Current Monkey D. Luffy Vs Kirge Opie

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 13, 2013. Last post by EraserCannon 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Current Monkey D. Luffy Vs Kirge Opie

Rules

Scenario 1: No Haki, In character

Scenario 2: Haki allowed, bloodlusted

Scenario 3: Both start at 100%, bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14

luffy doesnt use spirit particles, he smashes since kirges thing wouldnt affect him, not to mention it has a weakness.

Post by taichokage (13,619 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If Luffy's a human, Kirge can break him down. Chad and Orhime aren't shinigami and thus are not composed of spirit particles, yet Kirge's abilities still worked on them. Kirge absorbs Luffy or puts him in the jail. Either one would be an instant loss for Luffy. On the other hand Kirge took a beating from Ayon like it was nothing. He should be ok dealing with Luffy's blows especially with Blut vene. If it's still too much as Luffy probably hits even harder than Ayon, he has rasotangai. Not to mention Kirge has projectiles and sharp weapons. He's advantaged over Luffy in almost every way. Kirge ftw unfortunately.

@taichokage: his only real advantage is that cage thing, other than that luffy speed blitzes with a red hawk easily, orihime and chad are weak as usual so I consider them fodder, ichigo was able to get in close and mess him up, luffy does that without a problem. You have underestimated luffy in this battle my friend XD

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,287 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@taichokage: his only real advantage is that cage thing, other than that luffy speed blitzes with a red hawk easily, orihime and chad are weak as usual so I consider them fodder, ichigo was able to get in close and mess him up, luffy does that without a problem. You have underestimated luffy in this battle my friend XD

What does them being 'fodder' have to do with what they're made of...? The point is it would effect him equally, it doesn't matter if you're 'stronger'. Kirge was manhandling Ichigo until he went bankai, even then Ichigo couldn't do anything to Kirge because of blut. I think Kirge could absorb Luffy or put him in the jail first, but even if Luffy gets close he shouldn't be able to hurt Kirge because of blut veine. Also, Kirge has flight doesn't he(don't remember the fight that well)? If so, that's another advantage for him.

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kirge cuts luffy's arms off and kills him with his own techniques

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Well for the problem with the abosrbing thing Luffy would just have to break the disk on his head correct? With haki he could predict taht a frontal assault would kill him, and use his speed to get behind him. He might not know about the weakness on the head, but he usually goes for head shots with jet pistols or armament pistols. Luffy is notably faster than Ichigo is right now, and kirge admitted he could barely even keep up as it was with ichigo. as for flight he would just jumo and use his arms to stretch any distance between them as always.

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: Well for the problem with the abosrbing thing Luffy would just have to break the disk on his head correct? With haki he could predict taht a frontal assault would kill him, and use his speed to get behind him. He might not know about the weakness on the head, but he usually goes for head shots with jet pistols or armament pistols. Luffy is notably faster than Ichigo is right now, and kirge admitted he could barely even keep up as it was with ichigo. as for flight he would just jumo and use his arms to stretch any distance between them as always.

.........-_-.........no

@ChromeDisaster: alright give me your reasoning besides the bullcrap of him cutting off his arms and killing him because thats stupid :P

@Jinbeifan1: Whats stopping Kirge from dicing Luffy into bite sized pieces? Haki? Ummmm, sorry to disappoint but, Kirge will chop Luffy like mince meat. Whst is Haki supposed to be, steel? Iron? Sorry, but im pretty sure that Volstandig Kirge can clice cleanly through it. Besides, he doesn't even have to do much, because, considering he's a quincy, he'll just snipe the shit out of Luffy. Or, knowing how gullible Luffy is, he'll just start spamming punches and kicks which will mean nothing to Kirge due to Blut Vene, which, again, will lead to him becoming just a torso And I'd like to think Red Hawk isn't near the amount of power displayed by Ichigo's Getsuga, which Kirge tanked at the neck. Kirge would impale Luffy and leave him to die.

Plus, if he can easily hack through Arrancar Heirro, what the hell is Haki?

That Getsuga Ichigo did was pretty monstrous. It's predominantly why I think Kirge could tank Luffy's attacks. And like you said it was to the neck no less. And on the topic of Getsuga, why is Ichigo's shikai Getsuga ALWAYS more impressive than the stronger bankai Getsuga? Seriously, is that a mistake Kubo always makes and thinks he's doing the opposite? Lol.

@ChromeDisaster: so let me get this straight... your arguement is... 'what can haki do? I dont know, but because of my dull knowledge on it I'm going to just keep saying it's useless and luffy gets chopped'.... this is how people get seen as terrible debaters on the battle forum -.- Heres where your entire arguement goes to hell 1. the only cutting he will be doing is of air, since he couldnt even tag ichigo, luffy is faster at the moment

2. how could he snipe luffy if it provides precognition which means he'd see it coming and dodge it like kizarus lasers which are most likely way faster

3. in the manga it showed that his blut attack only worked on stuff in front of him, for ichigo was able to hit him from behind and was not affected, so a quick move behind kirge and hes done

Dont come at me with a bunch of bull crap you just spew because you think you know something, because obviously you dont know crap

@taichokage: the getsuga tensho wasnt even that grand, and his focus was on the disk in the head, not his neck. It kinda gets rebuttled when you realize kisuke knocked him out with a simple attack and then he's murdered by something less than the getsuga tensho

Because he cheap shot him and without Blut vene. Even then he got back up with Rasotangai. The same could be said for Luffy getting bitten by the likes of Hordy Jones and by his own testament, his haki couldn't protect him from it. Luffy has plenty of low showings as well to contradict his higher ones as well.

@Jinbeifan1: Listen to your rant!!! Show me a scan or some type of calc suggesting Luffy is faster than Ichigo.......Im waiting........Until then you have no damn argument. If Luffy's precog was so great, how could he not just instantly dodge Hordy's Shark Bullets, which seem to be considerably slower than a quincy arrow? Because his precog is a irrelevant argument that you had as a back up plan. And last I checked, can Luffy uses a full body armament like Vergo? No, so once again, whats stopping Kirge from slicing him in two? And if you are trying to imply that Luffy can dodge Kizaru's lasers based on him dodging the pacifistas on sabody, you couldn't be more gulibile. He's faced pacifistas before, plus pacifista have a charge time for their lasers, which is plenty of time for Luffy to focus on what he needed to dodge. From yuor logic, Luffy should'nt even be able to get hit because he has "precognition".

Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

I am siding with the Nazi

@ChromeDisaster: this is the part where I shit all over you isnt it?

where to staaaart... oh right! on the OBD (Which you can go look up yourself) Luffy is calced to be 30+ mach, something no bleach character so far has been able to do, what with dodging lasers and dancing around liquid explosions with ease.

and what the hell are you talking about? Luffy dodged all of hordys arrows like it was nothing, if you're gonna smash on a characters power, pull up a feat that makes sense XD

@taichokage: the bite from hordy jones doesnt really mean much, the guy was a tank and was biting through steel before his power up, not to mention luffy was able to shrug it off. the reason that it did anything to affect him was the fact that he was bleeding out, something no other anime actually takes into account as far as I can tell, but lets not get into that :P luffy would just have to launch a series of attacks from behind him which would be an easy feat, speed is definitely on his side. whats his blut vene again? we're talking about the absorbing particles right?

@Jinbeifan1: ummmm, sorry to make you feel bad, but in what way does Luffy dodge these? (Skip to 2:00)

Precog didn't help him here, and wont help against Kirge.

And thanks for the scan, really didn't know that.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,998 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@ChromeDisaster: The boat fight is filler, in the manga Luffy went straight into EGG after knocking Hody into the ship

@ChromeDisaster: yeah that's a bull shit fight they made in the anime, luffy stomps hody

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ChromeDisaster: You do got to admit if Kirge gets hit with Grizzly Magnum he's in trouble.

But it's a matter if Luffy can hit something like that. Kirge is pretty fast.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel