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I do think Sasuke could do similarly to Pain and possibly solo the leaf minus Naruto, but make no mistake, Sasuke is not stronger than Pain yet.

@18hunt said:

plus Taka come and whoops Leaf Ass!

Team Taka sucks ass you mean. Killer B by himself babied all four of them. I know they were holding back a little but still... What are a psycho fangirl, a bipolar monster, and a douchebag gonna do against a whole village? Sasuke is good but he would lose. Too many awesome ninjas.

Post by taichokage (13,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
What? Taka minus Sasuke is weak sauce. Jugo and Suigetsu might barely be Jonin level. Karin is probably not even chunin level in fighting ability. Those 3 would easily be taken out.
Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I think a big factor will be if the Leaf is prepared for him to attack. If they're caught off guard like against Pein then Sasuke could possibly take this. However having said that Pein was only so effective because he attacked on 6 different fronts whereas Sasuke can only attack from 1. Therefore he likely wouldn't do as well as Pein did.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@18hunt said:

Ni, I think not, I am a self proclamed expert, come at me with any cenario and ill beat it.! plus Taka come and whoops Leaf Ass!

You do know it's against the rules to make battles with the intention of it being a curbstomp match right? Not to mention this is one sided in the opposite direction you intended it to be.

Wer da mods @?

Post by Whitelock (28 posts) See mini bio Level 10

This has the potential to go either way, but I'm not sure Sasuke could take this (at the moment at least) but the leaf village would be a hell of a lot more empty were he to attack.

@UltimateHero0406 said:

Wer da mods @?

LOL Forreal tho.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel